Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
instead of making a hangama of this love scene ..why didnt he focused on woman rights and how woman are ill treated..harrassed and raped... I suggest the man to foccus on that then on things that are not of important.
Just because woman are beautiful or look decent or has beautiful clothes?? U have the right to act like a haywaan/raskhas/pisaach.??Please spare me this bul@@@@!! man has to control himself...we have the right to dress as we like..its our own body..we have the right to educate ourself ..if woman/girls are ghar ke laxmi... and man worship any godess ...then why are they insulting us..is it just to feel gud about themselfes?? backward/stupid man discriminate woman with their backward thougths..Sorry we dont live in the 19th century anymore...its the21st century get a reality check!!
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is just crap people don't mind vulgar songs and double meaning dialogues in films which they even expose their children to and if the first couple of the universe is shown in a romantic position so much hue and cry. They killed the romance and now we get is more of family drama. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DKDM has become like a family drama
not that we hate it
it is still a very nice show
its just that those nice moments are missed
i mean seriously yaar!this is just not done
even if Shv-Parvati are alone either he lectures her or they are fussing over thier kids
post marriage we hardly even got any scenes of them together😭
just beacuse of these morons😡
thats why DKDM since then has not had any nice romantic sequence
its upsetting
specially since Mohit and Sona DO have a good chemistry,they just never showed it
in fact the entire Mahadev and Parvati story was finished to say within just 2-3 months 
but i wont expect the Cvs to give us any of those sequences-they rather pay more attention to religios psychopaths than us

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They never let Shiv Parvati love blossom fully on screen. The chemistry was crushed rudely. The kids came into the picture thereafter and even if Shiv parvati are alone it is always lecturesome which makes it boring rather than interesting. They have reduced the couple to look like mere props these days. No scope to show any romance or passion now as the story focuses more on the family. Family drama is good no doubt but some moments of love should have been shown.
Young crowd will like some sweet romantic moments even in shows like Balika Vadhu, Diya aur Baati they show romantic moments these days though they are touted as family dramas. The strength of their story is the lead pair and ofcourse very strong support cast.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like this show very much..but really sometimes becomes impatient ..we terribly need some visual comfort..the machuara track was last one of shiv-parvati love story ..after that shiv-parvati alone moments means lectureship session..
    this pathetic people don't let their children to know the purity of romance of god and goddess of love who were the most romantic couple of universe

but they can let their children to watch bollywood adult films and dirty kitchen politics and adultery things of family drama

shiv-parvati track was finished in july-august...come on cv's have you faced any downfalling off trps because of those so called protector of indian culture's protest??/ NO

the trp was too high during marriage and romance track..then why don't u listen to us?? Mohit and Sona has damn good chemistry and looks..please please use it..even Om Namah Shivay showed Shiv-Parvati moments being a complete mytho show ..then why are you frightened ??when you told that you made humanification of god and goddess

please let the children learn what message shiv-parvati love and romance carries..and give us some visual comfort..but ya why you would listen to us?? we are talking sensible things na?? u will always give importance to senseless morons who knows nothing about Shiv-Parvati

this show is good but sometimes terribly lacking ..nowadays i started to prefer to see kartikeya , ganesh , vishnu bali and others than shiv-parvati..coz whenever shiv-parvati becomes to together either lecture starts or Parvati's tension..so i started skipping shiv-parvati scene and concentrating on other things..pls cv's if it goes for long then the charm will gone

but hamare sunta kaun hai??

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
to which class of idiots do these people come from??😡
firsty they call LO a religious channel!!😲
arre bhai pehle channel ka genre to jaan lo...tab uske shows ko critisize karna!
and what rubbish is this...they have spoken about moharika as if they have commited a heinous crime. shows how matured they are.

i DO agree that the ending of that epi WAS a bit wierd..it was getting more uncomfortable with each passing second 😕..thoda zyaada hi ho gaya tha BUT they stopped it right there before it could cross the line!
then why this baseless and heated debate??👎🏼

in logon ko kuch kaam hain nahin...aur jo kaam kar rahen hain unka kaam bhi bigaad rahen hain.😡 😡
i am really upset with them...should i ever meet them...ek ek ko peeth ke psychiatist ke paas chodh aaongi.😡 😡
 morons!

i am really upset with all this...poor moharika...i really pity the whole dkdm team for all that they had to go through because of a few morons...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chalu sab milke us news chanel ki office me daba bolte hai aur unhe quertn karte hai
.FairyDust. thumbnail
aur kya aaj kal ke bache aasman se tapak pade hain...ki unhe kuch nahin pata hain? will they only know things that are not meant for them if they watch DKDM??😡  they are right in a way but the way they are showing it is exaggerating it a lot! aise public main bhakeda kar rahen hain! 😡speak about a one-track mind..they only want to see what they know...they dont even want t o CONSIDER the perspective of the others 😡
.FairyDust. thumbnail
ache log hain yaar bachon ka excuse le rahen hain...it seriously wont make any difference whether these kids watch any romantic scenes in dkdm or no...as reshama said...y dont they focus on the rape cases and the harassment against women in our society?? idiots
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Limraina for the video. I never knew there was an outcry on that scene. It was done very tastefully.