|The Irrestible And Charistmatic Piyush Sahdev FC| - Page 88

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
Let's Finish This FC.
Quickly. (:
Originally posted by -Mansi

Yeah this is one of the 2 conditions. 1 that Piyush will continue with shapath at least 2 years now..and will not send Abhigyan to hospital.

Yeah this hospital thing is very painful and irritating.. Angry They showed him going hospital every year as if Hospital is his 2nd home... a super cop spending 4-5 months in hospital... Ouch as if Abhigyan is always a 2nd option for channel , they will think about him only if there is no other important role for Piyush to play , otherwise... let him spend 12 months in hospital... they always think in this way and this is very painful , insulting and irritating...  please God save our Abhigyan from this torture and insult, he does not deserve this thing... a good and proper ending is better than this insult again and again Angry
Originally posted by MOON_LYT

Originally posted by -Mansi

Yeah this is one of the 2 conditions. 1 that Piyush will continue with shapath at least 2 years now..and will not send Abhigyan to hospital.

Yeah this hospital thing is very painful and irritating..AngryThey showed him going hospital every year as if Hospital is his 2nd home... a super cop spending 4-5 months in hospital...Ouchas if Abhigyan is always a 2nd option for channel , they will think about him only if there is no other important role for Piyush to play , otherwise... let him spend 12 months in hospital... they always think in this way and this is very painful , insulting and irritating... please God save our Abhigyan from this torture and insult, he does not deserve this thing... a good and proper ending is better than this insult again and againAngry

Your So Right Moon.

I Hope Life Ok Decides What To Do With Abhigyan's Character.
Now. (:
I Want To The Super Cop Back In Action. Embarrassed
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Your So Right Moon.

I Hope Life Ok Decides What To Do With Abhigyan's Character.
Now. (:
I Want To The Super Cop Back In Action. Embarrassed
Yeah they should think now what they actually want to do with Abhigyan coz hospital is not a good ending to any great character
Poor Annie  Arjun Was So Bad With Her.
She's Scared Of The Dark. Like Me.

LOL

Piyush Sahdev