Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkumgul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are not alone many will be there with you...i am one of them...
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Hey I hate the herd mentality myself so more power to you guys for supporting someone who is hated the most. πŸ‘πŸΌI was just pulling Isa and PK's legs.πŸ˜† No offense meant.πŸ˜ƒ

All rajev fans have warrior mentality... πŸ˜ƒ no offense taken the more fans the better our army is growing... πŸ‘
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not many acknowledge it but Rajev is at the center of it all. His equation with Delnaz & her family, with Sana & her male friends and with Imaam are selling points of BB6. BB this season is running at his cost.

Waiting for a confirmation that he is in the finals. Way to go Rajev!!!
loveismadness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alrightokie

I don't think he still loves his ex. They may have lingering feelings..afterall 14 yrs of long journey they have shared. I do realise now that " I want delu back" initially was his game plan for camera..nothing more...was just being devdas to fool the public. Else why would he skip that question about on the lie detector test. The question was " kya aap delnaaz ko wapas pana chahte hain" and his answer was next question??πŸ˜• why would he miss such a mauka to maro cauka if his feelings were true? also how can one suddenly divert to another girl like a teen age lattuuu but at the same time want the wife back..it doesn't make any sense to me. Either Rajiv is one hell of confused guy or he is making audience consfused. I think the latter is more correct.

I disagree completely...he refused the lie detector because he knows Delnaz does not want him back...so why make statements which are not going to work for him anyways...his sana track is definitely made by the creatives...or as Salman pointed out...delnaz had to be led in the right path...mbe sana and Rajev wanted to make Del jealous so that she will finally admit to real feelings...
loveismadness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Hey I hate the herd mentality myself so more power to you guys for supporting someone who is hated the most. πŸ‘πŸΌI was just pulling Isa and PK's legs.πŸ˜† No offense meant.πŸ˜ƒ

No Offence taken...just expressing my POV...hated or not...but most spoken abt contestant in BB6...even by the big host Salman...go and look back at all the episodes...u will know how much screen time Rajev gets...that is just pure talent...all are performers here...only the best get screen time...i rest my case😊

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

All rajev fans have warrior mentality... πŸ˜ƒ no offense taken the more fans the better our army is growing... πŸ‘

I appreciate your support and determination, I will give you points for that. I hope the langda ghoda of this race shocks everyone and wins the finale. πŸ˜† That will give me something to laugh about, since I honestly dont care who wins but it would be hilarious nevertheless and prove once in for all that the Indian society is twisted in a very perverse way.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I appreciate your support and determination, I will give you points for that. I hope the langda ghoda of this race shocks everyone and wins the finale. πŸ˜† That will give me something to laugh about, since I honestly dont care who wins but it would be hilarious nevertheless and prove once in for all that the Indian society is twisted in a very perverse way.

It will be a victory of truly great proportions...who knows stranger things have happened... lets keep our fingers crossed and hope fo the best for Rajev Paul πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Alrightokie thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveismadness

I disagree completely...he refused the lie detector because he knows Delnaz does not want him back...so why make statements which are not going to work for him anyways...his sana track is definitely made by the creatives...or as Salman pointed out...delnaz had to be led in the right path...mbe sana and Rajev wanted to make Del jealous so that she will finally admit to real feelings...

Could be..but I wonder if it was a concern about making a statement then why he did do delu delu initially on national tv( that puts a lot of burden on his shoulder) and why couldn't he validate it during on the lie detector test. I see a hesitation and contradiction there... anyway, I also thought at one point may be he wants her back. I think they have some remaining feelings and want to remain cordial but nothing more than that.  Divorce means end of a chapter so if they have moved on...good for them.  Also I disagree about Sana track. I see an attraction from him and Sana understanding it and willingly participating to stick on show. Both adults so whatever works for them…just telling my observation.

loveismadness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alrightokie

few episodes back, Niketan toldDelnazthat Rajevisnothis friend..DuringtheLie detector test Rajev was his best friendandit turnedout true. So,dontu think the lie detector task was rigged? No truth to it. Also the attraction or romance u c btw sana n Rajev is what the creatives want u toc...jus likeu watch a t soapor a romantic movie...n Paul Pacino rocks at romance,becuz he has away  with words...

Could be..but I wonder if it was a concern about making a statement then why he did do delu delu initially on national tv( that puts a lot of burden on his shoulder) and why couldn't he validate it during on the lie detector test. I see a hesitation and contradiction there... anyway, I also thought at one point may be he wants her back. I think they have some remaining feelings and want to remain cordial but nothing more than that.  Divorce means end of a chapter so if they have moved on...good for them.  Also I disagree about Sana track. I see an attraction from him and Sana understanding it and willingly participating to stick on show. Both adults so whatever works for them'just telling my observation.

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveismadness

few episodes back, Niketan told Delnaz that Rajevis not his friend..During the Lie detector test Rajev was his best friend and it turned out true.

This just tells that the True/Lies task was a sham. So I don't see why Rajev should have answered that question. Was glad he passed it.

Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago