Vese r u updating nw...or later?
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 49

"
No fair," Adam grumbled.

"
Okay, you know what? It was an experiment in sexual pleasure and just for the record... the instructions in that book could've been a little more detailed." He leaned forward, protectively crossing his hands over his lap. "Fine, my boyfriend at the time and I were attempting to do this position called 'the Rising'... okay? And I threw my back out." He could feel the heat flooding his cheeks. His back had completely locked up and he had literally been unable to move.

The group burst out into laughter. "Man, that's really embarrassing," Akash said and patted Adam's shoulder sympathetically.

"
Okay, you guys can all laugh, but at least we were trying new stuff... but..." He glanced at Abby. "That was your fault, you know."

"
Why would that be my fault?" "Because you were the one who said we should get creative and so I went and bought that book . And then we tried doing the bending backwards thing.. which, coincidentally, is when I threw my back out."

Rishab made a face. "Ungh, no more details please."

"
Ouuh...I need a copy of that book. You never did give it to me." Abby said. "Why? The men getting bored in your bed?" Akash teased.

"
At least the men in my bed are actually men. Not men dressed in woman's clothing," Abby tossed back.

"
Your turn, Adam," Abby said, preparing for revenge from him again.

"
Truth or dare, Abby?"

"
Why're you picking me again?" she complained. "Fine, dare this time."

"
Because you, my lovely sister, have earned the right to be picked on." He grinned at her. "I dare you... you know," he mused slowly.

"
Uh-huh," Abby said, not liking where this could lead to.

Adam glanced at Akash. Uh-huh, I know what you want, buddy, but no dare-kiss for you. Laugh at me, huh? "Remember that whole chocolate-licking thing you were telling us about on the drive here? I dare you to re-enact it."

"
With a guy or girl?" she wanted to know.

Akash straightened up at her question. He was liking the sound of this dare and hoped to God that Adam picked him.

"
Hmm... good question." Adam grinned suddenly. "But, seriously, the guys outnumber the girls and I don't know any guy here who wants to see you lick anything off of Akash, since he is the only viable option among the guys. Malik, be a good sport, will ya?"

"
You are so sick, Adam," Madhu muttered and turned to Abby.

"
Okay, which body part, Adam?" Abby teased. Akash groaned. Body part and chocolate... Oh God!!!

"
I'm gonna be generous here since we're out in the cold and all. Cleavage is probably out unless we're all gonna pack into one of these tents."

Akash was practically salivating. "Don't be too generous, man."

"
Hey, Madhu's the one who's gonna have to expose some part of her body for this, so, Madhu, why don't you choose." Rishab said, hoping she chose something boring and just get this over with. He didn't want anyone but him getting turned on by her.

Adam wanted to choose for her but seeing the murderous look in Rishab's eyes he just went along with the suggestion and nodded.

"
You're so gracious," Madhu muttered and was tempted to just choose something boring like her hand, but that really wouldn't be any fun, would it? She leaned forward to whisper something in her friend's ear. Abby nodded with a grin. "Anybody got any chocolate?"

"
I've got chocolate," Akash muttered and nearly tripped over himself to get up and go get it.

Abby took it from him when he got back and stuck it on a fork to hold it in the fire for a brief moment before she turned to Madhu. "Ready?"

The other girl nodded and leaned back, opening the zipper of her outta gear, the zipper of her jacket, the zipper on her other jacket below and then pulled the first few buttons of her shirt open. "Thank God I didn't wear a pullover, huh?" she teased.

Abby grinned and squatted with her knees on the ground, moving between her friend's legs so she could run the chocolate over the cold skin of her friend's cleavage.

Rishab was edging closer to the edge of his stool and he paid no attention when it tipped forward. No, she was not gonna do this... Damn, his fingers started to itch when just the slightest hint of Madhu's flesh began to come into view.

Abby grinned at Madhu when she realized that their friends were all quiet and she let the chocolate run over Madhu's skin again until she reached the beginning of her well-formed breast. "Alright," she handed the chocolate back to Akash and turned to Madhu again, leaning down and licking the chocolate from her skin painfully slow to make sure every guy there, well at least the straight ones, would enjoy it. "Mmm, baby, you taste so sweet," she mumbled when the chocolate was gone and she winked at Madhu.

"
Oh... f**k..." Akash murmured.

Rishab's hands were curled so tightly around the legs of the stool that he was surprised he hadn't bent them. He would've liked nothing more than to toss Abby aside and take her place... after he beat every guy there into unconsciousness just for seeing what belonged to him.

Nearby Akash was on the verge of hyperventilating as he watched and listened to every sound Abby made. He was gonna damage himself at this rate.

Abby got up and moved back to her seat and Madhu straightened up to pull the zippers up again. She shivered when the cold wind touched her bare skin.

Rishab's hooded gaze lifted when he realized that Madhu was covering herself up again and he jerked back when his gaze met hers and she had the audacity to wink at him.

"You like?" She waggled her eyebrows playfully.

His mouth dropped open and he stared at her as if she'd suddenly grown a third eye. He made a sound that no one on Earth could have deciphered or translated into anything other than a strangled groan.

"
Guess that means yes," Madhu said grinning.

"
Okay, let's move on," Adam said, knowing that the guys needed a little distraction. "Abby, looks like it's your turn again."

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt wen wl rishabs turn come?
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Bechara RK...ye chocolate liking dekhkar uski hawa tight ho gayi🤣
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahahhahaha Madhu and Abby what a tease lol 😆
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

hahahhahaha Madhu and Abby what a tease lol 😆

Sometimes being a tease is just so much fun!!!
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update...it was fun reafing it...waiting fr rishab's n madhu's turn
thanks fr pm:)
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm lovely update Luvera😉.. and what was that ?? can it get any se*ier than that😳..My God..chocolate,licking...and the cleavage..by girls😆...and guys stood staring!!poor guys😉!! now am really curious to know what would Madhu and Rishabh get to do or say 😳☺️ and i hope it has to be really se*y like the one above😳
jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update
thanks fr pm:)