Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another good update from you guys... But OMG! The slap! Hehe... I know it's bad manners to laugh at other's misery but me thinks ASR deserved something to stop manhandling her... And NK's as adorable as ever, what with his 'awesome' Hindi *pun intended* ! And Mami's English gets worse by the day. No wonder NK and Mamiji are related... :DEdited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Resss πŸ˜ƒ

Ok finally. So you already know how much I love this update, but I'll repeat it again cause I really don't mind! :D First if all, khushi should take a now for her behaviour - it was right on! The slap was epic. I love how the original essence of khushi from the show is making its way here, she's comedic but when the time comes, she knows how to talk back. This is exactly what I got from this chapter :)
Secondly, kudos to you for carrying out mami's bhootiful English. It is definitely not an easy task but you pulled it off perfectly! And NK's Bhangra? Oh man, totally something he would say I love it!
Thirdly, how can we forget about our lovely Payal and Akaash? This part had me chuckling throughout - she faints on seeing him and then he pours a whole jug of water on her? Well they are a pretty special couple, lol now aren't they!? And I love this Payal, she can actually talk!! :D
Great job Anissa, it was really well written and you totally rocked your part! *hug*

And good luck to my girl Shizaaa, I know she'll be awesome too! <3 Edited by -Emma.K- - 11 years ago
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely loved this one!πŸ˜†

This is such a good story...and its really commendable that all you wonderful writers out there are managing to continue this while keeping the original story intact, and also...the flawless way the story is being narrated by each writer. πŸ‘

Wah! Kya progression hui Payal aur Akash ke lives mein! So much drama in a first meeting! Wow.

And Manorama...she's my darling. Such a bootiphool darling she is. :) 

Nk...Awww...i love him. Bas. he's so cute with his Bhangra talk here :P❀️

Leave Arnav and Khushi alone with both of them in a fuming mood, things are bound to get volatile and out of hand! Zor ka jhatka...! What a slap Khushi gave him.πŸ˜†
I was surprised Arnav was so into seeing Khushi angry he actually let her push him that far.πŸ˜†
Though in the end...he did react as is normal for him, I adore Khushi for replying back that way to him. You go girl!πŸ˜†

And what an ending!!! Can't wait to see the next twist and turns that come up in this story. Great job you guys!! :D

Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
desilover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update update update"!!!!!!! 
Homeslice thumbnail
Yayy! Congo I didnt know you guys opened a new thread!

where is the chapter? :D
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love this one...
when r u updating this next??
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
New thread? And res for update?

Sunday evening never looked better!
Polkadots78 thumbnail
I see a res for update...can't wait...kerchief 

Unes..

So the star stuck Payal has a voice in tis story..I am so glad...I could not have handled another crying blubbering Payal..that character has so much potential...but Akash is unaware of her existence..interesting 

khushi slapped Arnav and he let her rave and rant and push him around😲..you go girl..physical violence is not cool in any form and I am glad you put the point across...

NK 's mystery is still open to speculation...
Nice progression of the story...well done😊
Edited by Polkadots78 - 11 years ago
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter updated Page 12! :D 
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Res yayyy will comment kal!!
Unres: πŸ₯³*OSSSUMM* that just sums up the update!!! Lets start with Arshi's Bhangra!!! πŸ˜†
Arnav was his usual jealous hand-grabbing self what i loved was the THAPPAD *claps*πŸ‘πŸ˜›...Super!!! Loved the way Khushi showed him what his hand-grabbing deserves...n i am a fan of her awesome shoves from the show...glad she showed him who's the boss...and the way she told him this was over..n walked offπŸ₯³!! πŸ˜† BTW Akash doesnt know Payal?? πŸ˜› I thot Akashji n she were on the verge of getting married by the way she was talking!!πŸ˜† N she faints when she meets him!! Her dream crush i guessπŸ˜›!! Manorama mami n NK were too good!! ❀️ 
Edited by swat.g - 11 years ago