Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

miss u sooo much..
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Perfect combination of style, determination , talent and intelligence...
Nobody can take your place.. 
Shoub_tired thumbnail

this is... "papa kahte hai..." ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shoub_tired thumbnail

so much... angry angry... 
but anger is also...  ( not for criminals off course ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) 
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi

All good things don't say forever

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Miss you ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shoub_tired thumbnail

I agree 100% , that is what i feel, there are many people who don't read articles and don't know about many other shows keep hanging in mid and remain worried that Abhigyan will return or not..but during last scene they were absolutely sure that piyush would return, and they tried to make him return. That is he problem tha Acp diler said "Abhigyan will have to return" and doctors even gave the time limit of 3 months when there is no surety channel makers don't give time limit clue, they could say"we are not sure how much time he would take to recover" but they were sure he would return after break, during shot of that scene piyush was not offered ram role, even if he would have got offer during that shot ending would not have been so worst.
Yes, Abhigyan role was not progressing, even Aditya, Mayank were given more importance than Abhigyan in many scenes, there was a time when everybody had love story but Abhigyan did not have. I also support the decision of leaving the show and i too have same problem tha i feel bad for ending, Acp Diler's words still ring in my Ears but they did according to what was right that time. Though i feel one mistake of FW, to give break to any important they send the character to "hospital" they could have simply transferred him or would have shown that he has gone on some mission but no..they choose only hospital.

That is the problem that makers care for their telecast and their TRP, hey have nothing to do with fans emotions. When they will want they will bring in a replacement of an actor, when they will not feel they will not bring a replacement. And that is what happened this time , they did not feel the importance to replace the actor, they thought bringing in another character is is beneficial for them rather than replacing the new actor with old character.
We fans like characters more, we need character, Makers need actors, without piyush show was doing well, who will want Abhigyan if show is doing well without Abhigyan??? For us Abhigyan is most unique role but not for makers..For them, what Abhigyan used to do some other character will do. It was just they used best dialogues for Abhigyan compared to other cops roles. They did not think of replacing the actor. They brought in shaurya back and brought other female cop , their purpose is solved! Abhigyan will soon become a hisrory for them and hat is bitter truth.
But if i get proved wrong and Abhigyan returns as an other actor then i will be elated. i will want new actor to take his role.

@bold 1 that is the most painful thing related to all these ... 
@bold 2 they are in love with hospital , and for abhigyan they can't even c any place except hospital... last year they did the same wen he was on break.. ๐Ÿ˜ก same plan same thing again and again...๐Ÿ˜ก
@bold 3 yeah they only know trp and business 
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Anyways, heartiest thanks to Most Unique role i.e Abhigyan who is the reason i spent one and half year on IF. I had wonderful and creative time being Abhigyan fan when i tried to contribute to a little bit to contribute giving to what Abhigyan role deserved:-) My one and half year went for being connected to Abhigyan so a big round of applause for him that he s such a great character and won my heart and i got opportunity to serve him with my very little service..but thanks to him on my third anniversary of joining IF for making my journey complete here.
Not only serving him and spending time on him, because of him i got blessed gift of friends,few short lived, few long lived, had fun and creative interaction time with short lived friends, long lived friends have become indispensable part of my life. So heartiest thanks to him for that:-)
Like Renu di- My first friend on shapath forum which made me realize for the first time i am not alone Abhigyan fan , so i can survive on forum, and because i saw your FF on him  could post the first AT so ๐Ÿค— to you for that. And now our talking do not end on phone calls even with 1 hour.๐Ÿ˜† its only you with whom i talk over phone more than 1 hourโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ and now you are so busy that you won't even come here now๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then second i became friends with Moon di..hmm words fall short for you, you have been a true friend with true acre feelings, with beyond helping feelings, always have been there for me, always affection for me and have been caring friend. As much you helped me during Abhigyan's ATs none could ever or would thought to do. You have given me indispensable importance in your real life also. Thanks to you for that๐Ÿ˜Š Saying for Angel ddi along with Moon di..its always nice to talk to you and see you here..๐Ÿ˜Š i get to learn a lot from you๐Ÿ˜Š

Then Saki..was third to become my friend..when i used to PM people for requesting them to comment on Piyush's [profile because he was playing Abhigyan's role. You are not active here but you are among those persons whom i miss a lot and always wait for your message on FB.
Ad fourth, Diya and Nicita are also very sweet friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Now i need to stop, so thanks to everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

โ˜บ๏ธ
so much appreciation ??? thank u a lot ๐Ÿค— but I never felt so much blush blush...
and You are the best gift IF gave me... and I did not do anything special, just as afriend , wanted to give u company on ur journey here, you became a part of my real life and I feel really blessed to have a friend like you ๐Ÿค—
And I don't regret joining IF only coz of u so thank u dear for being there always and thanks for mentioning me here ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shoub_tired thumbnail
And thank you so much for posting Abhigyan's pics here...
I am happy to c He is getting the respect he deserves here at least... 
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

And thank you so much for posting Abhigyan's pics here...

I am happy to c He is getting the respect he deserves here at least... 

I should say you thanks instead coz caps ultimately belong to you, if you would not take caps i would not be able to post.

โ˜บ๏ธ
so much appreciation ??? thank u a lot ๐Ÿค— but I never felt so much blush blush...
and You are the best gift IF gave me... and I did not do anything special, just as afriend , wanted to give u company on ur journey here, you became a part of my real life and I feel really blessed to have a friend like you ๐Ÿค—
And I don't regret joining IF only coz of u so thank u dear for being there always and thanks for mentioning me here ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

miss u sooo much..
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Perfect combination of style, determination , talent and intelligence...
Nobody can take your place.. 

Yeah perfect cop..wish could watch him onscreen.๐Ÿ˜ญ