Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DeadDreams

1. Rishi has full right to live his life his own way.
  2. Rishi is Not great like others at HD who can sacrifice their life for worthless people.
  3. Rishi has been true and Loyal
  4. Rishi if moves on with zara question is raised, indira if had chosen sameer it would have been appreciated.
  5. Rishi has left his own family when his mother asked for indira to fulfill dirty desires of sameer.
  6. Rishi stood againt his own brother for mandira
  7. when indira's family left her, he took her side
there are thousand of such instances where rishi has proved his worthiness i woulnt like to mention them all.

wow very well said πŸ‘ we shouldnt forget all these points and there are many more to add though πŸ˜³
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

QUOTE Walden 

Heema, @bold- I find that to be the case with both Rishi and Indira- at the core, despite all their flaws, both are caring people.  But I need Rishi to stop being so caring that he gets easily "persuaded" (emotionally blackmailed may be a better choice of words) by every woman in his life.  He has to realize that every decision that he has made so far under the influence of these women has ended up badly.  First it was marriage with Shweta, then it was hiding Indira's truth from Indu at Shweta's "request," then it was taking LW to the mental asylum at Zara's  request and heaven forbid now its going to be marriage with the LW for Indu.  He should have listened to his gut which was telling him that all these decisions were wrong!  All these women want one thing or the other from him- he needs to figure out what he wants and go with that- he can't please everyone.  If Indu wants her mummy, she should get her mummy- no need for him to marry the LW (if Indu is any kind of a daughter, she will understand- if not now, then later).  If he thinks that his conscience won't allow him to  leave the LW on her own, then thats his decision and Zara can decide to stay or leave (yes she may be heart broken but this is life and these are the absurd circumstances that have been created for Rishi and Zara).  As long he makes the decision independently, there's no wrong decision here- just difficult ones which he unfortunately has to make.  But he needs to stop trying to be a people pleaser because ultimately he can't be everything to everyone all the time. 
Hi Walden,
  Points well taken !! I love to read your posts !! 
    I want Rishi  exactly the way you want him tobe!  HD will be very different and we will enjoy strong male  figure on  this show. Dream come true !!! Just imagine that show !! But reality is different !!!
    This character is written with lots of shortcomings !!! Many of his flaws come from deep psychological reasons!  And inner conflits !!! personality is made by our life experiences and genes !! I do not want to talk about this genes ,  but I defiantly wants to talk to you about his personality changed by his Pscychological problem! No way he is normal! He is suffering from untreated depression from many years !!! Guilt . Rejection  , fear of loosing love ones , loneliness . Lack of success in professional life and  Bad luck !!! He thinks that he looses every one he loves!!  Horrible fear . So he has fears!it is very difficult to live our life in fear of loosing love ones !!
    Every one needs mother's  love and mother  guidance to develop our confidence, self respect and strong mind .our insecurities are developed  during  our child hood experiences . He was raised by servants . He was very lonely . Hoping for moms attention. So all his life he is looking for female attention .He is rejected by his mom for his brother and father and rejection and confidence plays big role in our life . Vidhits accidant and guilt played big role in his life, that has scarred him deeply. Hence poor confidence !!  Afraid to make decisions on his own .Loss of Indira and his mother make him weak and worried about loosing love ones and he appears to be  unsure of him self and he   has big  in for fear of loosing his love one . So he appears to be very weak and ambivalent !! So his behavior  towards Indu is very justified , he is worried about loosing her !! Every  women in his life has successfully manipulating him and he lets then because of fearless loosing them and poor confidence !! I  tired to understand him and  tried not to  see my Ideal man in Rishi . He is bashed as Rishi because most of us cannot see weak man . We think that every man should be strong .. Another point proven  for your post of gender stereotype!!!!  .
  I have only hope for his character. Depression is inverted anger. I think we will see when last straw   Breaks  camels back and he freaks out and becomes angery young man !! 
  I want to see him this way, not because I want strong man but I want him to come out  his psychological struggles !!!  Come out of hurdles  And face reality !!!

Heema, I loved your psychoanalysis of Rishi Kumar- actually made me see him in a different light.  You are absolutely right.  Rishi's character definitely has many fears and insecurities (which come from the way he was raised and also the life events that took place thereafter) and sometimes it is difficult for him to overcome these fears.  I always used to think that Indira had major depression (she had all the classical symptoms for it), but I agree with you, Rishi also has some major inner conflicts and insecurities that he needs to deal with.  Neither of them has good coping skills.  For Rishi, after Indira's death, the coping process was further decimated because of Shweta and Rishi being thrust into fatherhood under such horrible circumstances.  So far Rishi has not let his fears or insecurities get the better of him (maybe besides his distancing himeself from Indu) and I hope he figures out his emotional state before his fears and insecurites get in the way of his happiness.  So looks like we're back to Dr. Phil to the rescue 🀣 Actually, I think a few more sessions with you will serve him better 😊
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

Laalchi 🀣PH ne Rishi Kumar ko male Indira Sharma bana hi diya Mels!πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Dhund dhund ke zimmedaari apne sar le raha hain!🀣 Waah waah!🀣 Bas ab show ka naam change kardo to Hitler Kumar!🀣🀣🀣

Hema, I've been thinking the same thing.  Especially post leap, he has somewhere become the male Indira Sharma- the people pleaser.  But there are still major differences between the two.  I don't think RK does these things to make himself feel superior or different from others around him.  I think its because of all the things that Heema mentioned in her post (her awesome psychoanalysis on RK).  And the big reason I can still somewhere relate to his character- he is shown as is and the audience is allowed to judge him- you don't have every 2nd person coming on the show to sing his praises or have all of Delhi hold a parade in his honor (like they did for the original Indira Sharma). 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
QUOTE. Walden
 Heema, I loved your psychoanalysis of Rishi Kumar- actually made me see him in a different light.  You are absolutely right.  Rishi's character definitely has many fears and insecurities (which come from the way he was raised and also the life events that took place thereafter) and sometimes it is difficult for him to overcome these fears.  I always used to think that Indira had major depression (she had all the classical symptoms for it), but I agree with you, Rishi also has some major inner conflicts and insecurities that he needs to deal with.  Neither of them has good coping skills.  For Rishi, after Indira's death, the coping process was further decimated because of Shweta and Rishi being thrust into fatherhood under such horrible circumstances.  So far Rishi has not let his fears or insecurities get the better of him (maybe besides his distancing himeself from Indu) and I hope he figures out his emotional state before his fears and insecurites get in the way of his happiness.  So looks like we're back to Dr. Phil to the rescue πŸ€£ Actually, I think a few more sessions with you will serve him better πŸ˜Š
 Why DR Phil ? Why not DR Heema and. DR Dia? We will make more money this way .YOu have more trust in DR phill that I do ! That's different topic on Friday nights!
   YES Indira and Rishi has major depression from childhood ,which is not treated !!! She shows that from controlling and being control freeck , and she shows it from being very indecisive and loosing control ! They  both have same illness that's the reason they understand each other. But cannot solve each others problems , because their depression is not treated. That's the reason they are so dependent  on each other! AYI BAT SAMAZAME ?  Or samazau more!
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

QUOTE. Walden

Heema, I loved your psychoanalysis of Rishi Kumar- actually made me see him in a different light.  You are absolutely right.  Rishi's character definitely has many fears and insecurities (which come from the way he was raised and also the life events that took place thereafter) and sometimes it is difficult for him to overcome these fears.  I always used to think that Indira had major depression (she had all the classical symptoms for it), but I agree with you, Rishi also has some major inner conflicts and insecurities that he needs to deal with.  Neither of them has good coping skills.  For Rishi, after Indira's death, the coping process was further decimated because of Shweta and Rishi being thrust into fatherhood under such horrible circumstances.  So far Rishi has not let his fears or insecurities get the better of him (maybe besides his distancing himeself from Indu) and I hope he figures out his emotional state before his fears and insecurites get in the way of his happiness.  So looks like we're back to Dr. Phil to the rescue πŸ€£ Actually, I think a few more sessions with you will serve him better πŸ˜Š
 Why DR Phil ? Why not DR Heema and. DR Dia? We will make more money this way .YOu have more trust in DR phill that I do ! That's different topic on Friday nights!
   YES Indira and Rishi has major depression from childhood ,which is not treated !!! She shows that from controlling and being control freeck , and she shows it from being very indecisive and loosing control ! They  both have same illness that's the reason they understand each other. But cannot solve each others problems , because their depression is not treated. That's the reason they are so dependent  on each other! AYI BAT SAMAZAME ?  Or samazau more!

Heema, that's what I said- few more sessions with YOU- Dr. Heema (I don't know why I'm obsessed with Dr. Phil- I don't even watch his showπŸ˜†) 
You have given a new spin to romance!  Depressions that binds two people together.  But all jokes apart, I think you're on to something!  Depression is a serious illness as real as any medical illness and should be appropriately treated. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Heema, that's what I said- few more sessions with YOU- Dr. Heema (I don't know why I'm obsessed with Dr. Phil- I don't even watch his showπŸ˜†) 
You have given a new spin to romance!  Depressions that binds two people together.  But all jokes apart, I think you're on to something!  Depression is a serious illness as real as any medical illness and should be appropriately treated. 

🀣  πŸ€£
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

@bold: same with me..Rishi is the only person i can blindly believe & trust..he never ever disappointed me till now..he is a gem of a person..hats off to this man..He is a pure soul for me in HD.  Let him take any decision i will stand for him because for me Rishi is always right 

yep! he is alwaysss right..
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

wardha - for me he is the only one character whom i can connect to HD..rest all character i can connect only through him
Red bold - yes barbad tho sab hai.. but he is the only famous personality who is getting discussed rish rocks

hehehhe same same veena sisπŸ˜‰ i remember...u said that on the phone as well😳...how much you like rishi's character

ahahahahah koi shak sis???πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ sab jaante hain ke kitna famous hai, sumit aur uska character in HD!πŸ˜‰