Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Aray mai baap I can only afford econolodge. Besides tumhe 5 star chahiye ya 5 rounds?

Pick one! 

Alright now, you need to stop.😡

I don't want this AT to get locked down. It's my first one so please stop for the love of Cherie!😡😆
OK; only for the love of Cherry I stop, but if it turns out that it aint intact then somebody is in big trouble. ðŸ¤£
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Nothing much with my life; its just going, cant complain nobody listens but overall so far so good! ðŸ˜† I stopped defending the contestants a long time ago, now I come here to troll the fishy kapoor thread, not only do I save energy but time too. ðŸ˜³

Oh, amen to that bro! And Hi-five! Hey, were you the one who had opened the NOBODY AT that got jacked? Damn! I was having so much fun on that thread, to be honest!

Hi soweet, tum itni meethi kaise ho hamesha in good mood.
Dont tell me it has something to do with kaddu ki kheer and double ka meetha. ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Sweeto ji! 🤗

And hello ji! 😳

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Oh, amen to that bro! And Hi-five! Hey, were you the one who had opened the NOBODY AT that got jacked? Damn! I was having so much fun on that thread, to be honest!

Yeah they killed the American dream. ðŸ¤¢

🤗
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

OK; only for the love of Cherry I stop, but if it turns out that it aint intact then somebody is in big trouble. ðŸ¤£

LOL!

No comments!😈
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
DOUBLE KA MEETHA!!! ðŸ˜’

I heart DKM. I wanna have some now. 😆 Kinda like my guilty pleasure, you know! 😆

Btw, TheBoss and Cherie, CHERRY is altogether a different, well-known character. She goes by Amisha/Ameesha Patel in Bollywood. 🤣
[REMOVED]
Hello Boss jee
You know. I love your posts, you have one of the most terrific sense of humor and I love your bindass attitude. Before I used to get scared replying to your posts, now Im even scared to "LIKE" them.

By god Im such a phattu

[REMOVED}

Just got this PM. ðŸ¤£