Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

I agree that some of his songs are quite disgusting.. There is another one , i forgot what its called but something like "l*nd ch**t" or something and he's a great artist but he needs to stop these disgusting songs. But you can't blame him or any other artist/ dancer for rape. Don't put the blame on somebody else. The rapists should be held accountable for their own actions. It's time people stop blaming the songs/ movies/ clothes and so on. 

I agree with the aspect of putting the blame on BW or item songs or for that matter some vulgar lyrics but the above lyrics from his song posted by abby-girl are down right ludicrous and disgusting😡🤢
But also rapist's are psycho paths and don't think they'll be influenced by anything they are born psychos and maniacs...
I pray to god that a women can be infertile rather than giving birth to these monsters😡 
These sick Ba$***ds don't deserve to breath even a single breath in this world🤢

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

I agree with the aspect of putting the blame on BW or item songs or for that matter some vulgar lyrics but the above lyrics from his song posted by abby-girl are down right ludicrous and disgusting😡🤢
But also rapist's are psycho paths and don't think they'll be influenced by anything they are born psychos and maniacs...
I pray to god that a women can be infertile rather than giving birth to these monsters😡 
These sick Ba$***ds don't deserve to breath even a single breath in this world🤢

True my spine shivers when hear the things these sickos do!!

Originally posted by: pakeezah

guys

your 13 12 year old brother or sister or kid might be listening to

all this and forming impression its really COOL to do all this.

😆

indias next gen...

I live in USA tho
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
r those lyrics for real...cant seem to find the song online. i cant imagine someone writing lyrics like this. of course hes not to blame for other ppls actions but if that indeed is one of his songs then its disgusting. those lyrics are condoning rape
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The song is not on YOUTUBE but can be downloaded on MP3 my cousin made me listen to it...just listened first few lines...and it was enough for me

Jess----I swear I read somewhere it was by honey singh...I mite be wrong...whoever wrote it...it's just puke worthy 🤢Edited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

The song is not on YOUTUBE but can be downloaded on MP3 my cousin made me listen to it...just listened first few lines...and it was enough for me

Jess----I swear I read somewhere it was by honey singh...I mite be wrong...whoever wrote it...it's just puke worthy 🤢

i just read an article, it says the songs from 2006 before he was famous. a few months ago a  friend made me listen to a song of his called condom ðŸ˜•. we were lauging our heads off at the stupidity of his songs and his so called "rapping". so its possible that could be his song. 
pakeezah thumbnail
Honey singhs lyrics no less offensive

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3372121&TPN=12
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

i just read an article, it says the songs from 2006 before he was famous. a few months ago a friend made me listen to a song of his called condom😕. we were lauging our heads off at the stupidity of his songs and his so called "rapping". so its possible that could be his song.

Yea I heard all these bad songs he sang...before being famous...euckk I am disgusted but t the same time I laugh at their dirty mind 😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks abby girl for the lyrics...OMG yeah those lyrics are shockingly gross...I can't believe he wrote such lyrics

But I still have to say that music is not the influence for rapist. These people are pervs
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
His songs are pathetic 🤢 but blaming him for the rape is lame.