Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

Definitely give it a try...it's worth it just for the kids, their story is beautiful. Both the little boy and girl are really good actors and they make you laugh with them and cry with them...mmm...maybe I should join the Veera forum though I'm not a regular viewer...IPK forum is depressing now although I still can't keep away from it. The more I think about it the way the little girl is portrayed I could so see Sanaya doing that role.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She might return back in June time right? San said she should be back soon though I want the details of her new show soon it's painful to wait. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Godknows how long this wait is gonna be :( 
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really dislike this waiting period! I hope we hear some news really soon. I would love her back on SP! <3
ragzz. thumbnail
^I know right Sahar? so cannot wait for that day when SI will be announced as a lead in a show <3
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Ragini! I'm dying to read an article which says "Sanaya bags lead role on Star Plus's next..." lol. And I would so love it if the male lead is Fawad Khan!

Even Colors is good but SP is better than every channel. Just hoping to see some news really soon 3
Edited by .MohitSanz. - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

She might return back in June time right? San said she should be back soon though I want the details of her new show soon it's painful to wait.

When did she say this??!!

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Guys, even Mohit is quitting his show!! I don't know if I should be happy for him or sad!! :( :)

Shreya
ragzz. thumbnail
I am happy Mohit quits that show, that poor thing deserves better :(

and Sahar...Yes that will be our happiest day <3
spate22 thumbnail
Yeah, I get the feeling that they'll marry Gauri with Garv!! That way Gauri has a reason to stay in India and it will start another Love/hate love story!! And that leaves Sid either dead or alone!! Since Mohit is quitting they will probably kill him off!! With all the bad luck references in the show right now!! :/ I hope if Mohit quits then we might get a new show with Monaya!! ;) LOL Although, I miss MJHT!! I would love another season of it!! :)

ShreyaEdited by spate22 - 11 years ago