Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvera

It is their job to yell and us to ignore...
Even now that I am out of the house... not a day goes by that we don't end up yelling at each other over the phone... and the best part of it is I end up calling her again the next day ... 

oh no, I am immune to the yellin. repel it like I have banana boat on. just that I am looking at dog videos on youtube now and finding old pictures. that is not good. this escalated rather fast. I should just go to sleep. there is my emotionally confused side for ya. a vomit full of feels.
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
If only things would go as smoothly as people plan it. Life would breeze along beautifully. But then again one would not know true happiness until one experiences pain and struggle.

great wrds!
I was missing this ff like anything,thanks fr the update:) so the two are already planning their future, but as u said whats fun in life if it has no twists? :D
But plzzz luvera dnt go for something tooo hard onthe two, plzzz, i love the rishabala tog:)
Great update, loved it
Thanks fr pm
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One wont know the true happiness until one expirence pain n struggle' owesome lines 🤗 Oh luvu missd ur ff badly.. Nd more helpless dat i was nt able to pester u as u r busy ...So our Rishbalas r plannin der future, unaware of storm approchn... Cont soon.. Wanna c hw dey gonna face it
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Luvera...very anxious to know what's gonna happen when they reach home though😳
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Madhu saying that her father's wishes trumps her own frightens me for some reason.
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

If only things would go as smoothly as people plan it. Life would breeze along beautifully. But then again one would not know true happiness until one experiences pain and struggle.

great wrds!
I was missing this ff like anything,thanks fr the update:) so the two are already planning their future, but as u said whats fun in life if it has no twists? :D
Darkness is rising..it is... Gaining power are evil forces... said the Jedi Yoda
Crush it we will ... replied Jedi Rishab
Together... added Jedi Madhu ðŸ˜†
But plzzz luvera dnt go for something tooo hard onthe two, plzzz, i love the rishabala tog:)
Great update, loved it
Thanks!!!!
Thanks fr pm

luvera thumbnail
Grateful I am... Sorry I am going thru a Yoda (Star Wars) phase this morning...
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desire6

One wont know the true happiness until one expirence pain n struggle' owesome lines 🤗 Oh luvu missd ur ff badly.. Nd more helpless dat i was nt able to pester u as u r busy ...So our Rishbalas r plannin der future, unaware of storm approchn... Cont soon.. Wanna c hw dey gonna face it

Thank you!!!! 
Yeahh... last night I was up till about 1:30 in the morning completing the update and uploading it...

Will they be together? Will be separated? These are the new questions that have to replace the age old... He loves me-He loves me not ... when plucking off the petals of the favoured red rose... ðŸ˜‰

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Lovely update Luvera...very anxious to know what's gonna happen when they reach home though😳

The stage is being set... the characters are taking their places.. Is it going to be chessmate... or will they be able to pull a saving grace move???
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Awesome update! Madhu saying that her father's wishes trumps her own frightens me for some reason.

Thanks!!! 
Should it really frighten you?? Maybe it should... Maybe it shouldn't... Who knows??