New Article-New Entry Suzanne Bernert

vgaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
READ MORE Vijay Singh Vadhera|Suzanne Bernert|Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|Deep Dhillon|Cinevistaas
Suzanne Bernert as lady lover in Ek Hazaaron…
Suzanne Bernert
Recently, media was abuzz with Cinevistaas's celebrated show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Star Plus as its on the verge to go off air. Like the actors from the show, the makers too are clueless about the development.

Therefore, the makers are still leaving no stone unturned to make the remaining episodes garner TRPs with introducing new characters. However, much was said and written about the show, which is all set to bite the dust due to dipping TRPs.

As said before, with 'never say die' approach, the makers are making new entries in the show and accordingly a new character will be introduced which will add a comedy flavor to the track.

Interestingly, actress Suzanne Bernert will be introduced in the show soon. Suzanne has carved a niche in Indian television in spite of being a German is substantial and will essay the character of Miss Liz, who is a foreigner and falls in love with Viren-Viraat's grand father, Vijay Singh Vadhera ( Deep Dhillon). Liz is madly in love with this Punjabi jatt and will share a comedy rapport with him in the show.

"It's acameo, where my character named Liz falls for Vijay Singh and how our comic chemistry is built," confirms Suzanne.

Suzanne has already started shooting since yesterday and her entry will telecast soon this week.
Edited by vgaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he he he..it wil b really funny!!cant wait..d show must b renamed to    'dadaji ki prem kahani'!!🤣
harininaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
comedy love track wow waiting
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is absolutely hilarious! 🤣
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Dadaji of all people 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I know right. I mean ab yehi reh gaye thay 🤣 I'm guessing baaki characters ki kahani khatam ho chuki hai ab :P
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol.. I remember her from kasautti..
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rofl dabbu ke ls kya kam thi ki ab dadaji ki bhi suru hogayi🤣
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Suno..is anyone yet left..i think even tarun ls should start..why should he be behind then...seriously trp r lowest and then too this type of lame tracks will low down trp more...pata nai kya hoga show ka ab..
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my God ! First dabbo now dada ji 🤣