Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
awww video made by one of Karishma's fans... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQU5EMFMaEc[/YOUTUBE]

SUPER CUTE! 
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

awww video made by one of Karishma's fans... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQU5EMFMaEc[/YOUTUBE]

SUPER CUTE! 

"awww" tfs.. so funny especially the salman - kar conversation😆
BollyPC thumbnail
I noticed on Twitter and IF that a lot of Karishma's fans are from Canada!! I wish Canada had voting... then I could vote too! but I think Karishma came out at the perfect time... she got evicted on December 25th, Salman's bday was on the 27th, he told her to audition for Sohail's Mental, she hosted the camera galli segment today and is performing tomorrow!! If Karishma was in the finals she wouldnt do any of this! whatever happens happens for a reason! hopefully she gets the movie opposite Salman! ðŸ˜Š
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I noticed on Twitter and IF that a lot of Karishma's fans are from Canada!! I wish Canada had voting... then I could vote too! but I think Karishma came out at the perfect time... she got evicted on December 25th, Salman's bday was on the 27th, he told her to audition for Sohail's Mental, she hosted the camera galli segment today and is performing tomorrow!! If Karishma was in the finals she wouldnt do any of this! whatever happens happens for a reason! hopefully she gets the movie opposite Salman! ðŸ˜Š

I hope she's selected too. She was so engaging as a host today, loved it. I hope Suhail chooses Kari over Sana. I rarely watch Sallu films, but I'll watch it for Kari! 
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaleHead

I hope she's selected too. She was so engaging as a host today, loved it. I hope Suhail chooses Kari over Sana. I rarely watch Sallu films, but I'll watch it for Kari! 

I dont watch very many Hindi movies in theaters but if Salman-Karishma are together I'll definitely will go and watch it! 
BollyPC thumbnail
it's Karishma's dad's birthday today! 

karishma kotak ?@karishmakotak

Happy birthday dad, I love you and I miss you.

if you want to wish her dad her Twitter is www.twitter.com/karishmakotak

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I noticed on Twitter and IF that a lot of Karishma's fans are from Canada!! I wish Canada had voting... then I could vote too! but I think Karishma came out at the perfect time... she got evicted on December 25th, Salman's bday was on the 27th, he told her to audition for Sohail's Mental, she hosted the camera galli segment today and is performing tomorrow!! If Karishma was in the finals she wouldnt do any of this! whatever happens happens for a reason!hopefully she gets the movie opposite Salman!😊

thats the first thought which came to me when i first read the movie offer article that thank god kari got evicted on xmas...nd it was the best evictn of the season...i dont thing any1 will remember the evictn of any1 other than karishmas...and after getting evicted with a bang...she is already capitalizing on her talents...nd i must say she is multi talented...she can host and anchor with no stage fright...she can dance well...can act too...her gud height figure hair...to die for complexion...u bame it...she has it...plus she is golden hearted with no bad habits...no wonder nikku is all fida over her...we all are...i jus wish karnik end up 2gther after BB coz nik is also very nice...nd unlike other gals who may get pissed at nikkus possessiveness kari understands him well nd bever gets angry ...i dont think any othr gal will understand his fondness hidden behind his anger the way kari does...i wish nik also gets lots of work after BB
BollyPC thumbnail
12 Jan 2013 10:29:57 PM IST
Last Updated : 12 Jan 2013 10:29:57 PM IST

Out of Bigg Boss 6, Karishma Kotak set to make Salman 'Mental' 

She failed to win the Bigg Boss 6 crown but won the heart of Bollywood Dabangg and host of the show Salman Khan. Yes, you guess it right. It is hot and sexy Karishma Kotak.

Karishma Kotak is new onscreen girl of Salman Khan. Karishma Kotak, who failed to make into the last four contestant of Bigg Boss, is ready to romance Sallu on screen in Sohail Khan's next venture Mental.

Karishma Kotak, who is trying to cement her place in the tinsel town, has now get a big break opposite Salman.

For Karishma, working opposite Salman in 'Mental' is surely big achievement.

potentially true!!! I'll keep you all updated! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
STOP SPREADING RUMOURS-SHE JUST GIVEN AUDITION , NOT CONFIRMED YET
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

STOP SPREADING RUMOURS-SHE JUST GIVEN AUDITION , NOT CONFIRMED YET

I'm posting real articles in Karishma's AT! How is that spreading rumours... I've always said it isn't confirmed! Spreading rumours is the article some Sana fan posted on pinkvilla... Changed Kari's name from HT article to Sana.