Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereNEVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now , I really don't know which one from these two is true , and there was many more articles came in between , but I think these two articles are enough to show what type of activities happened with Abhigyan fans..

And as Moon said, we should not read any more article about abhigyan, I agree with her, I am really annoyed with all these...

just posted these articles coz if any new member comes here , he\ she would think we are bashing somebody only for leaving a show..

so for them, this is very important to know that we are not bashing anybody for his personal decision of leaving a show or staying there, as we don't have right or we don't want to make anybody like what we like to watch, everybody has his\her own choices and own way to grow...

but, we are annoyed with the changing statements, as fans don't have right to blame anybody for leaving a particular show, just like that, media or the people related with our favorite role Have no right to play with viewers emotions so yes, we do have the right to say what we feel if for no reason people made us wait for our fav characters come back and then after 4 moths cared to say the truth, this is really not expected from popular, well known and responsible people related to media and this role..so these two articles showing what is making us annoyed with related articles, nothing much to say as everybody know the simple difference between "ADHERE" and "DECLINE" or "QUIT" and "HAVE NOT QUIT"... we just expected the truth to be told us and minimum respect for our emotion and love for Abhigyan role..but unfortunately Abhigyan fans got insulted many times and in many ways, otherwise we don't have anything against anybody..and I've never been one to hold a grudge, but it's really very difficult to forget the way Abhigyan character was treated by the people related to him...   Edited by Dark_Angel. - 10 years ago
HereNEVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi

Yeah of course same here, only looks and style don't matter for me too, character is very important for me and Abhigayn was unique role.

yeah he was unique and different from everybody so nobody can take his place only with look and style and so I am happy to be his fan...love him a lot
❤️😳❤️😳
Edited by Dark_Angel. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Dark_Angel.

Now , I really don't know which one from these two is true , and there was many more articles came in between , but I think these two articles are enough to show what type of activities happened with Abhigyan fans..

And as Moon said, we should not read any more article about abhigyan, I agree with her, I am really annoyed with all these...

just posted these articles coz if any new member comes here , he\ she would think we are bashing somebody only for leaving a show..

so for them, this is very important to know that we are not bashing anybody for his personal decision of leaving a show or staying there, as we don't have right or we don't want to make anybody like what we like to watch, everybody has his\her own choices and own way to grow...

but, we are annoyed with the changing statements, as fans don't have right to blame anybody for leaving a particular show, just like that, media or the people related with our favorite role Have no right to play with viewers emotions so yes, we do have the right to say what we feel if for no reason people made us wait for our fav characters come back and then after 4 moths cared to say the truth, this is really not expected from popular, well known and responsible people related to media and this role..so these two articles showing what is making us annoyed with related articles, nothing much to say as everybody know the simple difference between "ADHERE" and "DECLINE" or "QUIT" and "HAVE NOT QUIT"... we just expected the truth to be told us and minimum respect for our emotion and love for Abhigyan role..but unfortunately Abhigyan fans got insulted many times and in many ways, otherwise we don't have anything against anybody..and I've never been one to hold a grudge, but it's really very difficult to forget the way Abhigyan character was treated by the people related to him...  

Yeah i understood your point, he did absolutely wrong by using inconsistent words. hat i feel is, he used wrong word, h should have used "break word" in new article because when he used "quit" word why did he say channel said him to come back after ram role ended when he informed channel about his quit in june?? fw is not mad or poor PH that they would request him to return after 6 months when he said 6 months back i am quitting, and he had not quit in june that is clear from his last scene. When channel said him to come back, he declined being channel's actor, channel did not accept he would decline the offer and a source said he was terminated, piyush dd not like it, and said i had quit i informed channel in june either in anger or he used wrong word by mistake, he use quit word by mistake because he should not sound dumb by saying channel said him to return when he said he is quitting.
Edited by -Mansi - 10 years ago

HereNEVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi

Yeah i understood your point, he did absolutely wrong by using inconsistent words. hat i feel is, he used wrong word, h should have used "break word" in new article because when he used "quit" word why did he say channel said him to come back after ram role ended when he informed channel about his quit in june?? fw is not mad or poor PH that they would request him to return after 6 months when he said 6 months back i am quitting, and he had not quit in june that is clear from his last scene. When channel said him to come back, he declined being channel's actor, channel did not accept he would decline the offer and a source said he was terminated, piyush dd not like it, and said i had quit i informed channel in june either in anger or he used wrong word by mistake, he use quit word by mistake because he should not sound dumb by saying channel said him to return when he said he is quitting.

@Bold very strong and impressive statement... 👏 Yes Neither FW nor viewers , nobody is mad and able to feel what wrong is happening in all articles.
If somebody does not now about articles or does not follow them or does not know about any other shows except his\her fav shows and suppose he\she does not know about SSLK, only knows about Shapath then he\she will consider only the last scene... then what is the future of the words by acp Diler "Abhigyan will be back very soon ?" ??
Just a never ending wait for... Nothing...😕
an actor should try different roles to grow, I can understand and I totally support it, and really FW did not treat Abhigyan well, did not give him any proper love story, I did not like suhasini track still there was opportunity of acting in that track and Piyush really acted well that time but Suhasini also got vanished without any explanation... and even its ok coz somehow Suhasini track did not suit Abhigyan's nature and character, but FW should have introduced another lady love for him who could help him to forget about past and trust in love again, but no, nothing like that hapened ...

So I understand, an actor would want to leave in this type of situation where he was not given proper importance, so I support the decision of leaving the show,but I feel bad the way it happened .

I do support the fact that everything comes to an end at a point of time. but I don't support the way of ending ,coz It was not an ending actually, channel , makers and all people related to this role should have considered the feelings of fans who watched the last episode and expected Abhigyan's come back ,and they are not fool, if they show such thing where ACP saying "I promise Abhigyan will be back soon " , then wat is expected from viewers ? that they would take it as a "joke" ????

and thus they waited for.. Nothing actually, thats the worst thing happened and this is a mixed result of irresponsibility from all people related with such ending and makers and channel is most responsible as when they made viewers waiting for abhigyan's comeback then they should think what to do with that even if the actor left for personal reasons...
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Merry Christmas to all 🤗