Best of luck for your exams
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
super duper hit do update soon
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start dear. Loved it totally but what was the thing she ran back for?
Do update soon please.
Love
sonu
khushali_taarey thumbnail
di its really really nice
plz update soon
n plz pm me 2😳
patie thumbnail
sry fr d late comment
hey girls u rock fab update🤗 itne ideas ate kaha se hai
tum logo ko😆??
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heya guys!! This time its me.. Shivangi!! Aap log nahi jaante ki mai aur Shreya aapke comments padhke kitne khush hue! Thankyou for all your wishes! Ab aapki wishes mere saath hai toh i'll defo rock in my exams! So jaise ki Shreya ne kaha tha.. Mai bohot khush ho gayi aapke comments padhke n we decided to give the next chapter! So here's it.. and yeah.. a suggestion before u start reading.. There's a song here in this update.. so as soon as u people realise which song it is.. Do play the song while reading the update! It'll add to the fun.. Both Shreya n I have tried! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Oh.My.God

Scene: A mansion.. One of the biggest and most beautiful one in London.. It looks really beautiful with the big garden filled with some colourful and gorgeous flowers.. The mansion purely white in colour gives it a heavenly look' And in there was a real big room with the bed in the centre of the room on an elevated platform and posters of various musicians and dancers on the wall'

Suddenly.. A voice is heard..

"Kukuduku!!!"

Oops! That's the alarm.. Ab lagta hai sahib zaade ko uthna hi padega!!!

*music*

He opens his eyes.. God! His eyes look tired.. He keeps the alarm on snooze and goes back to sleep until the alarm rings again.. He gets irritated and switches if off!!

Koyi na jaane kthon aaya hai tu
Sabke dilon wich ho gayi kukkadukoon

He gets up and sits on the bed lazily.. His bare back is shown' He stretches his hand and yawns.. His muscular hands are shown.. Then he ruffles his hair and gets outta his bed'

Inna sona inna cool
Munda aena wonderful
Aenu vehe jeh kudiyan toh kehndi
Oh my god oh my god oh my god

He gets outta his bed and stretches his hands yet again in order to throw away all his laziness.. His body is shown.. From his feet till his lips.. He composses himself and was about to go in the bathroom when the house help Mary came into his room with the breakfast.. She looks at the shirtless hunk and says Oh My God under her breath.. (As in the song)

*music*

He smiles at her n enters the bathroom.. Mary who almost fell on the ground after seeing him put the breakfast on the table and rushed out..

Haan munda sab mein sab toh best
Munda better than the rest
Aenu vekhe joh munde toh kehnde
Oh my god

He went in the bathroom and is shown brushing his teeth and then having a shower.. He takes a towel and dries his hair.. At the end his smile is shown..

Oh seena Chche biscuit da, Oh munda cheh foot da
Oh dheere dheere karda dhamaal
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da

Oh kudiyan teh ho jaye
Effect odhi chaal da
Kukkad kamaal da

Ho bandon mein banda
Perfect bemisaal sa
Kukkad kamaal da

He is shown wearing his shirt and then a jacket.. He goes in front of the mirror and sets his hair' A blurr image if his face can be seen.. He grabs a rucksack and his guitar and rushes outta his room and then down the stairs..

He runs, goes sits in the back seat of his BMW.. His lips are shown as he says to the driver, "Airport.. Fast!"

Tu teh hoya hai sab di misaal soniya
Tu teh chamke hai ban aankhan vich star soniya
Ho tu teh lage bada hi tip top beliya
Tu teh aaye teh duje full stop beliya

The guy is shown taking his mobile out, plugging in the earphones and starts listening to music.. After quite a long time the car stops infront of the airport.. The guy steps outta the car.. His eyes are shown as he removes his sun-glares and then his adorable smile.. He takes the rucksack and his guitar and goes in the airport..

Dil daude aithe utte
Dhadkan bhi tittar bittar
Ho munda angdaayi jidon marda

Oh kudiyan teh ho jaye
Effect odhi chaal da
Kukkad kamaal da
Ho munda kukkad kamaal da
Ho munda kukkad kamaal da
Ho bandon mein banda
Perfect bemisaal sa
Kukkad kamaal da

He enters the airport and looks at his watch.. Oh! He was real late.. He ran towards the security check making all the girls turn and notice him.. Almost all the girls went flat on him and the men with the girls were giving him jealous looks'

Hey! Hey! Hey!

All the girls came behind him and started to dance' He didn't notice as he was busy talking with the guy behind the counter for his boarding pass'

Where's he Where's he from from
Who's that who's that guy
He has something really special
I dont't know what Oh Why?
He's really got me going
He makes me feel alright
Baby baby he could get lucky tonight

All the girls gather and start dancing.. Admiring the handsome hunk infront of them.. All the girls, one after the other, were trying to go near him but were being stopped by some other girl each time' All the girls in the end gave a I-So-Want-You look to him as he turned and saw them..

I like the way he's looking
[Hey]
The way he's moving down
[Hey]
I like the way they call him
Kukkad kamaal da
[Hey]
I like the way he's walking
[Hey]
The way he's talking down
[Hey]
I like the way they call him
Kukkad kamaal da

"Have a safe flight, Mr. Reyaansh" the guy behind the counter said.. And then he turned.. His face was shown.. He gave his signature knee-melting smile to the girls as he saw them drooling over him' He could still hear the girls sing as he walked on to board his flight.. As he reached the gate from where his flight was supposed to take off.. He turned around and winked at the girls and then left..

Oh main khaya
Kariyan kyun sab nu bukhaar bewajah
Hain kyun ek anaar sau bimaar bewajah
Ho lele do din ki chandini udhaar mundiyaa
Tu tah rehna hai aithe din chaar mundiyaa
Tu karle jinni vinti
Honi na teri ginti
Ae kabar hai ji duje thekedaar da

He rushed to board his flight and as he just entered the plane.. The beautiful air hostess smiled at him lovingly.. He smiled back and went to his seat.. All the girls in the flight were already attracted to him..

Kukkad kamaal da
Munda kukkad kamaal da
Kukkad kamaal da
Teh kudiyan teh ho jaye
Effect odhi chaal da
Kukkad kamaal da
Ho bandon mein banda
Perfect bemisaal sa
Kukkad kamaal da

He looked around and smirked to himself' This kind of situation was something he had become used to.. As the pilot announced the take off of the plane, he sat back on his seat and relaxed'

He laid back and fastened his seat belt as the flight took off' He was really tired.. After all, he had slept for only 4 hours' He was busy writing and composing songs the day before' But never mind..  It was going to be a long journey to Mumbai and he had decided that he would sleep in the flight'.

He had just closed his eyes for a while when a sweet voice disturbed him, "Umm.. Sir, would you like to have anything?!"

Rey opened his eyes and saw a American lady' She was an air hostess.. He smiled at her which obviously made her blush a bit' Rey never understood.. What was it about him that girls would fall for him so easily.. All he had to do was smile' At times he felt it was weird.. But mostly he liked to play along.. Not for a long time.. But just for some fun he used to flirt'

"Sir?"

"Yes?!" Rey came out of his thoughts..

"Would you like to have something?"

"Um.. A cup of coffee please.." Rey said and again flashed his adorable smile..

"There you go, sir"

"Thank you!" Rey said taking the cup of coffee from her hands' The air hostess was just about to go when Rey called her back'

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, sir? Everything fine?"

"Maine aapko kahin dekha hai' Aapki aankhein.. Aapki aankhein mujhe kisi ki yaad dilati hai' " He said in hindi purposely'  Then he pretended to think for a while.. "Ah! Aapki aankhein bilkul meri Daadi jaisi hai!!"

The lady smiled and blushed a bit again' "Sir, yeh bahut purana pick-up line nahi hai?!" She replied..

"Oh! So aapko hindi aati hai?" Rey was actually surprised..

"Yes sir, I AM an Indian.. Bas shakal se nahi lagti!"

"Wow! Great! Then iss flight mein mere time pass aur acche se ho jaayega'" She smiled and was about to go when Rey called her back, "And yes' Please don't call me sir'" Rey again gave his knee-melting smile' The lady's expression said it all.. She already had a chota sa crush on Rey' After staring Rey for a minute she proceeded to do her job'

"Girls!!!" Rey said as he went to sleep'.

After 2 hours'

Rey woke up' He had THE dream.. No, no dream' The nightmare.. The nightmare he used to have everyday' The day he could never forget.. The day when'

"No Rey.. Don't.. Don't think about him again' That sinner' Relax'" He tried to calm himself down'

The next 8 hours went by slowly.. It felt as if the time had stopped' Travelling in planes was one of the most boring things to do on earth!!! Finally, the pilot announced the landing of the plane' Rey got down the plane, collected his luggage and went out of the airport' As soon as he switched his mobile on, his phone started ringing'

Mom Calling'

"Ab toh main gaya!" Rey said as he picked up the call..

"Hey, mom!!" Rey acted normal..

"Mom ke bacche! Tum India ke liye chale gaye and you didn't even think of informing me once??" Rey's mom was real furious' Gosh! That boy, he didn't even felt the need to tell his mom that he was leaving for India'

"I am so so so so so so so sorry, Mom!!! I know meri galti hai but aapko toh pata tha na ki aaj meri flight hai and when I was leaving tab you were sleeping.. So I left the note' Believe me Mom.. Aapse bina mile main bhi nahi jaana chahata tha but I seriously didn't want to disturb you!!!" Rey said it all in a breath' He really did love his mom.. A lot!!

"Aw! Rey.. Sach mein.. You are unbelievable'. Just a few moments ago I was so mad at you and now tumne mera gussa ekdum choo kar diya' Seriously.. Yeh sirf tum hi kar sakte ho!!"

"Obviously, Mom..!!! Aapke bte ka charm kuch aisa hai ki aap bhi nahi bach paati'"

"Yeah right! By the way.. You reached Mumbai.. How is it there? Where are you now? Ghar pahunche ki nahi? And wahan taxi toh mil gayi na tunhe? Jyada problem toh nahi hui na? And tum'" Rey cut her'

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Mom.. Relax' Itne saare questions ek saath pooch logi toh main answer hi nahi kar paunga!!! Ok.. Main abhi abhi flight se utara hun and just now airport ke bahar nikla hun.. Just waiting for a taxi!"

"Waiting?! Rey.. Who Mumbai hai' London nahi' Tumhe jaake taxi dhundni hogi.. No one will come and ask you to come and have a ride'!"

"Yeah Mom' Main jaa hi raha tha.. Ki you called and'"

"Ok.. Tum abhi jao' Call me later when you are free' Ok?"

"Sure, Mom' But yo know what? I have already started missing you!!"

"Aw! That's real sweet Rey.. But don't think ki main tumhe help karne wahan taka a jaungi.. These 3 years you have to live on your own!!"

Rey sighs and replies.. "That's exactly the problem na! Ok.. Ab main chalta hun.. Will call you later!"

"Ok.. Bye dear.."

"Bye, Mom!!!"

Rey cut the call, sighed again and went to the taxi stand' He saw a man near his taxi and went upto him.. "Bhaiya, Singhania House tak chaloge?"

The driver looked up at Rey and said, "300 lagega.. Aap chaloge?"

Rey who basically had no idea how far the place was from the airport, agreed' The driver drove him to The Singhania House, which by the way took just half an hour for them to reach'

The taxi stopped in front of the house' It was not as big as the house that Rey lived in London.. But was not small too.. It was a bungalow' He stepped outta the taxi and handed over the driver 200 bucks' The driver refused them as he had earlier asked for 300 rupees' Rey didn't agree and said, "Dekho, tumhe itne paise lene hai toh lo warna main jaa raha hun' Aur mujhe pata hai.. Aadhe ghante ka raasta tha.. Traffic bhi nahi tha.. Toh jitna tumhe de raha hun na' Bahut jyada hai.. So itna rakho ya khali haath jao..!!" The driver said nothing anymore.. He took the money and rushed outta there'

Rey sighed, picked up the rucksack and turned towards his new home' "A New Beginning!" he said to himself and walked in'.

Hehe! So this was it..!! Hope aap sabko achcha laga ho! Do comment people! Aap sabke ek comment se hume kitni khushi and encouragement milta hai aap jaante nahi.. We wont demand for long comments but do comment!
And next update aap logo ko sach me do mahine baad milega.. N iss baar sach me do mahino baad! Very sorry for the inconvinience But got no choice!
Love,
Shreya and Shivangi!
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
gr8..lv rey

bt what was his past??? confused

update soon. taani ki entry kb hogi???

and the song was cool, perfct fit
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. Loved it!! U described it too good.. Ab thoda idea aa rha hain... Story is gonna b very interesting.. Updare soon.. Keep pming me!! Hey.. One more.. I think this whole week n may b age ka week.. Nt fr sure. Bt i think I won't b able to come. Onl9 on IF!! Soo.. Me comment bhi nhi kar paungi.. Bt plz dun stop pming me.. Keep pming me... This is a humble request to u!! 😊
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for PM me dear ... Really nice... Plz update soon and pm me :)