nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's episode, I got the idea that somehow Sampooran is Nihal Singh. 

The way he reacted to Ratan, especially Veera, it seemed as though he already had a close bond. Of course he could be acting this way because he is here to give some bad news.

And he wants to hide his real identity because he thinks everyone still hates him.  I'm sure while he was leaving he had some kind of accident and of couse, facial surgery.

He was asking for directions only because he never wants anyone to think that he is Sampooran.
Edited by nivi.divi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

This thought crossed my mind as well but I dont think it is Sampooran...its someone he met before dying and told everything abt himself, Ratan and Veera
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aha I thought the same as well , he may be Sampooran , he may have met with an accident and face change, because I dont think they would have shown Ratan hugging anyone even by mistake.

Looks like he is Sampooran
xXxsadiaxXx thumbnail
THAT IS NOT SAMPOORAN THE WAY RATHAN FELT THE SINGLE TOUCH THAT NIHAL SINGH GAVE HER MADE HER REALIES THAT IT UIS NOT SARPANCH JI, I HAVE A STRONG FEELING BY WATCHING TODAY S EPISODI 8TH JAN 2013 THAT NIHAL IS A FRIEND OF SAMPORAN AND CAME TO TELL RATAN THAT SAMPOORAN HAS PASSED AWAY BUT HE MIGHT NOT TELL HER...

THE SONG TU MERI JAAN HAI GOT ME SOOO EMOTIONAL IT RIPPED MY HEART OUT 😭ALSO THAT SONG IS BY KHALISH KHER ONE OF MY FAV SINGERS XXX

VEERA IS A SUPER SERIAL ❤️
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
by looks n stature in village makeup both look alike, but when ratan touched n recognised as stranger does sampooran does body surgery too along with facial surgery. anything is possible in soaps lets see 
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ratan also said that Sampooran promised her that she would die before him (as a suhaagan).

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

by looks n stature in village makeup both look alike, but when ratan touched n recognised as stranger does sampooran does body surgery too along with facial surgery. anything is possible in soaps lets see 

@red-🤣
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know seeing the precap, I had the same feeling, that maybe Nihal might be Sampooran especially cause Nihal seemed awkward when Ratan mentioned that Sampooran never mentioned about a friend named Nihal...

However, saying that, I still don't know if that can be true...because in the scene where Nihal listens to Ratan's convo with Chaiji, it seemed as if he wanted to leave and not tell her the truth of Sampooran possibly dying because it would kill Ratan and he wouldn't want that to happen on a humanity basis. A lie kept for someones good isn't a lie--that may be Nihal's thinking.

So it can be any of those possibilities. The story just took a great turn though :)
Edited by anitamalik - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...I was thinking the same thing, but I think Sampooran may not even be in this world and his friend is here to inform the family but what he will say instead of giving them the bad news is we have to wait and see.

Let's see how CVs explains Nihaals presence in Ratan and kids life, I am sure this will be an interesting twist.
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i absolutely don't think so. Till now this show has cropped up close to realistic scenarios... Facial surgery and then a new face is something i would rather not like to watch here. Besides... it doesn't fit the bill of the whole background of the show. 

Besides... he may be a friend of Sampooran who's here to break the bad news when he hears Ratan pouring her heart out to Chaiji, he turned away. Probably not having the strength to break the news he has in store for them. If he was Sampooran, he wouldn't have turned away realizing how Ratan is still waiting for him and is willing to do so till her last breath! 

-Sonia
Edited by euphoric - 11 years ago