Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  bakwaas karne walon ye lo. specially Ass-aaram

pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just dont understand Indians from India n their thinking. It is 20 century n we have this kind of mentality. That scene was so pure n I understand mohit n sona did bit of touching like when he was putting the jellewery n the wAy he was holding sona n this kind of scene was not shown in sati phase. To be honest i dont think during sati phase there was intimacy n it was more hugging.think this scene created hype because of mohit n Sona chemistry n looked so intimate between without any kiss or adult scene. How well at least we got to see this.Edited by pritash05 - 11 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reading all your comments I cannot help  🤣 but that asram bapu is the biggest ass in the whole world. I cannot believe someone can be so immature and make a ridiculous and insensitive statement like this. 😡😡😡
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i cannot belive that someone like him actually has followers🤣
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In this world there is no lack of ignorent fools, so i'm not suprised that guys like asaram got folowers.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

it is absolutely ridiculous... what was so explicit about this scene..???

the main focus of this story was to showcase the love life of Mahadev, his personal relationship with his wife, plus do these so called MORAL POLICE  know that Lord Shiva is actually considered the God of Love... it is from him that the immense feeling of love and romance originated, 

it is done by some third grade news channel who are trying to gain some popularity by degrading such a awesome show... THESE PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GROW UP..😡

very well said.👏
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so angry at what asaram said. He insulted all women and is getting away with it. It upsets me that public do not raise an uproar or that he gets arrested for saying such sick things but they make a big thing about such a innocent scene in dkdm.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

on one side such a mayhem over a tiny scene-i mean they are comparing the scsne to the BALH sequence-which was REALLY BOLD!

had the sequence been that bold i would have perhaps even understood-the sequence was decently picturized!
seriously-these guys need a brain mapping done

they will go up in arms over this

but if a useless selfmade God Man says crap these people wont say a thing will they🤬
useless people

and team DKDM of all the people you shouldnt have listen to these people and deprived us of good scenes!

i second u completely.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

It's good aasaram, made such statement. He exposed himself. Giving importance to such pople is a waste of time.

Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a sick fool. Cannot believe people actually follow and listen to that jerk of a man. Bhail bana leti toh aisa nahi hota. So that according him that girl invited rape on herself. So it gives man complete right to rape a woman is it. God please help us from such dangerous people who are even more worst than rapists. Such preachings might be followed and spread around by more ignorant fools.