Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update!!  payal finally met her aakashjiπŸ˜‰ mami s funny... nk bhangra and dishumπŸ˜† huh oh!! khushi is no less than asr!!! two cud defo play the gameπŸ˜‰
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res
--------------

Like OMG! Never though I'd get see a slap so soon. Not that I mind, I mean he totally deserved it. πŸ˜ƒ

And OMG Part 2 - So Payalia had a little crush on Aakash, and now Aakash is in already love with her? I'm so glad that Aakash got his dream-girl. 

And oooh Manorama Mami. Man, she's the best! Bass, we can play around with characters, but Manorama mami deserves never to be changed. She's just that awesome. Beside's she was so bollywood in this update, totally fell in love.

and then we see NandKishor, always the same. Bhangra πŸ˜†

Okay, the story did flip, but only for the better I hope πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to read the next part. 

Btw, you did an excellent job!

Edited by blahblah16 - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Oh my God.

Akash and Payal had a trip-fall-catch,  and a whole jug of water?! πŸ˜†

ASR manhandles her, and Khushi shoves him right back, and then the slap!

Loved that you explained the transition from the passion in the previous chapters, to outright animosity! Tag line of the show, indeed!

There are so many things that were very well done here, the Akash-Payal interaction is one of them, and Khushi's comebacks are another.

You deserve applause for writing in Mami lingo, that was awesome!

And Bhangra! πŸ˜†

And I loved that dialogue about Arnav descending to new depths after catching her when she fell.

Great job, and I can't wait to see where Invisiblesmile-ji takes this!

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now that was "The Slap" of the decade !!! β­οΈ 

I am so happy to hear Khushi give it to him royally for all that manhandling and what not its like redemption all over again! πŸ˜†

Payal and Akash also were cute and NK and his " Bhangra"!! πŸ€£

Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely wonderful!
I, seriously, didn't know that such talented writers are here in the forum.

So Akash and Payal's love story has begun with high on dhamaka from Maami with her usual 'Pyaar Bhari baatein' πŸ˜†

Maami's dialogues were awesome and it so reminded me of the original Bond Manorama 😎

OMG! Khushi slapped Arnav 😲 Like really!? 😲

I always loved their fights. I find it so cute( I know 'cute' is not the word but I really do find it!!) πŸ˜† 😳

And Kya ending hai!! πŸ‘
Such a powerful statement!
Edited by Mini17 - 11 years ago
desilover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

Oh my God.

Akash and Payal had a trip-fall-catch,  and a whole jug of water?! πŸ˜†

ASR manhandles her, and Khushi shoves him right back, and then the slap!

Loved that you explained the transition from the passion in the previous chapters, to outright animosity! Tag line of the show, indeed!

There are so many things that were very well done here, the Akash-Payal interaction is one of them, and Khushi's comebacks are another.

You deserve applause for writing in Mami lingo, that was awesome!

And Bhangra! πŸ˜†

And I loved that dialogue about Arnav descending to new depths after catching her when she fell.

Great job, and I can't wait to see where Invisiblesmile-ji takes this!

omg youve read the new chapter, where is it i cant seem to find it :(
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desilover101

omg youve read the new chapter, where is it i cant seem to find it :(

It's on page 12! πŸ˜ƒ
Arathy-V thumbnail
r
Edit: Payal fainted onseeing Akash? But didnt she come to Shantivan to see him? God..madness seems to be IN the familyπŸ˜†
Payal opened her mouth in front of Manorama?? Glad she is different from the Payal in the show in every way. Khuhsi's outburst was unexpected and thrilling. Never thought she ll slap Arnav and lecture him in his own house. This was something i always wanted to see in the show. Arnav seems to be relatively tamed hereπŸ˜† Now they are back to square one. 
NK as usual with his bad hindi was a treat. 
Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago
ReginaPhalange- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Khushi's feisty side gets me excited. You revived the characters so beautifully, they were almost tangible.
I loved how both the couples were dealt with simultaneously and the scenes kept interchanging. Very TV drama-esque!

"Kaash uss raat ko hum aap ke baahon main gire naa hotein. Kyunki hum ko bachaate bachaate aap khud itna gir gaye."

^Khushi's final, cut-throat statement was epic. Moon tod jawaab mil gaya Great Singh Raizada ko! πŸ‘πŸΌ

How Khushi knows NK, we are yet to find out!
Edited by Cantthinkofone - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Res

*Edited.

Anissa, wonderful Update. I absolutely love Payal and Akash's revival here. They are brilliantly brought out of their shells. And I am glad to see a Payal who knows how to speak in front of Manorama's sing-song of praises.πŸ˜† I should also mention, the especial language of Mami has been maintained so thoroughly by you. I won't even dare to attempt it.

Arnav and Khushi - are just both superfluous people, who need a good poke from each other to let out some air. I am really glad that Khushi didn't allow Arnav to manhandle her. Like I said before, the slap did over throw me. I expected him to shout or do something. But I guess the last part of the udpate took care of that also. ASR awaken's almost violently. However, Khushi, has a stark response for him also. Her last line about him falling...epic! A perfect slap without even being a slap and it's echo can be heard miles away. Khushi took the image of ASR and threw it back on his face KKG style.

Nk - Nk - Nk & bhangra🀣 I just loved that part of this update. He is just awesome.

You rocked this update, Anissa. I hope *fingers crossed* I can maintain the course of this story.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago