Posted: 11 years ago
  I am a big Rajev Paul fan...and I think I am  not alone...he is quite a charmer and yes one of the cutest set of dimples in Television...and more than anything he loves his ex-wifey completely..eyes dont lie and if you watch his eyes ull c the truth...hope he has a gr8 life after this show too...total entertainer...
Originally posted by loveismadness

I am a big Rajev Paul fan...and I think I am  not alone...he is quite a charmer and yes one of the cutest set of dimples in Television...and more than anything he loves his ex-wifey completely..eyes dont lie and if you watch his eyes ull c the truth...hope he has a gr8 life after this show too...total entertainer...

😃 Wow this is the best thread and best post i heard today... totally agree and welcome aboard the rajev Paul fan club its very exclusive membership... 👍🏼
completely agree..the show is alive coz of him..he is such a cutie and love his cute dimples.
I can only see hawas in his eyes; the 14 year itch. 
He stooped very low in desperation, and his sense of entitlement and inability to take rejection makes him very insecure and inappropriate.

I don't think he still loves his ex. They may have lingering feelings..afterall 14 yrs of long journey they have shared. I do realise now that " I want delu back" initially was his game plan for camera..nothing more...was just being devdas to fool the public. Else why would he skip that question about on the lie detector test. The question was " kya aap delnaaz ko wapas pana chahte hain" and his answer was next question??😕 why would he miss such a mauka to maro cauka if his feelings were true? also how can one suddenly divert to another girl like a teen age lattuuu but at the same time want the wife back..it doesn't make any sense to me. Either Rajiv is one hell of confused guy or he is making audience consfused. I think the latter is more correct.

There has been a spelling mistake

Paul Pacino .. the chamar..

Now that is correct. lol.

Finally, I am thrilled to see your post. Love Rajev and wish him well in life.

Totally agree with the part in bold.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
Isa and PK one more member for your exclusive Rajiv Paul Pacino fanclub.😆😆
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Isa and PK one more member for your exclusive Rajiv Paul Pacino fanclub.😆😆

Only Buffaloes go in herds...Lion is the King of the jungle..doesnt need a herd of buffaloes to follow him to be called KING...just the family😊 is required

Only Buffaloes go in herds...Lion is the King of the jungle..doesnt need a herd of buffaloes to follow him to be called KING...just the family😊 is required

Hey I hate the herd mentality myself so more power to you guys for supporting someone who is hated the most. 👍🏼I was just pulling Isa and PK's legs.😆 No offense meant.😃