Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

agr sach me andolan se kuch frk padega to m all ready!!!
Abhi to jb tak update Nhi milega tab tk reader ( me ) will not talk to The Writer!!!!!!   😭 😡
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

<p align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">😊Hello Friends🤗</font></p>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was not keeping well ...also m facing the worst kind of writers block.both my personal and professional life has been demanding lately...i am trying my best to get back to writing...i am writing few OSs...after 2 more OSs(challenges) i will start updating my FFs...and finish them one by one...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">After that may be i will quit writing😳...but i won't quit without completing my works😊</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for being such supportive and sweet readers...u all are my inspirations</font></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia">LOVE U ALL😳</font></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia">ps- Let me know which FF/SS you want me to update 1st 😊</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>
</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Luv</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Deep</font></div>

Diii 😭pls don't quit writing 😭
Lub ur works a lot ❤️
And will b waiting for ur updates
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Note For my Dear Readers(My Inspirations)

Hey friends ..

I am not going to quit ...so please stop being sad..I am going through a rough phase of life..trust me I am trying my best to get back to writing and I am going to finish all my Fanfictions...its a promise to all of u ...So please don't be sad and don't get angry on me ...I love u guys just the way u all love me (or at-least my FFs😆)

Now give me a big & cute  smile 😊🤗

I am back in writing mode and love u all for inspiring me for writing again ...i owe u all 😳

Luv
Deep

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
okay first of all i read both the notes... today..
so when i read first note i was all ready to do an aandolan...
after second note i am little bit calm...
that you are going to finissh your ff's...
but it does not mean you'll stop writing after that...
we love your write ups... way too much
and agar band kara.. to we'll surely do anaanolan
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

okay first of all i read both the notes... today..
so when i read first note i was all ready to do an aandolan...
after second note i am little bit calm...
that you are going to finissh your ff's...
but it does not mean you'll stop writing after that...
we love your write ups... way too much
and agar band kara.. to we'll surely do anaanolan

😆😆aditi..dusro ka bolna banta he...but u also 😲😲😲😲...Andolan😆😆😆😆
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well I have read the note thanks for continuing your work
If you ever think of quitting than mujhse bura koi nai hoga
ha news of the day!!!!!!!!

thanku sooo soo much for giving this awsome news...I love ur swaron world wnna stay in it forever !!

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

<div align="center"><font color="#660099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Note For my Dear Readers(My Inspirations)

Hey friends ..

I
am not going to quit ...so please stop being sad..I am going through a
rough phase of life..trust me I am trying my best to get back to writing
and I am going to finish all my Fanfictions...its a promise to all of u
...So please don't be sad and don't get angry on me ...I love u guys
just the way u all love me (or at-least my FFs😆)

Now give me a big & cute smile 😊🤗

I am back in writing mode and love u all for inspiring me for writing again ...i owe u all 😳

Luv
Deep

</font>
</font></div>

Waiting for ur updates dii 😳
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tnx depu di 4 nt stop writing and plzzz update fast and snd pm me plzzz jaldi shuru karo
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad you're gonna complete ur works I'm waiting to read all your works I hope you're doing fine now update asap waiting to read ur updates dear.. 😃