Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liipsa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Nah this cant happen,at least not in this show.Veera is very close to reality,its costumes,sets,dialogues everything is relatable.They wont show such unrealistic stuff.

Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
liipsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXxsadiaxXx

THAT IS NOT SAMPOORAN THE WAY RATHAN FELT THE SINGLE TOUCH THAT NIHAL SINGH GAVE HER MADE HER REALIES THAT IT UIS NOT SARPANCH JI, I HAVE A STRONG FEELING BY WATCHING TODAY S EPISODI 8TH JAN 2013 THAT NIHAL IS A FRIEND OF SAMPORAN AND CAME TO TELL RATAN THAT SAMPOORAN HAS PASSED AWAY BUT HE MIGHT NOT TELL HER...

THE SONG TU MERI JAAN HAI GOT ME SOOO EMOTIONAL IT RIPPED MY HEART OUT 😭ALSO THAT SONG IS BY KHALISH KHER ONE OF MY FAV SINGERS XXX

VEERA IS A SUPER SERIAL ❤️

The song sequence yesterday was just fabulous.Its picutrisation was just prefect,technicians,directors and sneha all did fab job.And the green fields were so soothing to eyes.
darshana23 thumbnail
well i dont think Nihaal is sampurna singh.. why he will keep inquiring about home's address if he is Sampurna... Moreover the way Ratan reacted on his touch... But i saw one more promo today morning, where Ratan closes door on Nihaal face. But Veera keeps looking at him and he leaves... May be he has some bond with Veera...

at first glance it seems like he is there to give bad news about Sampurna, but looking at Ratan state he failed to do that
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: darshana23

well i dont think Nihaal is sampurna singh.. why he will keep inquiring about home's address if he is Sampurna... Moreover the way Ratan reacted on his touch... But i saw one more promo today morning, where Ratan closes door on Nihaal face. But Veera keeps looking at him and he leaves... May be he has some bond with Veera...

at first glance it seems like he is there to give bad news about Sampurna, but looking at Ratan state he failed to do that

that sounds interesting and quite plausibe
he may be related to Amrita/Veera perhaps...and when Sampooran told him about what happened he must have felt its his duty to support his family...

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinz

that sounds interesting and quite plausibe
he may be related to Amrita/Veera perhaps...and when Sampooran told him about what happened he must has felt its his duty to support his family...

Yup sounds pretty much interesting... may be he's Amrita's bro..  but if thts the case its quite an interesting plot in the making 😳
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xXxsadiaxXx

THAT IS NOT SAMPOORAN THE WAY RATHAN FELT THE SINGLE TOUCH THAT NIHAL SINGH GAVE HER MADE HER REALIES THAT IT UIS NOT SARPANCH JI, I HAVE A STRONG FEELING BY WATCHING TODAY S EPISODI 8TH JAN 2013 THAT NIHAL IS A FRIEND OF SAMPORAN AND CAME TO TELL RATAN THAT SAMPOORAN HAS PASSED AWAY BUT HE MIGHT NOT TELL HER...

THE SONG TU MERI JAAN HAI GOT ME SOOO EMOTIONAL IT RIPPED MY HEART OUT 😭ALSO THAT SONG IS BY KHALISH KHER ONE OF MY FAV SINGERS XXX

VEERA IS A SUPER SERIAL ❤️

ONLY Ratan's reaction makes me believe he is not Sampooran...otherwise I am quite convinced he is...
The way e reacted...May be they only showed her reaction that way bcz they didn't want to reveal it so early...
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

i absolutely don't think so. Till now this show has cropped up close to realistic scenarios... Facial surgery and then a new face is something i would rather not like to watch here. Besides... it doesn't fit the bill of the whole background of the show. 

Besides... he may be a friend of Sampooran who's here to break the bad news when he hears Ratan pouring her heart out to Chaiji, he turned away. Probably not having the strength to break the news he has in store for them. If he was Sampooran, he wouldn't have turned away realizing how Ratan is still waiting for him and is willing to do so till her last breath! 

-Sonia

agree with a100%.u took it it out of my mouth!
dirk41 thumbnail
I think nihal is veera's dad
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dirk41

I think nihal is veera's dad

how? u think Sampooran did all that to cover up for this man?
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I think so too.. But here are some possibilites

1) Nihal is Veera's dad
2) Nihal is Sampooran
3) Nihal is here to give bad news about Sampooran