Sanaya's Shows [Discuss here ONLY] upd pg 39

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi IPKKNDians 

As we can see with the innumerable repetitive topics made on Sanaya's New show on Life OK ...Courtesy Chugalkhor Aunty πŸ˜³  & her appearance in Ram Kapoor's Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki

DT is opening this one stop shop to discuss the upcoming shows  in this thread rather than spamming the IPK forum which is meant exclusively for IPKKND only .πŸ˜›

A word of caution... Avinash Sachdev who is rumored to be her Co-Star is off Limits .That means no Bashing or mocking him for any reason. 

Any repetitive thread may be merged here or closed as per DT discretion.

Regards 

IPKKND DT 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mubashera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

congrats to sanaya!! :) excited for her!

Edited~

So apparently sanaya's only new show is the cooking reality show !? Is it true!?

I don't think anything is confirmed yet!πŸ˜•

Edited again~

SO EXCITED FOR THE COOKING SHOW!!!  Can't wait to see Sanaya being just Sanaya!! Love this girl!

Edited by mubashera - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congo sanz πŸ₯³Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Finally!! phew glad to get a place to actually talk sensibly, instead of scattered around the forum!!

Thanks loads for the quick thinking and acting!!⭐️

Anyway congrats barbie doll!! πŸ€— Am so happy to know that u r reaping the harvest u sowed!! Cz how rarely does any actor or actress get new show offers and finalization in barely a month since the previous show ended!! So much so that the choice is hers to pick!! wow!! And both her former PH and channel wants her alike and now she has to make the decision with what she would prefer to do!!

I am so proud of u!!😳

And ahh as for the Life Ok and SP offers, I would personally prefer one on SP. Ok one for a little selfish reason, cz I don't have Life Ok and will have to watch it from a life feed online...
But more than that SP's reach is very good... that is the main reason I really want this..

Anyway as the Life OK one is 4 Lions... I had sworn off their shows, but if u r doing one with them I will be right there all the way! Cz no illogical track experiences or nothing can make me not watch u! Love u too much for that!
Anyway they r the best at telling love stories...

So here r wishes to the creation of the 3rd consecutive Super Hit show and jodi with u as one half of it! Cz u have always had the sense to pick rocking shows, I am sure we will see a hatrick real soon!!

ps: Welcome is starting on 21st Jan right? And it is Monday-Friday according to a Tweet related to it! And here I thought it was a weekly or so show!! Yeh!! can't wait to see u!!😳

The promos of Sanaya so far

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f61K-JuJs5Y[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8LFD32b_cw&feature=share[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2WkEP5VQ5-0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot for this πŸ˜Š no need to mock and bash the guy since nothing is confirmed yet!
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for sanaya confirmation...
bikerider thumbnail
Thanks for the sticky  waybetter than  individualpost,  and also  note on no bahing avi
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so much better than to have a conversation in one place rather than all over the forum

i am eagerly waiting for her confirmation
-Saba- thumbnail
want her confirmation soon...
waiting for her.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so glad...
But which show will she pick?
I mean this sachadeva guy...,I searched on google & got all his info...
Then suddenly this Karan wahi guy came up...
Now I will have to google his info...πŸ˜†
As long as it's a SI show...I don't care about male lead...
If he is a great actor...it would be icing on cake...
If not...I will always have best Indian tv actress to look at...
So either way...,I will be happy...
Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago