Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved all updates...update soon...and plz send me pm's...i really have to work hard for finding updates..plzzzEdited by ranukamakshi - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...poor kushi surrounded by problems...loved it...anjali scene was quite funny...continue soon...
VYGA89 thumbnail
Awesome update.loved it.Awesome update.loved it.
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the chapters in one go... Loving IPK 2

Bold confident feisty Khusi, easily raffled, jealous, passionate Arnav soo readily admitting his feelings...
Payal who want to make Akash fall in love with her...
Shyam, NK, Bua all are adorable ...

Hats off to all the writer of this ff...this one is awesome
Cannot wait for next update
Vidhi_K thumbnail
Ooh who are the coming to see. I wonder how she can be in two places at once. Great update.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar,
loved description of Arnav's  frustration πŸ˜†
Anjali is such a drama queen poor poor chotey πŸ˜†., NK , HP , shyamu .. awww you made me love all of them again. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Boss , what cliffhanger, whose marriage are we talking here , payalia or Khushi, Arnav ka to pata nahi but I am totally loosing the patience here 

vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's one crazy family that Arnav has got...poor man has one Khushi to deal with & to top it, his sister is another πŸ˜†
And what was that bomb that Buaji dropped now? Ladkewale to c whom? Payal or Khushi? God ...yeh ho kya raha hai?
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This one last update really crossed the limit of craziness. Even Hp too joined the gang. πŸ€£
Anjali is such a nautanki. For a moment i thought may be she really MU shyam with some woman. Gosh Arnav  would really go mad soon in this rate. Now i wonder who is this Ladkewale and whom they are coming to see. Payaliya is already lost in Akashji's dream which is not forwarding much and Khusi can't seems to see anything other than her LG.
Can't wait for the next part... πŸ˜ƒ
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A Fabulous and awesome update, this collaboration just keeps getting fantastic, the update was so funny. Just loved Arnav reaction to his crazy family especially his crazy sister and when NK said Leejaji and HP complaining to Arnav, cracked me up. So Khushi has got a rishta coming for her, cant wait to see how she acts in front of the guy. Brilliant addition to the collaboration xx Edited by P4rveen12 - 11 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!! 
Aww Arnav and Khushi are just too cutee!! πŸ˜³ Loved their convo in the beginning. Was absolutely hilarious πŸ˜†
Absolutely loved the chapter! <3