Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: light_28

Agree Pari ! This is what Rishi is. Nice post .
Zimmedari , a responsibilty is sumthing always is lookd upon in the society. Any1 who is loyal to his/her duty truely is respectable.
And Zimmedari is beautifully shown in HD i thnk. No one has back out frm Responsibilty. Indira and Rishi toh never can do that. Indira servd the responsiblty of Sf evn in her last stage, Rishi had taken the responsibilty of vidit 4 so long.
And nw also i m glad that cvs did portrayd Zimmedari more imp than anythng. Love wil follow this man who is doing his duties !

thanks sis for ur comment, and i have highlighted most beautiful line of ur post, love follows the person who remains loyal to his/her duties, and i find rishi being 100% loyal confessing before zara that he will give priority to his duties first, people usually never have that much of courage to accept such things but rishi has always been a self made man, his pious feelings and full committment makes him gain more respect and love from us.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Many things I don't like about the current Rishi (have mentioned them in other threads) but I can't accuse the guy of wronging Indira, Shweta or Zara.  I think for the most part (especially given the absurd circumstances) he's been honest with himself and these 3 women. 

P.S. Pari, please don't bother responding to the naysayers- no amount of reasoning will change their minds- let the topic remain positive! 
DeadDreams thumbnail
CVS has always made this man a real character who is just the way any normal decent man has been, when i see this show i find his actions similar to a man appreciated in society, its not that people never moves on, after 8 years if he moved on, it was no way wrong, every normal man moves on. shedding tears on lost till ages is not a realistic attribute
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well written post, Pari! ðŸ¤—

agreed with Walden, Pari don't listen to the provokers. some people will always have a problem with Rishi, no matter what ðŸ˜† LOL ;)

i feel that after today's epi, that Zara is most definitely Indira. i never doubted this, but after today I feel its very much gonna be shown soon.

Rishi, as flawed by the cv's (like the other characters) he is, is not a bad character. contrary to some passive-aggressive, who always are ready to bash Rishi; the reason Rishi never accepted Shwetha, was because he was forced and thrust into that marriage. He didn't have a choice, and was emotionally blackmailed into it. Swetha also pushed herself onto him for 8 years, and amidst the depression Rishi had from his loss, he had to deal with Swetha as well. In this type of a forced relationship, can any sane person be expected to move on. When they had no say in the second marriage, and when their so called second wife, never considered their feelings, and thats why the person could never grow to love them. The reason Rishi didnt accept Shwetha, was not because she didnt look like Indira. This is just an excuse by those who hate Rishi, and dont want Inshi or any couple that has Rati opp Sumit.
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Many things I don't like about the current Rishi (have mentioned them in other threads) but I can't accuse the guy of wronging Indira, Shweta or Zara.  I think for the most part (especially given the absurd circumstances) he's been honest with himself and these 3 women. 

P.S. Pari, please don't bother responding to the naysayers- no amount of reasoning will change their minds- let the topic remain positive! 

i agree to ur sentiments D, he never took any benefits for his personal reasons from either of them.
and he has been true and straight forward to all the 3

and yes i wont let the thread spoil D, its better to ignore them
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m sorry but it still dont make any sence for me

for 8 years he kept saying he cant live wid any1 except INDIRA ,he cant see anthing beyond her n for dat he even humilated SWETA

n when ZARA came in his life ,he was following her as his hear said ZARA is INSDIRA only

where all his love has GONE ,whom he was worshiping for so long became his ZIMMIDARI only !!!

even if he z ready to accept his zimmidari over love DEN HATS OFF to him for dat ,but still it cant justify his sudden change OF feelings ...

d girl who gave her life for him ,who gave him shelter ,who made him love dis world became only ZIMMIDARI !!!!!!!

its realy disgust ,not RISHI but d CV ,d STORY ...is jut disgusting
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

well written post, Pari! ðŸ¤—

agreed with Walden, Pari don't listen to the provokers. some people will always have a problem with Rishi, no matter what ðŸ˜† LOL ;)

i feel that after today's epi, that Zara is most definitely Indira. i never doubted this, but after today I feel its very much gonna be shown soon.

Rishi, as flawed by the cv's (like the other characters) he is, is not a bad character. contrary to some passive-aggressive, who always are ready to bash Rishi; the reason Rishi never accepted Shwetha, was because he was forced and thrust into that marriage. He didn't have a choice, and was emotionally blackmailed into it. Swetha also pushed herself onto him for 8 years, and amidst the depression Rishi had from his loss, he had to deal with Swetha as well. In this type of a forced relationship, can any sane person be expected to move on. When they had no say in the second marriage, and when their so called second wife, never considered their feelings, and thats why the person could never grow to love them. The reason Rishi didnt accept Shwetha, was not because she didnt look like Indira. This is just an excuse by those who hate Rishi, and dont want Inshi or any couple that has Rati opp Sumit.

i will ignore such comments dont worry sim 😊

this post was just to highlight this point which rishi mentioned today and i liked it a lot
yes sis even i feel zara is indira, otherwise how would have indu cured soo soon, only a mother's touch can do such miracle sim 😳
@red: u said it all, so i dont need to reply more about shweta issue, better people read my last thread or this reply for clarifications.
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: kheya-mayur

m sorry but it still dont make any sence for me

for 8 years he kept saying he cant live wid any1 except INDIRA ,he cant see anthing beyond her n for dat he even humilated SWETA

n when ZARA came in his life ,he was following her as his hear said ZARA is INSDIRA only

where all his love has GONE ,whom he was worshiping for so long became his ZIMMIDARI only !!!

even if he z ready to accept his zimmidari over love DEN HATS OFF to him for dat ,but still it cant justify his sudden change OF feelings ...

d girl who gave her life for him ,who gave him shelter ,who made him love dis world became only ZIMMIDARI !!!!!!!

its realy disgust ,not RISHI but d CV ,d STORY ...is jut disgusting

i don't remember any instance when if said that. and even if it did, i think people always exaggerate their feelings a bit to express. i have heard people saying that i will fight death for you but who can really do that. its just a way to express. it was just to say that he would choose his first wife's memory over a life with his second one. but then he met zara and got attracted to her because she looked similar to indira and ultimately fell for her.
indira was past and zara is the present. if the lahore wali had returned in a normal state, even then he would have chosen zara as his love and i am proud of him for that. for being clear in his mind about his feelings.
sahmed083 thumbnail
really very nice post and i agree dat even small post can make big difference. 
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahmed083

really very nice post and i agree dat even small post can make big difference. 

thanks sageer bhai, we must trust rishi that way only 😊