Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tonmoy009

u r part of 4 cc but i m only part of one i love listening to u ...and will keep every single thread book marked i know it sounds stupid...what ever i like it goes away from me...i know this will too...i will come back again n again to go over this pages i dont want all rubbish here...i dont want to sound harsh...but i m possessive about this thread...just say a line but dont spamm all junk here...

i gave u guys all freedom to do anything...bash drool, gutter...but i wont tolerate spamming here...i know u guys agree with me ...

100% AGREE SWEETY
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kenny_Arhi

Nothing!
Im on holidays so my reading skill is also on holidays!๐Ÿ˜†
This year i have to do 8 texts for my lit paper, so wont be able to read books!
What FF are you reading?

My Enemy's Baby and Beauty and the Beast ๐Ÿ˜Š
oh wow 8 texts...
-B.N.K- thumbnail

u r still not serious...i m watching u one more spam i will report u and trust me u dont want to mess with me ...

they r my friends u r not...

u r part of 4 cc but i m only part of one i love listening to u ...and will keep every single thread book marked i know it sounds stupid...what ever i like it goes away from me...i know this will too...i will come back again n again to go over this pages i dont want all rubbish here...i dont want to sound harsh...but i m possessive about this thread...just say a line but dont spamm all junk here...

i gave u guys all freedom to do anything...bash drool, gutter...but i wont tolerate spamming here...i know u guys agree with me ...

Agreee...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree to everything you said and even i go back to the other threads to read the comments so it doesnt sound stupid, atleast not to me!๐Ÿ˜›
And i really cant thank you enough for creating these threads๐Ÿค—
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

we will never go away from you tommy!dont ever say that!!
we will be friends forever!
๐Ÿค—

u r still not serious...i m watching u one more spam i will report u and trust me u dont want to mess with me ...

they r my friends u r not...

..Extrime Wala Sholly...Accept to Kar lo...
sweetnoori thumbnail

Kya chaal raha ha,,, tonmoy app ko pata ha priya or gaythri ki shaadiii ha,,, both of thm accept their love yaa sab last night howa app ko pata ha,, ๐Ÿคฃ
..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

My Enemy's Baby and Beauty and the Beast ๐Ÿ˜Š
oh wow 8 texts...

Not read these FF
8 texts is plain boring--im sure i will die with the stupid book choice of my school๐Ÿคข
They choose like the worst books and you have to read them!

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
n tommy even if you ask me to get out of this thread
i wont go
i love all you people here sooo much!!
my day starts with u guys and ends with you all only!
n i love reading all the comments in the threads too like keshu!
cant thank you and love you enough for creating these threads
muaaacks!!!