Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
every paper and site posts the exact same article... being a journo in India is mad easy! 

Salman is going to the US soon for a check up! Shooting and cast announcement might be after he comes back in February... I guess we'll just have to wait! 

Bigg Boss contestant Karishma to star in Salman Khan movie?  
 Story Dated: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:18 hrs IST 
Text Size
Salman Khan and Karishma Kotak

Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'. 
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything." 

Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'. 
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.  
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
karishma kotak ?@karishmakotak

Awww look at what I found yday whilst shooting in bangalore!!!http://yfrog.com/es9vgutj 

karishma kotak ?@karishmakotak

Thanku everyone for following me and supporting me!u guys make me so happy! Big big hug xxx 15,000 woo hoo xx

for more Twitter updates go to: www.twitter.com/karishmakotak

😃

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
London misses her too 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One of my favourite pics of her, natural elegant, not too intrusive and that thumb is lucky
BollyPC thumbnail
someone created KK FB (fan base)... since KK FC was taken but not regularly updated so pleaseee follow this twitter page: https://twitter.com/KarishmaKotakFB

all Karishma fans please follow!
BollyPC thumbnail
forum is closing soon! 

let's stay connect on Twitter! please continue showing your love and support to www.twitter.com/karishmakotak

I'm on Twitter as well... www.twitter.com/xo_N_ox if you want to keep in touch! 

Byeee! take care everyone! ðŸ¤— see you next season... BB7! 
BollyPC thumbnail