Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In BBC series both Colin and Jennifer complemented each other as a pair... the movie had a flat pair... i did not like the actor playing Mr Darcy in movie
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

And the fav. of Mrs Bennet...😆

Mrs. Bennet sees herself in her which was actually right .Both beautiful ,silly and confidant  .😆
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The rolling of eyes when she looks into her father's study , seeing him exasperated with her sisters arguing over the bonnet, the suprressed laughter at her father's saying Mr. Bingley may prefer a silly wife, as others have done before him...
She was too good.
(Had watched the epi a millionth time few days ago. 😊)
adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Mrs. Bennet sees herself in her which was actually right .Both beautiful ,silly and confidant  .😆

Anshu..

Not just confident...Over Confident...😆
jazz89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pAL-pAL

The adaptations had a cool 4hrs+ to explore the book. Movies will always fall short in that dept. Hence having to cram the story gives it a not so wholesome feel.

its hard to cram a classic into a good movie of max 2 hours but still i felt they could have made the movie a little better... the costumes were not at all upto mark( specially of lizzy).. they look shabby and old ... BBC i felt had grander setup and costumes... they could have made the movie more grand...
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazz89

In BBC series both Colin and Jennifer complemented each other as a pair... the movie had a flat pair... i did not like the actor playing Mr Darcy in movie

Before buying the CD i was looking for online review of that and i came across a very interesting comment about the actor who played Darcy in the movie .Want to share with you people.😉

' Mathew's Darcy is as stiff as Mr.Darcy's walking stick.'

😆😆
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just the rolling of credits was enough to establish the BBC versions class...
Marvelous...
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Girls..

we., the ones., who are re reading are going on discussing...and the ones who have not read till now are still silent...😕😆

They must be busy in reading it.😆

Perhaps could not leave it after one chapter.😉
jazz89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Before buying the CD i was looking for online review of that and i came across a very interesting comment about the actor who played Darcy in the movie .Want to share with you people.😉

' Mathew's Darcy is as stiff as Mr.Darcy's walking stick.'

😆😆

even i felt so🤣🤣
not as a walking stick but i remembered that after seeing the movie i told a friend of mine that he was no diff from a log of wood😆
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pAL-pAL

Just the rolling of credits was enough to establish the BBC versions class...

Marvelous...

Exactly,👍🏼

They brought the Regency Ira alive ,paid attention to every minute thing.I can never tire off watching it.😳