Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice discussions here... πŸ˜Š
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark_Angel.

@Bold very strong and impressive statement... πŸ‘ Yes Neither FW nor viewers , nobody is mad and able to feel what wrong is happening in all articles.
If somebody does not now about articles or does not follow them or does not know about any other shows except his\her fav shows and suppose he\she does not know about SSLK, only knows about Shapath then he\she will consider only the last scene... then what is the future of the words by acp Diler "Abhigyan will be back very soon ?" ??
Just a never ending wait for... Nothing...πŸ˜•
an actor should try different roles to grow, I can understand and I totally support it, and really FW did not treat Abhigyan well, did not give him any proper love story, I did not like suhasini track still there was opportunity of acting in that track and Piyush really acted well that time but Suhasini also got vanished without any explanation... and even its ok coz somehow Suhasini track did not suit Abhigyan's nature and character, but FW should have introduced another lady love for him who could help him to forget about past and trust in love again, but no, nothing like that hapened ...

So I understand, an actor would want to leave in this type of situation where he was not given proper importance, so I support the decision of leaving the show,but I feel bad the way it happened .

I do support the fact that everything comes to an end at a point of time. but I don't support the way of ending ,coz It was not an ending actually, channel , makers and all people related to this role should have considered the feelings of fans who watched the last episode and expected Abhigyan's come back ,and they are not fool, if they show such thing where ACP saying "I promise Abhigyan will be back soon " , then wat is expected from viewers ? that they would take it as a "joke" ????

and thus they waited for.. Nothing actually, thats the worst thing happened and this is a mixed result of irresponsibility from all people related with such ending and makers and channel is most responsible as when they made viewers waiting for abhigyan's comeback then they should think what to do with that even if the actor left for personal reasons...

This is the main thing...that Abhigyan got such a great ending... which is not actually an ending... 
HereNEVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

Merry Christmas to all πŸ€—

same to youuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
HereNEVER thumbnail

This is the main thing...that Abhigyan got such a great ending... which is not actually an ending... 

yes, thats something.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί
Shoub_tired thumbnail

yes, thats something.. πŸ₯Ί

Mixed expression , same here u know that well, but lets move on .. and today is a Christmas so lets think something good πŸ˜Š
HereNEVER thumbnail

Mixed expression , same here u know that well, but lets move on .. and today is a Christmas so lets think something good πŸ˜Š

oh ho, u give these expressions all day long dear , but c, when I start doing the same , u forget everything so easily and again if I stop giving expressions , u will be again 😑  u have similarity with somebody but i won't say , u will eat me up so let's forget .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mansi posted nice pics and so day started happy happy mood 😊 thinking about the scenes she posted and feeling
HereNEVER thumbnail
And to make u happy I wanna post one of ur fav pics..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by Dark_Angel. - 10 years ago
HereNEVER thumbnail

expression changed...
means... criminals... get ready for... slaps... πŸ˜†
HereNEVER thumbnail
@ Moon.. a dialog of abhigyan, u remember most these days, say that here na??

Shoub_tired thumbnail

And to make u happy I wanna post one of ur fav pics..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

yeah this smile is something like.. "again gals looking at me... am cop yaar, just came here to investigate my case,, samajhte nahi...blush blush... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ" πŸ˜†
Edited by MOON_LYT - 10 years ago