Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah... gud update... more chaos...more mayhem n alot more funn!!
arshiyakanishka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.Good to know that Anjali was just pulling Arnav's leg and there's no misunderstanding...but so much drama๐Ÿ˜†
"Maybe his parents had dropped her all too often as a child, or maybe she'd gnawed off the lead from a baby crib. Whatever she'd done, it clearly contributed to her ever growing madness."This rightly surmised Anjali's behaviour.๐Ÿคฃ
And NK's "Leelaji" was out of the blue n i was wondering who's this Leelaji?๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav's kiss has forced Khushi to daydream and so she is drying out the broom and keeping the wet clothes in the cupboard.๐Ÿ˜†

Now the ladkawalas are coming at 8 and her interview with Arnav is also at eight...so what wil she do now?
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update! I love the way you wrote about all the characters. The beginning was so funny when Arnav was thinking about how crazy Anjali is lol. I wonder what guy is coming to see Khushi for marriage. 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really a fun and crazy update keeping with the tempo! ๐Ÿ˜†
Arnavs monologue regards to his family was perfect! ๐Ÿคฃ
Wow so ladkewale aa rahe hai at same time of interview that will be crazy again!!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh man she has had these bouts of suspicion regarding her husband before now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
apparently it has happened pretty often too as he said
but why is it the pregnancy hormones or something else entirely
and he is getting ready to hear all her silly notions
for they are silly well according to arnie and we know he isnt cheating on her
then i wonder why she is thinking this way
Maybe his parents had dropped her all too often as a child, or maybe she'd gnawed off the lead from a baby crib
really you didnt just think that mate๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but then the way his sister has been behaving what else should she conclude from all this right
man nk we really wanted to get away from anji huh
well can you blame the poor man can ya now
really HP we are complaining about this what else is next man
dude most people around you have lost their sanity a long time back now you realise it bit late no
doubt it man too late for you being saved from this place now
who the hell is leelaji
aww poor arnie is still reeling from that whole marriage proposal to khushi huh well thats bound to happen too
omg really nk leelaji you meant jeejaji๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
why does he insist on talking in hindi man when he is so bad at it
she was kidding all about shyam having an affair
just to pull arnie's leg huh but why man
gosh she too is reeling from his proposal it seems as her sanak has gone off
well why dont we try to find out if other men can kiss so well๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
but one word of advice dont let arnie know of it please he might not be happy about it
what ladke wwale are coming to see her
this isnt happening is it
not right after what happened today with her
poor soul is so confused as it is regarding arnie and then her bua drops this bombshell on her haila
Edited by chavvi16 - 11 years ago
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HP definitely stole the show with his "arnav bhaiyya dekha aapne..." oh that was simply hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
And for once i actually thought that NK took someone's name instead of his usual mixups!!! That one was a surprise!!!
And Ladkewale coming??? But...but...yeh ladki toh bhagne wali hai !!!! Woh kisko dekhenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved it

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update wonder what Khushi will do now that the ladkawalas are coming at 8 and she has her meeting at 8. Loved how Arnav was thinking about Anjali and how she was probably dropped on the head when she was little
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Res ๐Ÿ˜Š

Avi, I really really loved your part! It was extremely well written, and I enjoyed every part of it :)

First off, I just want to say how much I love this Anjali! Oh how I wish she were something similar in the show, but at least I get to read about her here. She's hilarious - overly dramatic and bossy and just plain crazy. I like it!

Poor Arnav, the guy is constantly annoyed in the house, his Di...NK...
But I loved the line about Anjali in her crib! And being dropped as a baby ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved Khushi's thoughts on kissing, and buaji's nuclear bomb lol!

So Khushi has visitors at 8? Well I'm dying to know how she manages to go to the interview...or if she goes at all! Maybe we can get lucky and Arnav is the boy? Many possibilities, can't wait to see what happens next   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome job Avi!! And I can't wait to read Basantiji's update, good luck to her I'm sure she will rock it ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by -Emma.K- - 11 years ago
urm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update, liked the misunderstanding
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leelaji!!! Really ๐Ÿคฃ . I was literally laughing my heads off. You guys are rocking. And ofcourse our own sanakadevi is epitome of sanak

Who are those ladkewale coming to see?