Users

Frequent Posters

eyeopener thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he is a cheaper not a charmer ...hahahhaaa

Originally posted by: loveismadness

I am a big Rajev Paul fan...and I think I am  not alone...he is quite a charmer and yes one of the cutest set of dimples in Television...and more than anything he loves his ex-wifey completely..eyes dont lie and if you watch his eyes ull c the truth...hope he has a gr8 life after this show too...total entertainer...

I think you definitely are alone! ðŸ˜†
Rajeev Paul and charmer? He can only charm dumbos like Sana Khan, who in any case will dump him after the show. Calling him Paul Pacino is an insult to Al Pacino. If Al Pacino comes to know he will take offence!

priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveismadness

I am a big Rajev Paul fan...and I think I am  not alone...he is quite a charmer and yes one of the cutest set of dimples in Television...and more than anything he loves his ex-wifey completely..eyes dont lie and if you watch his eyes ull c the truth...hope he has a gr8 life after this show too...total entertainer...

Yaar post ke end koi smile nahi koi wink nahi , seriously Bol rahe Ho

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VikasCool

I think you definitely are alone! ðŸ˜†
Rajeev Paul and charmer? He can only charm dumbos like Sana Khan, who in any case will dump him after the show. Calling him Paul Pacino is an insult to Al Pacino. If Al Pacino comes to know he will take offence!

@ blue: Completely agree with u there! I hate salman to have given him this name and its highly insulting for my fave , Al Pacino!!! Such a stupid desparate comparison!! Paul Pacino, My FOOT!!