The Monday Night Euphoria!

sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After a really long time, there seems to be so much jubilation and celebration in the BALH forums all over the internet. Every site you go to talks about the magical episode of Monday night. The excitement, the intensity of love for the show is back and I hope is back to stay.

The signature tune of the show brings smiles, broad grins onto my face even as I read and share the excitement of all my fellow BALH fans. This show has more than just mass appeal to me. It has brought out a hidden talent in me. All thanks to my friends on this forum, I have started writing stories in connection to the show. Even before this show, I was a fan of Ram Kapoor, not just as an actor but he comes across as a down-to-Earth, simple human being with a fantastic sense of humor in my point of view. This is the first show of Sakshi that I am watching and am totally blown away by her acting talent. She portrays emotions in such a realistic manner and has had me in tears more than once.

A teacher by profession and an advocate for children, it hurt me a lot seeing Pihu and Kush being tossed around in the show and no one seemed to take their feelings seriously. Keeping them in mind I started my very first story writing - the very first time in my life. When I wrote my first story: "Whose side are you on?" I was so thrilled when I saw some parts of the first chapter on the show a week or so later. It made me feel that either I share the same thoughts and ideas as the writers of the story or that they found some parts of my story impressive enough to include it in the actual show. The praise and encouragement I received from my friends in the forum and the show of course inspired me to continue writing as I finished my first story and went on to start my second story "Tears of Joy or Sorrow", which is still in progress.

Then came the heart wrenching night, when Pihu was so disturbed and she missed her mother. Priya's anguish as a mother of a five year old, who was being mentally tormented and the poor child's plight, brought tears in my eyes and I had to put down my thoughts in the form of a story "Calming the Sherni". I think I received much more response to that one time story than I did to both my other stories.

When I woke up this morning and was reading todays update on the show, it was nothing less than euphoria for me. Again, parts of my story were portrayed sooo beautifully by Sakshi, just the way I had penned it in my story. Full marks to Sakshi for todays episode and my hats off to her talent. Like I said in the past, I am new to writing and this certainly gives me an added bonus to continue my writing and maybe that will become a big time hobby for me - all thanks to all of you.

Well, CV's and story writers of BALH, if you are reading what we are writing, I would certainly appreciate a word or two - even constructive criticism from you. It would mean a lot to first time writers like me and help me express my thoughts and ideas through stories.

My day is made today and I am waiting to see the show in three and a half hours from now when it will be aired in my neck of the woods. Friends on the forum, please do continue to read my stories and give me your valuable comments and thoughts as it means a lot to me. My Hindi is very very poor so I prefer to write in English.

Thank you all very much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love your post, so true about yesterday's episode, full of Raya magic.. it is always a pleasure to see Ram and Sakshi onscreen, I never knew them before this is my first Ekta and Rashi show and I tell you I am so hooked, they have an awesome chemistry and are amazing actors.They really love the characters. There is no one like them on TV. No matter how hard I try to stay away I can not stop watching..πŸ˜ƒ Anyway about your stories,I read your stories/ fiction and I must say you are a very good writer, please keep writing, Thanks a lot for all your efforts Sandhya...~ Priya

Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya Good morning..am feeling good after reading this post..every other post was related to BALH but this is about you and thankyou so much for sharing n expressing your feelings with us..
This forum has given a lot for me too.so many sweet memories i carry from here.I have made good friends too.
After reading the OS somehow i felt that you are a better writer than the creatives who are not interested to think and consider what is the best for the show.I never got it why couldnt they understand that showing few scenes like Priya's reaction to Pihu's plight doesnt always means reunion.somethings they are showing doesnt help us in believing that at one time this was the show that made us crazy n has captured our hearts..So i really wondered how couldnt CVs include the sherni scene in the soap
and then i read your OS and felt content cause that was very much needed for me to stand with Priya whom i respect a lot..
But alas CVs really bowled me yesterday and i am very happy..even as a response to your post i wrote atleast they can include the Sherni scene.They gave it and that too @KM.so am enthralled.
Words would be less for me to praise Sakshi n Ram.Last night something happened which was a eye opener for me..I have learnt how much Sakshi's acting can affect me that i come out of my pain the moment i watched her the way i was longing to watch.
I dont know whether CVs accept or deny that they do read your posts and improvize the scenes,but i really feel in my heart that you are a better writer for me.
Thankyou for keeping us engaged..
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post...
yet not read any one of your writings...i would love to read them asap...btw thanks for sharing your thoughts with up.

cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya - I don't know what to say..and how to begin. Today I'm really falling short on words. Today's episode was infact a bouncer for me and what a brilliant way to begin the New Year. After 8 months of turbulent roller coaster ride, we did see the MAGIC back in our lives...I would say "ourlives" becoz BALH has become a staple for us...and our madness for RaYa & our HOPE to see them together as a couple again has never diminished even after all the illogical tracks that were dished out to us. Your OS "Calming the Sherni" was a boost to my lowering expectations..and what an awesome portrayal of scenes. I loved it. And I'm glad to find few scenes from ur OS and esp Ayesha-Priya warning. When I was watching that scene...I already knew how & what it was going to be abt. πŸ‘ I think you should write more and I'll be looking forward to it.
After a dismal track last week, I skipped my routine online episode today during lunch. But somehow couldn't resist myself from watching it later...And I'm glad that I did. For me today was the Bestest in a LOOONG time. Don't remember when was the last time, I felt the same way abt BALH. It's not only the Sherni MOM's return but also the comeback of Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor of Season 1.
My interpretation for each of the scenes would be as below:
->Priya entering Ayesha's room - A reality check to what the actual position of so-called Mrs.Ayesha Ram Kapoor is...and her ungrateful attitude.
->Priya's reaction upon entering RaYa's room...and all the FB scenes - This was a realization for Priya how Her Man's Life had come to halt, the day she left him..The place she has secured in his heart remains unclaimed no matter what happened...how it happened...and why it had to happen.
->Priya entering Ram's room..and Ram's surprised look - A sense of Pride & Joy in Priya's eyes...A sense of disbelief and delight in Ram's eyes. Discarding the tablet being a clear indication of how much control Priya still has over Ram and his habits. Then followed by "Acch hua tum aa gayi"..."shake tho..." eyelocks..
->Ram gently taking Priya's hand into his...and their Eye locks - A touch of assurance & admiration, that has been missed for years and the longing in his eyes for her..Awesome scene again.
->"Chale Priya" - Too good performance by ST. Beautiful portrayal of her uneasiness & his irked look for Ayesha seemed so natural..King & Queen ROCK.
I didn't care much for the unpopular DORI thing...the saving grace being no Zoom shots and no ooh-aah-ouch wala feelings and keeping it brief unlike the "Infamous Social Dance"... Thankfully the CVs and the editor have taken enough precautions this time around...not to mess with our feelings.
Precap left me wonder, why would Priya give the juice glass to Ram instead of placing it back on the table? Was it done on purpose to see what Ram's reaction would be...Loved it. I would love to see such scenes more between RaYa.
It definitely feels like a festive season here on BALH forum and what a rush of threads since last episode. Last but not the least, CVs do deserve an applaud for this wonderful episode, even though they had been testing our patience and toying with our emotions. So, let's buckle up and stay on this ride, waiting for the reunion to happen.
-Siri
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cooldreams

Sandhya - I don't know what to say..and how to begin. Today I'm really falling short on words. Today's episode was infact a bouncer for me and what a brilliant way to begin the New Year. After 8 months of turbulent roller coaster ride, we did see the MAGIC back in our lives...I would say "ourlives" becoz BALH has become a staple for us...and our madness for RaYa & our HOPE to see them together as a couple again has never diminished even after all the illogical tracks that were dished out to us. Your OS "Calming the Sherni" was a boost to my lowering expectations..and what an awesome portrayal of scenes. I loved it. And I'm glad to find few scenes from ur OS and esp Ayesha-Priya warning. When I was watching that scene...I already knew how & what it was going to be abt. πŸ‘ I think you should write more and I'll be looking forward to it.

After a dismal track last week, I skipped my routine online episode today during lunch. But somehow couldn't resist myself from watching it later...And I'm glad that I did. For me today was the Bestest in a LOOONG time. Don't remember when was the last time, I felt the same way abt BALH. It's not only the Sherni MOM's return but also the comeback of Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor of Season 1.
->Priya entering Ayesha's room - A reality check to what the actual position of so-called Mrs.Ayesha Ram Kapoor is...and her ungrateful attitude.
->Priya's reaction upon entering RaYa's room...and all the FB scenes - This was a realization for Priya how Her Man's Life had come to halt, the day she left him..The place she has secured in his heart remains unclaimed no matter what happened...how it happened...and why it had to happen.
->Priya entering Ram's room..and Ram's surprised look - A sense of Pride & Joy in Priya's eyes...A sense of disbelief and delight in Ram's eyes. Discarding the tablet being a clear indication of how much control Priya still has over Ram and his habits. Then followed by "Acch hua tum aa gayi"..."shake tho..." eyelocks..
->Ram gently taking Priya's hand into his...and their Eye locks - A touch of assurance & admiration, that has been missed for years and the longing in his eyes for her..Awesome scene again.
->"Chale Priya" - Too good performance by ST. Beautiful portrayal of her uneasiness & his irked look for Ayesha seemed so natural..King & Queen ROCK.
I didn't care much for the unpopular DORI thing...the saving grace being no Zoom shots and no ooh-aah-ouch wala feelings and keeping it brief unlike the "Infamous Social Dance"... Thankfully the CVs and the editor have taken enough precautions this time around...not to mess with our feelings.
Precap left me wonder, why would Priya give the juice glass to Ram instead of placing it back on the table? Was it done on purpose to see what Ram's reaction would be...Loved it. I would love to see such scenes more between RaYa.
It definitely feels like a festive season here on BALH forum and what a rush of threads since last episode. Last but not the least, CVs do deserve an applaud for this wonderful episode, even though they had been testing our patience and toying with our emotions. So, let's buckle up and stay on this ride, waiting for the reunion to happen.
-Siri

DITTOπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Writer, very gd post.. Its a party time 4 people like us where Sony means BALH and Tv means sony.. I haven't watch it yet but excitements in the forum is enough to measure hw gd epi was.. Keep on posting such nice post..
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Siri you gave best expression to last night's part and i feel the same.
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldreams

-Siri

Very well said and analysed. 
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I'm yet to watch the epi; read the WU thoughh.. But its evident from the enthusiasm in balh forum that our golden RaYa moments are back... And I agree with every comments above, you are a brilliant writer, writing comes to you naturally. The storytelling, flow of incidents, character sketching, dialouges; everything - every single thing is just phenomenal! That's why its always a pleasure to read your writing, I really admire your writing skill. It's no wonder to me if the CVS are following your work & if they took a cue from your stories. Infact I've a strong feeling that they are really doing it, it can't be a mere coincidence that scenes from your plot actually appeared on the show. several times.. To be honest, I'm happy that CVS are following your writing rather than planning some bullshit tracks, but its thoroughly immoral to be just a copycat, I feel if they respect 'talent' then they should at least leave behind some words of appreciation, really it is the least they could do.Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago