Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ShReya_TaaRey: Nyc story!!!!😊
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, it was absolutely fantabulous, I just LOVEDDD reys entry, haiii Humara hero!!!!! Ur ff seems soo damn interesting, I cannot wait to read the next part, please do update soon, but I do understand u guys must be busy with exams etc, but whenever u get the chance please do update soon, both of u r brilliant writersEdited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
taareylover14 thumbnail
Loved it plz plz plz update soon and also pm me plzz plz plz plz
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
2 months?????????????? i really hope main tumhare updates read kar paongi... nyways ur stry seems intrstng...😳😳.. do try 2 pm me...
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Read the full note guys, Its really important!
We have finally updated after so long and Thanks for app sabka saath! Finally hum dono ke exams khatam ho chuke hai toh we won't take this long now to update! Now coming to the point! It becomes very difficult for us to pm people indiviadually and we send around 144 pms and likes and comments only about one-fourth of it.. So we , Like sanju dii(thanks to her for the idea) have made an account through which we will only send pms to those who want to read our FF! 
The account name is
 ShReyAngiFFPMs 
Please send us a buddy request in that account if you want to get a pm about our updates! It'll be really easy for us! Remember- Do not send us any pms in that account. It is only for sending pms. Shreya and I will be using our own accouts to update and to post! That account is only for sending pms! Okay?
So do send a buddy request to ShReyAngiFFPMs to recieve a pm when we update our FF!!
For now, Enjoy!

---- Chapter 3 - The First Day ----

Ek ajeeb sa dar hai.. Darr?! Nahi, yeh darr nahi hai.. Yeh bahut ajeeb si feeling hai.. Khushi?! Nahi! Excitement?! Nahi! Ab jab finally mera sapna pura hone waala hai toh mujhe khush hona chahiye.. Par main aisa kyun feel kar rahi hun?! Maybe isliye kyunki main ek nayi jagah jaa rahi hun and for the very first time akele rehne.. Independently rehne….

Shayad iss nayi shuruwat ke bare mein sochkar mera jee ghabra raha hai! Haan, yahi hoga!! Aur sahi bhi toh hai, yeh shuruwat hi toh hai. Mere life ke naye phase ki shuruwat, mere college life ki shuruwat, mere self-dependence ki shuruwat. It feels as if main ek nayi life ki shuruwat karne jaa rahi hun. Everything seems so new. New with positivity all around me.. And I am loving this feeling!

Apne life ke iss phase ko main sirf aur sirf positivity se hi shuru karna chahati hun. Past mein jo kuch bhi hua, woh  hua. Woh  sab main bhool toh nahi sakti, par main use mere present ko aur future ko affect nahi karne dungi, Never!!

Mumbai mein meri yeh nayi life is gonna be amazing! Naya college, new people around me, naye friends aur.. Aur shayad 'woh' bhi.. The perfect person for me!! Ho sakta hai who mera wahan wait kar raha ho.. Maybe…

Par hamesha se mere mann mein yahi baat aati rahi hai… Agar mujhe 'who' mil bhi gaya aur agar mujhe pyaar bhi ho gaya.. Toh mujhe pata kaise chalega?! Kya mujhe bhi apni aankein band karne ke baad uska chehra dikhega? Kya mujhe bhi har jagah wahi dikhega? Kya main bhi uske bare mein day-dream karungi? Kya main bhi har gaane mein hum dono ko imagine karungi? Kya jaisa movies mein hota hai, mere saath bhi waisa hi hoga?!

Shayad… Shayad mere saath bhi waisa ho. Shayad main Mumbai mein apne Prince Charming se milun.. Maybe, maybe I'll finally fall in love.. Finally, I'll get to feel the bestest feeling on the earth.. Par iss pleasure ke saath itne saare confusions bhi hai!! Hey naani ke Krishna Ji.. Meri iss life ko beautiful baana dijiye.. Please!!!

Taani

She closed her diary and looked at it, "I can't believe ki main tumhe Jodhpur mein almost bhool hi gayi thi!!" She placed a kiss on her diary and kept it in her bag.

A few minutes later, she took her bag and went near the door of the train. Her station was there. Mumbai was there!! The train stopped and she stepped out. Her new life had officially started. Her life as an independent person, as an individual. She knew it was going to be difficult, especially for a girl like her. For a girl who was messy and was dependent on her Naani and her friends for almost everything. For a girl who knew nothing about the outer world. For a girl jisko cooking ka C bhi nahi aata. But she had promised herself, she would do it, she would do it to fulfil her dream!

She went out from the exit of the railway station. She boarded an auto and reached a hotel where she was going to stay for a couple of days. She had decided to stay as a PG. It's not that her family was poor or something, in fact they were rich, very rich. They even owned a house there in Mumbai. But Taani wanted to live on her own, lead an independent life. She thought it was high time, she was old enough to take care of herself and so she decided that she would earn money and pay the rent herself. Being independent wasn't the only reason for this decision. She didn't want any 'favour' from her so-called parents. She felt that she already owed too much to them. She won't take any further favours from them!! Especially after what they did to….

"Maam, your keys!" The receptionist broke Taani's chain of thoughts.

"Um, yeah thanks!" She took the keys, went upto her room kept her bag on the bed and went out in the balcony. She looked at the beautiful sight in front of her.. The sea was shining due to the twinkling stars above it in the sky. A cool breeze came on her face and her hair danced  along with the breeze. She saw many couples out on the road. They were enjoying together. They were living their moments together to the fullest. She looked at the watch, "12:15 pm and Mumbai's still awake!!" she smiled and went to sleep.. Tomorrow was a big day, tomorrow was her first day in college!

Next day:

6:45 am

The sun rays never let her sleep peacefully. Even today  the rays disturbed her sleep and she again was irritated. She half opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings, the place looked different; nothing like her room. She then opened her eyes completely and remembered that she was now in Mumbai. She smiled to herself and looked at her mobile to see the time, "6:45!" she said casually, but then just a millisecond later shouted, "Shit!! 6:45?! College starts at 7:00!! Taani, tu toh gayi!!" She jumped outta her bed and went to get ready. It was just 5 to 7:00 when she left the hotel. Thank god that the hotel was quite near her college isliye who time par pahunch gayi, warna mostly who kisi nayi jagah pahunchne mein 5-10 minute late ho hi jaati thi! This was so not Taani today!!!

She stood in front of the college entrance, looking beautiful in a knee-length summer dress with her shiny brown hair tied into loose braids. She noticed the stares she got from the people around but decided to ignore them. She moved in and after a lot of 'asking people around', she finally found the girls locker room. She was supposed to meet the Princi of the college to complete some formalities. But she decided to do that later as her first lecture was in 5 minutes.

She rushed out of the locker room and again after a lot of asking people around she finally found the class- Room No. 07!! She quickly got in and to her relief the professor wasn't there yet.. She found only one seat empty, besides a girl who had shiny black hai- Waist long.. They were curled at the bottom. She looked gorgeous in that purple dress.. Taani smiled to herself and went to sit beside her.. The girl was lost in reading a novel.. Taani was about to call her out but the lecturer entered the class then..

The lecturer entered, introduced herself as some Ms. Shonali Banerjee and started teaching the freshers their first lesson…

Taani was just not expecting this.. "Pehla din and padhayi.. Gosh! College life isn't that interesting!!" She let out a sigh…. Ms. Banerjee continued teaching them when Taani felt someone nudge her.. She looked towards her right and saw the same beautiful girl smiling at her.. Taani replied her back with a sweet smile.

"I heard what you said some time back, maybe college life actually isn't that interesting!!" The girl whispered…

"Yeah! First day and direct padhayi.. Not an interesting beginning!!" She gave a little laugh..

"Hm! By the way, I am Sharon, Sharon Rai Prakash!!" She extended her hand towards her, making sure that the prof doesn't see them..

"Taani, Taani Agarwal! Nice meeting you Sharon!" She shook hands with her and the bell ringed… They quickly ran out of the class and headed towards the locker room… On their way to the locker room-

"So, Sharon.. Made any new friends here?"

"Um, yeah! Neha, she might be somewhere around here. What about you?"

"Nah!! You are first!!"

"I would say you are lucky!!!" And both of them began giggling.. They reached the locker room and entered in when Sharon saw Neha..

"Hey! Neha!!" Sharon called out to her..

"Oh! Hi Sharon!"

Sharon introduced Neha to Taani and Taani to Neha.. Co-incidently, all three of them were had opted for the same electives.. And hence were in the same classes.. They decided to go in the canteen and talk as they had their next lecture after an hour..

The trio went to the canteen and talked for like 45 minutes when Taani suddenly shouted, "Oh my gosh!! I totally forgot!!"

"What?!" Sharon and Neha asked in unison..

"I had to meet the Princi to complete some formalities.. I'll go now, have only 15 minutes with me. Will catch up with you guys later!! Bye!!" She grabbed her handbag and rushed out of the canteen..

She was running towards the Princi's cabin when she collided with a hard chest. Thankfully, she didn't fall but her books fell from her hand.. "Oh Freak!!" She within 2 seconds gathered her books and rushed to the Princi's office.. "Sorry!" a guy's voice called out from behind!!

"That's ok, my bad! Taani replied not looking back.. She was really late.. Again!!!

Half an hour later

Taani came out of the Princi's office.. She was 15 minutes late for her class. She reached the class but stood outside. She saw the prof's face.. This man looked terrifying!! Big round face and red eyes with thick glasses on them!! No!! Taani couldn't face him!! He looked dangerous.. VERY dangerous!! She decided to bunk the lecture.. So she went to the canteen and waited for the bell to ring..

Finally the bell rang.. After another half an hour the bell finally rang!! It was hell difficult to pass time alone.. She saw Sharon and Neha entering the canteen with a guy. The guy was tall with goldish hair.. He was wearing a shirt, a jacket over it and cargos.. He looked quite handsome and real cute!!

"Hey guys!!" She called out to them..

"Oh! There she is!!" Sharon said and all three of them went towards her..

"Not bad ha Taani, first day and lecture bunk??!!" Neha tried teasing her.

"Obviously yaar… Uss prof ka chera dekhte hi main aa gayi wapas.. He looked terrifying!!" Taani made everyone laugh!!

"Waise.." Sharon and Neha gave her a confused look.. Taani gestured them with her eyes to introduce the guy to her..

"Oh, yeah! Completely forgot! Taani this is Vicky.." Sharon started to say..

"My boyfriend!!" Neha completed her..

Taani's eyes widened a bit and her mouth made a small O shape, "Oh.. Not bad Neha, first day and boyfriend shoyfriend bana liya!!" She teased her..

Neha blushed. Vicky smirked looking at Neha. They were caught in a sweet eyelock. Taani and Sharon looked at them and then at each other. They laughed silently and then fake coughed. This was enough to bring ViHa out of their trance.

"Who, actually Taani. Nothing like that. We are together since school. Since a year!!" Vicky clarified and Neha nodded…

"Wow!! Hamare gang ke lovebirds!!" Taani teased again… And Sharon joined her in the teasing.. Neha tried to change the topic otherwise she would definitely burst blushing, "Waise Taani. Where are you gonna stay? I mean do you have our own place here in Mumbai?!"

"Nah! And even if I did, I would never stay there all alone. It would seriously kill me!! I have decided to stay as a PG.. Earn my own money and pay.. Be independent in other words…"

"Wow! That's nice! I mean, tum abhi se earn karna chahati ho? Not bad!!" Sharon was quite surprised.. "But, I totally agree with the fact that akele ek ghar mein rehna will be so boring.. Its better to stay in a hostel or in a rented house along with friends.."

"Exactly!! So, have you started seeing places around here?!" Neha asked, something was up in her mind..

"No! I mean, kal hi toh main Mumbai aayi. I guess, will start looking by tomorrow or day after.."

Neha and Sharon looked ta each other and smiled wide.. They knew that both of them were thinking the same thing.. Taani looked at them. She was confused. "Guys, What's up? Do you people know anyone who wants to give a house on rent? Please tell me if you know someone. It'll be so nice of you!"

"Um, Taani. We have actually got a perfect place for you!" said Sharon.

"Are you serious?! Tell me about it then? College se paas hai ki durr? Are there any othe tenants there? And do have any idea about the rent?! Please tell me guys!!"

"Are.. Taani. Listen to us first!!" Neha tried calming Taani down.

"Ok! So here's the thing! You, if you agree, could stay with us!!" Sharon brok the news..

"Yes! As it is Sharon and I were looking for a PG to stay with us. Who better than you?! And now toh we are friends too!! So there won't be any problems!!"

"Upar se the flat we live in isn't really small. In fact its real sweet. You are more than welcome there. Please move in with us, Taani. It'll be so awesome! We'll enjoy loads!!"

"Haan, Taani! Please please please think about it! It'll be fun! And even the rent won't be too much!" Sharon and Neha started talking in unison.. Taani wasn't able to hear anything what they were saying. She thought about it for a while and then smiled her sweet smile.

"Ok! I have decided guys.." She started saying drawing their attentions.. "I have decided that I am gonna move in with you guys!!" She declared and all three of them started discussing about how they are gonna decorate their home and stuff. Vicky all the while was just sitting there and getting bored!! Poor he, didn't know what to say. The girls were busy in their talks and just forgot that Vicky was even there!!  

"Oh god!! Tum girls bhi na!! Yahan koi aur bhi baitha hai! Use kaise bhool sakti ho? Girls ki yahi problem hoti hai, unki baatein shuru hoti hai toh duniya mein aur kisi cheez ka khayal hi nahi rehta!!" Vicky complained. "Pata nahi mere friends kahan reh gaye!!"

Taani, Sharon and Neha looked at him as if they were gonna kill them. Vicky was terrified, but luckily, his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone and then upwards as if thanking god for saving him. He quickly picked up his phone and said, "Swayam, I love you man!!" Saying so he went out of the canteen..

Taani kept looking in the direction Vicky went. Did she hear him right?! Did he say Swayam?! Was he the same Swayam?! Taani looked at Neha and asked her, "Umm, Neha. Does Vicky know any Swayam by any chance?"

"Oh yeah! He is Vicky's neighbour. Awesome guy must say. Great physique. And uski zulfein!! Haye!!" Neha replied..

"Oho, Ms. Neha!! Tumhare boyfriend ka dost hai, don't drool over him like that!!" Sharon said.

"You are saying this 'cause tumne use abhi tak dekha nahi. Use ek baar dekho. You'll be ready to die for him!!"

Sharon and Neha continued their talk but Taani wasn't paying attention to them!! She was lost in her own thoughts. "Great physique?! Maybe yeh Swayam who Swayam nahi jo main soch rahi hun. Who toh golu sa tha. Aur zulfein?! Uski zulfein toh bilkul nahi thi!! Maybe I am just over thinking. Who yahan kaise ho sakta hai?!" She pushed her thoughts aside and joined the girls in their talks..

Done! Hope u liked it! Now its ur turn for some mehnat.. If u liked the update and do like and comment!! agla update tab when we get enough likes and comments!😆

N yaad rahe guys.. From the next update we'll pm only the people who are there in the buddy list of the account.. ShReyAngiFFPMs

Do send us a buddy request there if you wants pms for the updates!

PS- Read Shreya's note below!😳

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya guys!
We are finally back! With a bang ki nahi I don't know! That only you can tell!!
2 months ki wait ne humein bahut tabpaya.. But finally hum aazad panchi ho gaye hai!! Aur inn 2 months mein, mujhe batana toh nahi chahiye but humnein FF ke baare mein BAHUT socha! Exams se jyada FF ko leke baithe the! And I must say, this is gonna be a very very very fun ride!!
Waie, mujhe kuch jyada bolna nahi tha! Bas aap logon se baat nahi hui itne dino se islye likh rahi hun! 😛

So guys.. Please comment! And yeah, send buddy requests to ShReyAngiFFPMs. If you want PMs for this FF!! 😃

PS: If you guys didn't notice.. Our FF finally has a name!! 🤪

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update guys it was beautifully written, love that Taani want to live on her own and be independent. And she already make friends with Sharon and Neha and now she wouldn't feel lonely. Hmm the guy that Taani bump into I guess it has to be Rey right lol. Love the entire update u guys did an incredible job plz continue soon.
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super duper luvly update...cntnu soon
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow dear loved wonderful fabulous part loved tanning want her own life plz update soon
shriya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
haye aagayi tum dono wapas...
kitana tadpaya yaar...mujhe laga tum bhool jaoge ki ye ek ff hai thank god aisa nahi hua
otherwise mujhe samjha hi nahi hota ki rey ke mumbai aane ke baad kya hota...
pls update soon
i loved. this chapter a looot
i guess woh guy ko jo vo takrai na woh rey hoga
just a guess haan
n swayam se taani ka releation kya hai pehele toh tumne bataya ki dey are not sibblings tih fir aab...
nywys suspence has bcme part and parcel of ffs...hehe...
pls update soon
n do pm me

ill send req accept karna

stay blessed!!
tum dono ka result achha aaye...all the best
jaldi pm bhejo