Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

dear, I really dont know what to tell you or how to thank you. Words fail to describe my feelings reading your reply. I am very much honored reading I am your favourite write. In fact, I'm overwhelmed to death.

you can download the video from zshare using the second link I gave..

Its a big surprise for me knowing that I do have silent readers.😲 I love you all those who keep reading my words. Its because you all I write.
I bow before every single one of you for encouraging me, making me write more...

love,

JAMy.

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forum 😊. 
i will surely try downloading it, after all, its a vm of my most fav surya on one of my most fav songs!!!
im sure you have many more fans😉. i loved some of your writings so much that i saved them in my comp and showed my friends who also loved it. do write more...
Edited by diyaadorabaati - 11 years ago
Diya_DB thumbnail
😃just watched the vm!!!!!! it was  totally amazing 👏 and so beautiful !!!!!!!good job 👍🏼
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diyaadorabaati

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forum0„2😊.0„2[/DIV]

i will surely try downloading it, after all, its a vm of my most fav surya on one of my most fav songs!!!
im sure you have many more fans😉. i loved some of your writings so much that i saved them in my comp and showed my friends who also loved it. do write more...

aww... You can call me JAM..😃. Sure!..
as you said, our forum has so many incredible writers⭐️... I love each of them.❤️ They only inspired me to expose my talents...
I am suprised and delighted knowing even your friends liked my scribbles☺️.. Now this is icing on the cake. I don't know what to say..
All I can do is thanking you from bottom of my heart..🤗
I am busy studying these days and whenever I get time, I shall write.😃
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diyaadorabaati

no JAM 9if i may call you that), thank you and many other awesome writers (to name a few, farhana, udnis, ami, umdu ji, misscooleyes, samir ji, TnJ, Hiral Madame, total romantic, deebz ji) and dabh and surya offcourse who got me addicted to this forum😊.

Okay, 1: you didn't mention me🤓. 2: how did you know my dadi's nickname is JAM?
Diya_DB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

Okay, 1: you didn't mention me🤓. 2: how did you know my dadi's nickname is JAM?

awww... that's because you belong to a different category - the cute artist!!! and you are the only one in that category😉
actually i know everyones nickname 'sambar' 😉
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 😳
Really?😲 What's sindu's nickname?
Diya_DB thumbnail
[QUOTE=Superman.]Thanks 😳
Really?😲 What's sindu's nickname?[/QUOT

dhol?, fatty? sorry sindu 😉