Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Womans are abala, right? in the vande mataram poem their is a line," Abala keno maa eto bale?" it means, with unending straingth why mother, why do you call yourself weak? The poem was about the motheland but this line says the problem of women. If women are weak then why the bare the pain of giving birth? Why in our purans are filled with the glory of maa durga, the ultmate creatrix? These are just a sample of the power of women. If the entire women of the world disappear from the world there would be no beuty and most importantly the male population will die out. Men are stupid to think that women are weak, They are actulally their mothers.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a stupid thing to say that woman are "abla"... a fact...max pain a human can bear is 43 (i dont remember the unit) and its equal to the pain when someone's 23 bones get fractured together in a moment, and in a normal delivery a woman suffers 52 units of that pain...checkmate...just by picking up unnecessary fights, and creating chaos men show that how silly they actually are... so women are far stronger than men.
ads99ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WE SHUD CHNGE UR TOUGHTS...

Society shud nt teach girls "Dnt get raped!"
But teach "Don't rape" to boys
pallavi25 thumbnail
Who is responsible?
MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE! THEIR PERVERSIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE!

Its universally acknowledged that all men think about sex every few minutes! 
When men look at women or girls, the first thought that comes into their minds is sex!
 Im not exaggerating, Im not male-bashing...ask any honest man, he will admit it! 
But most men can control this urge or desire because of education, proper upbringing, fear of the law or just basic decency. 

But there is that other 30 or 40% men who have bad upbringing, they think women are nothing but sex objects, the law is on men's side (which is true)...they can do anything with any female and get away with it! 
These men act out their perversions with impunity on the streets, on public buses, trains, in offices...they harass women, touch, grope, leer... and get a thrill out of it! 

The more hardcore criminals amongst these perverted men become rapists. They get a perverted thrill out of hurting a woman, forcing her to have sex. Even worst of these rapists commit these crimes in gangs. Theres something called group mentality amongst men, when they are with their peers, their social  behavior gets worse and uncontrolled! They attack in packs, like wolves! An example of this pack mentality can be seen in USA where the Steubenville rape case is making headlines!

If a single rapist attacked a woman, it would be difficult for him to overpower her if the woman is reasonably well-built and strong. Thats why these beasts attack in packs, its easier to overpower a woman when theres more than one!
I wonder why nobody is pointing out the inevitability of a gang rape!
 Nobody and nothing can prevent it!  Unfortunately there will be twisted, perverted men who will attack a woman or a girl in a group...and no proper dressing or safety precautions can help the woman then! No pepper spray or knife can save her then! The only thing she can use is a gun...if she can get to it before shes overpowered!

Many Indian women are making great strides, in education and careers... many of them like the Delhi victim are upwardly mobile, trying to improve their lives and uplift their families from poverty.
This has created a deeper resentment and hatred amongst men of backward communities who see these women as challenge to their manhood, as rivals and enemies to be brutally extinguished!
As an article clearly puts it:
"women in New Delhi and throughout India say that their gender makes them vulnerable to attack from a vast and growing sea of unattached and unemployed young men who view women's success as the reason for their failure."

The growing misogyny in India is a clear reflection of men's insecurities and resentment:
"A profound fear and a deep, almost pathological, hatred of the woman who aspires to be anything more than mother and wife is justified on the grounds of tradition."

Lastly, I would say that objectification of women's bodies in Hollywood, Bollywood and especially in po*nography is largely to blame as well.
 These smutty, vulgar films and photos project the image that women deserve to be treated as sl*ts and some even enjoy it!
I strongly feel that so called item songs and dances like Chikni chameli and Sheila should be edited and censored by Censor board. And po*nography of any kind should be banned and should be judged as a criminal offense, punishable by law! Its hard to police the internet but Im sure something can be done about this!

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Who is responsible?

MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE! THEIR PERVERSIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE!

Its universally acknowledged that all men think about sex every few minutes! 
When men look at women or girls, the first thought that comes into their minds is sex!
 Im not exaggerating, Im not male-bashing...ask any honest man, he will admit it! 
But most men can control this urge or desire because of education, proper upbringing, fear of the law or just basic decency. 

But there is that other 30 or 40% men who have bad upbringing, they think women are nothing but sex objects, the law is on men's side (which is true)...they can do anything with any female and get away with it! 
These men act out their perversions with impunity on the streets, on public buses, trains, in offices...they harass women, touch, grope, leer... and get a thrill out of it! 

The more hardcore criminals amongst these perverted men become rapists. They get a perverted thrill out of hurting a woman, forcing her to have sex. Even worst of these rapists commit these crimes in gangs. Theres something called group mentality amongst men, when they are with their peers, their social  behavior gets worse and uncontrolled! They attack in packs, like wolves! An example of this pack mentality can be seen in USA where the Steubenville rape case is making headlines!

If a single rapist attacked a woman, it would be difficult for him to overpower her if the woman is reasonably well-built and strong. Thats why these beasts attack in packs, its easier to overpower a woman when theres more than one!
I wonder why nobody is pointing out the inevitability of a gang rape!
 Nobody and nothing can prevent it!  Unfortunately there will be twisted, perverted men who will attack a woman or a girl in a group...and no proper dressing or safety precautions can help the woman then! No pepper spray or knife can save her then! The only thing she can use is a gun...if she can get to it before shes overpowered!

Many Indian women are making great strides, in education and careers... many of them like the Delhi victim are upwardly mobile, trying to improve their lives and uplift their families from poverty.
This has created a deeper resentment and hatred amongst men of backward communities who see these women as challenge to their manhood, as rivals and enemies to be brutally extinguished!
As an article clearly puts it:
"women in New Delhi and throughout India say that their gender makes them vulnerable to attack from a vast and growing sea of unattached and unemployed young men who view women's success as the reason for their failure."

The growing misogyny in India is a clear reflection of men's insecurities and resentment:
"A profound fear and a deep, almost pathological, hatred of the woman who aspires to be anything more than mother and wife is justified on the grounds of tradition."

Lastly, I would say that objectification of women's bodies in Hollywood, Bollywood and especially in po*nography is largely to blame as well.
 These smutty, vulgar films and photos project the image that women deserve to be treated as sl*ts and some even enjoy it!
I strongly feel that so called item songs and dances like Chikni chameli and Sheila should be edited and censored by Censor board. And po*nography of any kind should be banned and should be judged as a criminal offense, punishable by law! Its hard to police the internet but Im sure something can be done about this!

I agree to you 101%...
and bold part...that's where we need to focus... it's objectification not nude bodies which i mind...po*nography, my senior is researching on this and he told me that 95% movies, scenes, images, literature are masochist, and portraying women as nothing but sex objects. u know that's something which bothered me on this forum too...there were many adult stories on even if which had a lot of hints of masochistic hints in them...and funny thing mostly writers here are women.
Honestly for me nudity and po*nography is completely different...i am offended more by the item songs like chikni chameli, sheela or munni but not by the nude greek paintings which we do have a lot in our studies.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

I agree to you 101%...
and bold part...that's where we need to focus... it's objectification not nude bodies which i mind...po*nography, my senior is researching on this and he told me that 95% movies, scenes, images, literature are masochist, and portraying women as nothing but sex objects. u know that's something which bothered me on this forum too...there were many adult stories on even if which had a lot of hints of masochistic hints in them...and funny thing mostly writers here are women.
Honestly for me nudity and po*nography is completely different...i am offended more by the item songs like chikni chameli, sheela or munni but not by the nude greek paintings which we do have a lot in our studies.

You're right, Megha! The smut and vulgarity in movies and sadism in po*nography is far more dangerous and vile than nudity in classical art and sculpture which celebrated the pure beauty of the human body, both male and female.
 But when the Bollywood actress dances Chikni Chameli she gyrates and thrusts her hips in a vulgar fashion which sends wrong signals to men in the audience! How can they even allow such dances to pass the censor board??
 Same with lyrics of "Fevicol" song where the heroine compares herself to a tandoori chicken or something like that!  How can these actresses agree to do such degrading dance items? They are to blame too and I dont care two hoots about their rights to freedom of expression! 
They are earning fat paychecks but they are jeopardizing the daily lives of  millions of  Indian women and girls who are harassed and insulted by the usage of these vulgar songs!

Yes, there is sadism in romantic literature too, in stories where hero tortures, insults and mistreats the heroine but she still falls in love with him...these "love" stories are shown in TV serials and movies and a largely female audience laps it up. 
Hero stalks the woman and in the end she falls for him...this encourages the potential stalker who thinks his victim will also eventually succumb to him! 
Are we women masochistic to dream about a guy who insults and mistreats a woman?
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely agree with pallavi25! 

chinyere thumbnail
[At times its  not justified to lay blame at one person's feet or  think that it is only one contributing factor that leads to rape.Yes we blame Men but at the same time,these same men are someone's sons,brother,husband or male relatives.Then we must look at the environment and the upbrining they had gotten.Where are the mothers os these said rapist,where are the female relatives of these rapist or perverts.These same men we blame also have mothers as their victims .so where are the guiding  hands of the mothers??

Why is it women/men  infact all individuals want to be  educated ,employed, moving up in the social ladder but yet we fail to take simple precaition to protect ouselves but only depend on law enforcement and government to protect us???

why blame media ,po*nography ,Tv show and the sorts..we all know reel life is not real life.that these actors get paid to do what they do  and they have to face the same social ills of socitey..But yet we blame these things because we dont know who to blame or who the real culprits are which is everyone of us..We elect government officials who dont care about the citizens,who just want to loot  the society and ignore the citizens plight.we dont teach how children that respect ,morals,values are not about  reputation,namesake or blidnly following tradition which  can be detrimental to all individuals..

I always believe that respect is earned,it is not given,stolen or bought.but earned.women must learn to respect themselves just as men should repect themselevs then,only then can we have respect for everyone.sometimes rape and  molestation are not  about clothes,lack of respect or morals and values but it is about ultimate  control,possession of the women/girls and their quiet submission.The question is where men get this superiority complex that they can control their women folks, is it from fathers,mothers, home??from where????

do mothers stand up for their  girl children at home?? do mothers descipline their sons at home?? do women  make decisions at home or do they tell their husbands that this is wrong and are their opnions mattered and respected???
we can lay blame for the rest of our lives at men but men are not always women's downfall or torture .women have to know when enough is enough and stand up ...
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the root cause is the mentality...which parents instil in their sons...  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Not just rape - how many Indian parents teach their kids to respect and follow law?

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more thing India especially in my state -- fake morality is the most prevalent  ... 

People are bothered if they see a girl or guy together ... but they are least bothered if a girl is teased or molested..😡😡😡😡😡