Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari117

Finally Rishi put the Full Stop over all the questions being raised over here in today's episode. Many were disappointed for Rishi calling LW zimmedaari, But he himself said today that If he will have to choose over, he will select zimmedari over love. This statement was said NOT before LW, Rishi himself confessed that the first heartbeat of hers made him realize that she is Zara. Knowing the Lady to be Zara he accepted the truth that he will opt for his Zimmedari  rather than love.

I am not writing a big post today, i just wanted to make this point public, i was searching for a post on it but didn't found any, and i think this was the high light of whole episode.

That Rishi is such a person who is not after any benefits. What he has done, he does or he will do i have trusted his acts completely because in the end he proves himself. Thanks for this episode cvs, removing all the shortcomings i am glad that we got real feelings of Rishi.

Sorry for a Small post 😆 Though i have the habit of writing big posts but keeping it concise this time due to certain personal reasons.

this is really a joke... his soul mate came back to him, and he call her as zimmedari  !!!

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

what do you mean by what is written in red?

it means my questions is actually to writer of show how he suddenly n conveniently mold rishi  character to justify the female lead n show her becharrgi n gain sympathy 4 her n sideline other character...abhi  achanak reponsibility imp dikha di rishi ke liye just him to be with LW so called indra😕😕😕zara buri hai kyunki usne indra ko MA chod diya
🤢......BTW watever  decision he takes the maker will show him at fault only n ppl will not happy with injustice to zara or indra...so i hate writers 4 creating this situation in show🤢
Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was expecting such a post in dis forum...i wud blame d cvs 4 butchering an already-butchered character of d show...just bcos Indira is mentally ill right nw, suddenly his love 4 indira has turned in2 a responsibilty...!!!!!!! if Indira wud hv returned in a proper state, wud he hv said 2 indira as well dat he loves zara n her both...or probably dat nw he wont b able 2 stay wid her as he loves zara??? complete character-reversal...
i find dis completely maddening...just 2 keep d drama quotient ticking, they r showing all dis chaos of zimmedari n pyaar...i mean 4 8 long yrs he kept on saying dis 2 shweta n everyone around dat he can love only 1 person n dat is indira...den he kept on running behind zara n made her believe as well dat she is indira n fell in luv wid her...nw dat d real indira returns she has turned into a zimmedari...!!!!!!!
it wud b better if he frees Indira n goes n settles wid zara...thrs no point of holding onto her responsibility as well...in dat way atleast 2 ppl will stay happy...rishi n zara...indira anyways is unaware of his deeds...
d thing dat irks me d most is dat they hv made a mockery of love n emotions by showing all dis!!!!1
i hope sumone else comes in indira's life nw...evn Indu is enough 2 give Indira all d love dat she deserves...!!!!
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_17

i was expecting such a post in dis forum...i wud blame d cvs 4 butchering an already-butchered character of d show...just bcos Indira is mentally ill right nw, suddenly his love 4 indira has turned in2 a ...!!!!!!! if Indira wud hv returned in a proper state, wud he hv said 2 indira as well dat he loves zara n her both...or probably dat nw he wont b able 2 stay wid her as he loves zara??? complete character-reversal...

i find dis completely maddening...just 2 keep d drama quotient ticking, they r showing all dis chaos of zimmedari n pyaar...i mean 4 8 long yrs he kept on saying dis 2 shweta n everyone around dat he can  only 1 person n dat is indira...den he kept on running behind zara n made her believe as well dat she is indira n fell in luv wid her...nw dat d real indira returns she has turned into a zimmedari...!!!!!!!
it wud b better if he frees Indira n goes n settles wid zara...thrs no point of holding onto her responsibility as well...in dat way atleast 2 ppl will stay happy...rishi n zara...indira anyways is unaware of his deeds...
d thing dat irks me d most is dat they hv made a mockery of love n emotions by showing all dis!!!!1
i hope sumone else comes in indira's life nw...evn Indu is enough 2 give Indira all d love dat she deserves...!!!!

exactly writers play very harshly with rishi character 😡the writer doing see saw with him over responsibility and love nowdays..first the maker to make place 4 zara in SN they made him fall 4 zara full on continuously n made them married now again to make place 4 LW in SN n create sympathy 4 her they made him think ki family is more imp yaar.suddenly zimmedari imp dikhana is very wrong 4 the man who live 4 love only😕n his decision living with zara n indra both under same roof is pathetic...no1 can accept this infact no man take this kind of decision n force his wife to take care of his X wife...its better he leave zara n do his responsibility
Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
Passion_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabu31noor

exactly writers play very harshly with rishi chrachter 😡the writer doing see saw with him over responsibilty and love nowdays...suddenly zimmedari imp dikhana is very wrong 4 the man who live 4 love only😕n his decision living with zara n indra both under same roof is pathetic...no1 can accept this infact no man take this kind of decison n force his wife to take care of his X wife...its better he leave zara n do his responsibility

dat wud b d ideal thing 2 do...leave zara n stay wid indira..bt since his X-wife has become his responsibility nw n current wife has become his love, it wud b better if he stays wid his love n free himself of d responsibility!!!!!😃
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wont start discussions about zimmedaari and love again, a request read my last post 😃there are answers to every such questions raised by fellow HDians, continuing with all the other comments i am going to reply you all, thanks for precious comments 🤗 Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

Nice post but i think this raised few more questions here...

(may be my questions are already raised in the forum before but I came after along time so raising them again)

Rishi who rejected swetha for 8 years saying he loves only Indira suddenly Indira became a responsibility? strange😲
what different it make if he selects love or responsibility when he turned his once love for Indira into responsibility(for whose love he waiting for 8 years😆 or you can say made a joke of love for 8 years), just for the sake of look alike of Indira
Rishi falling for Zara look alike of Indira is itself is a big question, what if shweta does a plastic surgery and comes as Indira then he would have fallen in love with her and make her his love and Indira (if she comes back) his responsibility?

all this questions will have weightage if cvs  confirms LW is Indira. but if cvs makes twist and prove that MW is indira ( I feel this will happen only. now they have shown LW as indira just to miss guide  viewers) then it will be proved that his love is true and that's  why he falls for zara(in reality Indira )at present LW is said as indira .he has married zara so he has to console her also so being jugadu he saysto zara that indira is his responsibility. but   in his behavior since lw has entered we have seen his love for her. 1. he could not leave her alone just to say sorry for zara. 2.the way he feed her. 3.the way he hug her in hospital.4. the way he accompany her , his love is only seen.  

nutan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kheya-mayur

m sorry but it still dont make any sence for me

for 8 years he kept saying he cant live wid any1 except INDIRA ,he cant see anthing beyond her n for dat he even humilated SWETA

n when ZARA came in his life ,he was following her as his hear said ZARA is INSDIRA only

where all his love has GONE ,whom he was worshiping for so long became his ZIMMIDARI only !!!

even if he z ready to accept his zimmidari over love DEN HATS OFF to him for dat ,but still it cant justify his sudden change OF feelings ...

d girl who gave her life for him ,who gave him shelter ,who made him love dis world became only ZIMMIDARI !!!!!!!

its realy disgust ,not RISHI but d CV ,d STORY ...is jut disgusting

you will get the sence when MW willbe proved as zra and LW is zara in really and has no connection with rishi. all this is disgusting because you believe lw is Indira. its not your fault. cvs wants his viewer to believe this then only they can show struggle of indira/mw called zara at present.. later on they will take twist and zara will be proved Indira 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@bold till now according to track LW is Indira and MW is Zara so my questions has full weightage as you said 😃

future if it is prove in reverse then may be this questions will get answers until then my POV is absolutely at the right place 😉
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Clara-

nice post di⭐️😃

i dont trust HD cvs di...just a few months bak zara was indra n now dey r keeping us confused btw d voice of heart , bond and  proofs😆
dey r more like a pendulum😆n d nly way to keep us confused is to show rishi confused...d day he confidently says dats my indra dere will b nothing left in dis track!!!
im just watching for rasu...coz HD has lost all logic long bak😃😳
sumting hatke would b if dey show real indra dead😆

exactly i am now sure about rishi that all his actions and words will be justified and he will again prove himself, regarding his decision to chose love, so its just that he can not surrender from his promises and if he did that then again all questions would have been there 😛 so questions never stop its better to enjoy this illogical track without brain and enjoy good moments like rishi's words to zara yesterday 😃