Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweet

thanks saitan...btw mai i know ur name...if u dont mind...its not good to call u saitanπŸ˜†

call me nanu, its my pet name😳
where did these guys go??? all were chatting happily till the time i am not there...

xaffron tum se katti😑

Originally posted by: mordor

Saitan - How old are you?! I feel sorry for you girl. You're really nice. I feel evil in comparison.

I am 22. πŸ˜ƒ

I have had interesting roomies before... one of them, while I was in India, used to have her "pleasure" with rats...🀒

Originally posted by: saitan

I am 22. πŸ˜ƒ

I have had interesting roomies before... one of them, while I was in India, used to have her "pleasure" with rats...🀒

are u serious??? how can it be possible?? is your roomie girl?
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saitan

I am 22. πŸ˜ƒ

What do you mean by that?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sosweet

are u serious??? how can it be possible?? is your roomie girl?

Never had male roomies...πŸ˜‰
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A reminder girls, please no quoting more than thrice!😊

Originally posted by: mordor

That's great. Glad you took the first step 

Roommates can be insecure. It is stupid how she is suspicious of you. She is not around him 24/7. If he tries to hit on you there is no doubt he is hitting on other girls too. He can't do much when she is around, but when she is away he can pretty much get away with anything. Blame the guy. Not the girl. Not every girl goes around screaming for attention.

In some cases both are responsible, but in others it is one sided like yours. You must be very pretty. No wonder she is incredibly insecure about you.

No doubt that man is a jerk...behavior se hi tharki lagta hai...kissi bhi ladki pe dore daal sakta hai...he doesn't at all seem committed to her but she seriously loves him... Anyway, I always keep a distance from him...
Edited by saitan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MissCherie

What do you mean by that?πŸ˜•

Catching a rat and rubbing it around your body...🀒...
but rat is such a small creature...what he do with that... i still wondering how that could be possible for pleasure...it can run away also