Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvera

hmmm ... Next weekend... I blame it on the fact that it is spring... I spend more time outside taking in the sun than inside...

don't forget your sunscreens as broad in spectrum as possible
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update..GOK..what's awaiting them ?? Mr.Bhatia observing Rishabh and his every move..hmm doesnt sound good for the couple..hope Rishabh does not give in to his father in order to please him..😳..quite intriguing update Luvera
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i was really missing this story n the writer. Thank god ur back. N its totally cool,i hope u enjoyed the celebrations:D
the update was amazing:D but why do our leads have to face these many hurdles:D anyways i'menjoying the plot, excited to know what happens nxt
Thanks fr pmluvera:D
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rishabh and Madhu have no idea what problems they will face.
Amazing update.

P.S. IF has a rule that each thread can run for a maximum of 150 pages. You have reached that. Time to make thread 2. Congratulations.
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
like is not working..
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh u bk.. Was msin ur update badly.. Nd nc update.. Dnt knw wats awaitn 4our lovly Rishbalas..quiet excitd to knw more... I knw i knw dat 'll hav to wait 4 weeknd, no problm..bt do come wit a very long update.. Waitn..
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

lovely update..GOK..what's awaiting them ?? 

GOK??? What does that stand for??
Mr.Bhatia observing Rishabh and his every move..hmm doesnt sound good for the couple..hope Rishabh does not give in to his father in order to please him..😳
Everyone is making plans... some with good intentions some with evil intentions... 
Lets wait and see who comes up as the winner in this situation... Or will there be a twist in the tale??
..quite intriguing update Luvera
Thanks a lot!!! I am laying the foundation for the drama to come...

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

i was really missing this story n the writer. Thank god ur back. N its totally cool,i hope u enjoyed the celebrations:D

Awww... That is soo cute... muaaahhh ...
Oh the party was a blast for us adults and yeah the kids had a good time tooo...
the update was amazing:D but why do our leads have to face these many hurdles:D anyways i'menjoying the plot, excited to know what happens nxt
Have some surprises and drama coming up... If your not surprised, pretend to be... heheheh ðŸ˜‰
Thanks fr pmluvera:D

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Rishabh and Madhu have no idea what problems they will face.

Amazing update.
Thanks so much...

P.S. IF has a rule that each thread can run for a maximum of 150 pages. You have reached that. Time to make thread 2. Congratulations.
Ohhh didn't know that... Thanks for the information... The next update will be on a new Thread... Wow!!! hahhaha

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

awesome update

like is not working..

Thanks sweets...
You commented... thats good enough... ðŸ˜ƒ