Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

thanks a millio sisy. πŸ€—
I am glad to see the first one who is dare enough to read it fully. Special thanks for that. You are free from all previous punishments and may kiss Sunny for that.😳
I translated it here because I thought it would be better if we know the real meaning of those lines.
to be honest, I have no time, and there wont be any VMs in nearest future. Once I get free, I shall make many! Sure.

u  dnt like to say thanks na.😲...then wt is this...😑...belgome...😑

awww.....thank u bunny...πŸ€—..but already kissing na...☺️...

thats special in this vm...😎

ouch....k...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: udnis

u dnt like to say thanks na.😲...then wt is this...😑...belgome...😑

awww.....thank u bunny...πŸ€—..but already kissing na...☺️...

thats special in this vm...😎

ouch....k...

I was overwhelmed with you reply and I didn't have anything to give you. So said thanks.! Who is kissing whom in the VM??😲. Don't say you were actually playing Sandy in her absence.!
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘June-Anne-Mary, this is my first post on india forums though i have been stalking the forum since may 24th 2012. i registered now just to see what my favourite writer has written. as usual, its really very good, but im unable to see the video. i hit like even before i read anything πŸ˜›Edited by diyaadorabaati - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

I was overwhelmed with you reply and I didn't have anything to give you. So said thanks.! Who is kissing whom in the VM??😲. Don't say you were actually playing Sandy in her absence.!

oh k k.πŸ˜›...arrey.nah.....u said na....I translated it here because I thought it would be better if we know the real meaning of those lines.

i said,this is special in ur vm.
..πŸ˜‰...k......

now i got one idea...i am playing sandhaya role in ur VM..
☺️...thank u bunny for choosing me...πŸ˜‰
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just watched your first ever made VM.. It's an awesome. πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘. Just love the song/scenes you've choose. So Perfect.⭐️.

Now see, How much my JAM is famous -"ilovejam" wifi password at one place.

Thanks to mention my name.😳. It's always pleasure to work/know creative person like you.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JAMbu...I just watched it! Amlu mata ki jay!
It's sooo beautiful!
Your choice of scenes is too good! Thanks for this wonderful gift!πŸ€—
I chose a scene from your VM and going to make it my DP.😳

Amluuu....Yo! Our JAMbu is world famous!
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaadorabaati

June-Anne-Mary, this is my first post on india forums though i have been stalking the forum since may 24th 2012. i registered now just to see what my favourite writer has written. as usual, its really very good, but im unable to see the video. i hit like even before i read anything :P

dear, I really dont know what to tell you or how to thank you. Words fail to describe my feelings reading your reply. I am very much honored reading I am your favourite write. In fact, I'm overwhelmed to death.

you can download the video from zshare using the second link I gave..

Its a big surprise for me knowing that I do have silent readers.😲 I love you all those who keep reading my words. Its because you all I write.
I bow before every single one of you for encouraging me, making me write more...

love,

JAMy.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
amlu I thought of a tsunami at miami. No thanks for you. You are last and late.😈 Tujhe imposition likhna padega...😑
waise hai bahut jo paagal hai mujhpe. Kya kare?
hoon main bahut good phor nathink...najar na laage manne kisi ne...
Hey bhagwaan, aap ne hume itna bootiphul kyo bana diya?
But bhy bhagwaan bhy??
Kamaan, tells us...
I know you no tells.. Hello hai baye baye..

ferry thanku thankuπŸ˜ƒ..
one more special thanku for not using magical...that beautiful looks so beautiful.☺️
mata amleshwari ki jai ho. Unki leela apramey, swaprakash aur manovaachaamgochar hai😲..
Even pahaadiwaale baba borrows blessings from her so that he can give some Meenudi.
you can do anything with the VM, only you..haan😈..
oh. And please don't praise me more. I don't like publicity.😳 Actually I am very very shy.
Pher se najar na laage manne kisi ne..☺️.☺️.☺️

sisy yep. You are playing sandy until they start the journey. Thereafter original Sandy. In the end, that is 100% Sandy. I know the director has kicked you out because you tried to do something else instead when he asked you to hug during the last shots.
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This song is one of my favs as well .. and I think I like it even more after reading your post! Nice analysis and VM! β­οΈ
Brahmaputra thumbnail
finally superman's ticket got reserved and samir amma landed using that.

samir ji hum khush hai aap ke 'two cents' padhke..par kya aap apni premika se baat aise karte hain?
Batao, magar pyaar se...