Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi tanya! i am new to this forum. i have been following ur works a lot. you r just brilliant. please update soon😊 nd pm me too.Edited by raj_tanha_fan - 11 years ago
Trupti09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tanya.congrats for new thred.nd pls update next part soon😊
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congo cutie pie..!!

jaldi jaldi update de ab..!!
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CONGO FOR THE NEW THREAD...PLZ PM ME WEN U UPDATE
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Chapter 23

It's been 2 weeks since Sharon was living in Swayam's house. They were very very comfortable, Sharon has accepted that how many times she will try to stay away from him but the fact is that she can't. She just can't.

Swayam has given the name Samairah to Baby, Sharon even liked the name. Swayam and Samairah has got very close. He used to sleep with him every night and because of that Swayam asked Sharon to shift in his room, After his insist she did. Sayam and Sharon was having sleepless nights from a week as because of their lovey dovey Daughter, Who sleeps whole day and stay awake in night.

Sharon asked to start going to his institute again because, if a boss doesn't go it effects a lot. Swayam start going to his institute but he used to call almost 10 times in every single hour, He used to ask Sharon to talk Samairah so she laughs and he can hear her baby laughing. Everything was fine even Ayesha explained her reason to Sharon and she forgave her.

Swayam used to go thrice to shopping for his princess. He made her own room at this age even but of course she didn't sleep in different room. Her room was more like a fairy land rather just a girly room. He had shopped almost every doll and Barbie from the mall and kept it in her room. Sharon loved seeing him like this he always return from institute with shopping bags in his hands full with Samairah's beautiful dresses or toys or anything else for her.

It was quite late. It was raining out and Swayam was not picking up his calls. Sharon was trying to contact him from 8:00 and it was 11:00 now. She was getting restless but she knows that it is not her right to.

Almost around 11:30 he entered in house, totally drenched in rain water. Sharon jerked up from couch and ran to him. She saw him drenched and ask him.

Sh: You OK? Why were you not picking my calls Swayam? Where were you? Is everything fine with you? Are you hurt? She said while checking him out for any injury.
Swayam giggled on her which made her glare at him.

Sw: I am fine, my cellphone's battery was dead. I was stuck in rain traffic, Samairah slept?? I missed her today! He said and enter bedroom.

Sh: Yeah she slept, from today I will not let her sleep with you so close. You don't know how much she gets cranky when you are not around. You are spoiling her mister! She said with full attitude.

Sw: I am her dadda. I have full right ma'am! Now chuck it you jealous lady from our father-daughter combo! He said and laughed.

Sh: Go change or else you will feel sick. I make you some tomato soup! Hey you had dinner till yet or not? She said while getting worried because she knew that he obviously did not have anything yet.

Swayam smiled apologeticly.

Sh:GREAT! Now go and change. I make something..Go fast fast! She ordered him.
Sw: Ok! Yeah i am very hungry! He said and ran to his room.

He entered and suddenly stopped to see his angel sleeping on the bed, Samairah was laying flat on his bed covered with blanket. Her mouth was open and she was making weird noises from her nose just the way Swayam sleeps.

He bent down and kissed her cheeks and ran to washroom. He took a world's fastest shower and ran back to kitchen, he was shirtless with towel around her neck. He came to kitchen and saw Sharon who was struggling with her bangs which was coming on her eyes while she was heating food. She stomped her foot on floor and tied her hairs up. Swayam smiled on her and She turned to find him smiling stupidly on her. She raised her eyebrows and mouthed "What?"

He smiled again and walked to her, he walked closer and closer till she was pinned to the kitchen slab. She lowered her gaze and to safe herself from falling due to her unbalance, She rest her palm on his chest. He felt a current ran down in his whole body when she touched him. He loose her hairs and set her bangs perfectly so that it won't come again to her face. She looked up and her eyes lost in his. She wanted to be lost in those eyes for forever but she was helpless. He bent down, and came closer. He was leaning and leaning and her grip on his chest tightened. He held her firmly by her waist. he looked in her eyes and She closed her's. He was about to place his lips on her when she opened her eyes and took her hands off from him. He opened her eyes..She walked away from there but he grabbed her wrist. He pulled her towards him and she bumped into his chest.

Sw: Sharon.. He stopped in between when he saw tear rolling down from her eyes.

Sh: I can't take it anymore Swayam, I can't stop loving you. I need you Swayam. I love you! She said and hug him burrying her head in his neck.

Swayam didn't say anything and rest his head on her's. They stayed like this for a while feeling each other's presence close to each other. Swayam heard her sobs in between. He soothes her back and placed a kiss on her yes absorbing her tears. She kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her eyes again..and again crushed her into his arms. After a while they broke the hug.

Sh: I want to talk to you..but first eat something! Please! She said and made him sit on chair.

Sw: OK! He said and start eating his food.

Sh: I am waiting in room! She said and leave for their bedroom.

After some time Swayam entered in room and found Sharon crying lightly. Her face was down and she was huggung her knees. He knew the reason, he slowly walked to her and sit in front of her.

She hugged her again and cried more.

Sh: I love you idiot! She punched on his chest.

Sw: This idiot loves you a lot..

He said and kissed her. She too joined in the kiss giving herself fully to him. The soft kiss soon turned a passionate one and soon they both were laying gloriously naked, making love to each other.

Soon they heard Samairah waking up and crying. Sharon who was busy kissing on his chest, jerked off from him and covered herself till her chest and carried her into her arms. Swayam too covered his lower body and sat next to her. Samairah was crying loudly, Sharon indicated Swayam to tie the knot of the cloth piece hanging on her body. He tightly tied the knot on her back so that she was covered and the cloth will not slip off.

Sh: Hey..stop crying Samairah..mom is here! Stop crying baby..Shhh! She said and starting pacing in room so that she can get quiet.

Swayam too joined her and took Samairah from Sharon's hands. Now he was pacing talking to her and walking around.

Sw:Shh baby! Look dadda is here..Shh Samairah! He said her.

Sharon looked at him when he said Dadda is here. She felt a pleasure in her heart. She so wanted Swayam to fully accept her as his daughter and that he loves her and wants too and today was the day it happened.

In few second she got quiet in his arms and slept. Sharon felt her clothes are not warm enough so she changed her clothes. Swayam helped her in holding Samairah in his arms while Sharon changed her dress and wrapped her in blanket.

Swayam went to check his phone once before leaving as he recharged the battery.
He got lots of text from Rey.

Hey, we all are going to Gautam uncle's place tomorrow since everything is good now between uncle and Ayesha. He has invited all of us there, He called you to inform but you did not picked up and Sharon either. So be there on lunch with Sharon and little bird.
-Rey

Sw: Hey, Sharon your dad has called us all his place tomorrow at lunch, I just saw the message! Be ready with "little bird" He said little bird with little laugh.

Sh:Little bird? Huh? She asked him fully confused as Swayam calls Samairah princess or angel.

Sw:yes, her Rey uncle just named her LITTLE BIRD! He said and smiled.

Sh: Why this sudden lunch and all? She asked him.

Sw: Ayesha finally managed to convince your dad. He forgive her that's the reason! He said.

Sh: That is good news, Woww! So finally dad got both of her daughter..Umm, with this little kitten too in my hands! She said and kissed Samairah'c cheek.

She placed Samairah on bed and looked up to Swayam who was by now smirking.
Sh: What? She asked.

Sw: Don't you think you should get yourself dress now, No actually not our love making was not complete! He said and before she could say anything he pulled her on bed and made love to her.

Soon the room was gathered with the sounds of moans and sighs with the light musical sounds of their panting breaths, wind flowing and melodious heart beats.

It was almost 3:00 am in morning when they did their completion.
Sharon was laying in his embrace and her head resting on her bare chest. She hugged him tightly to absorb the heat from his body as she was feeling cold. Next moment she felt Swayam jerk up from the bed and searched for something in his briefcase. It was a little box. He bent down on his knees. Sharon looked at her with her eyes open and mouth falling to floor.

Sw: Sharon Raiprakash, I know I have hurt you a lot. I hate myself for that. I want to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a guy, very bad and arrogant. He never believed in love..one day a fairy entered his life. She hated him and he hated her but that changed into love one day. They lived together, they eat together. That guy made her his by making love to her. He really loved her and still do. Somehing happened, an angel entered their life. That stupid, idiot, moron did not accept his angel and his fairy left her with his angel inside her. After 6 long months they met again and fell in love again. Now he love his fairy and angel a lot more than anything in this world. He is sorry for what he did to his fairy. Will his fairy forgive him and marry him? Will she be his for lifetime till his last breath? He wants his fairy and angel only? Will she marry me Sharon tell me..Will she? He said and a tear rolled from his eyes.

She did not say any word and dropped on her knees in front of him who was crying softly because of his guilt. She interwine her finger with her and made him rest his head in her neck. Tears rolled down from her eyes too.

Sh: I tell you a story now. That fairy was in love with his princes, she still loves her and always will be till her last breath. She was upset with herself because she thought that she was the reason that his princes was upset as he wanted his fairy but not angel but if he will tell his fairy that so she will leave her and that is why he lied to having his angel. She could not see him like that, so she left him. You know what his fairy was most happy when her prince was the first person to hold their angel in his arms. Fairy wants her princes to hold her angel like this for lifetime. Yes she will be his..Yes she will marry her! Yes she loves him more than anything! She said and Swayam hugged her tightly.
Swayam opened the box and slipped the most beautiful diamond ring in her ring finger and kissed her finger lightly and hugged her again.

Sharon made him laid on the bed next to her and placed her head on his chest while he firmly hold her from her waist as she is a most fragile thing and will break if he hardened his grip. They cuddled into each other and slept peacefully. It was the most relaxed and peaceful sleep for both of them after 6 months.

Sharon woke up little early and saw her princess playing with her dupatta and waving her little legs and arms in air. Samairah was laughing softly as she always felt the touch of her mumma's dupatta very amusing and nice.

Sharon kissed her on her cheek and her princess holds her hair. She started playing with her mumma' hair and her laugh made her dadda wake up.

Swayam looked at Samairah and she instantly cuddled into him, he in a half sleep holds her and stupid dadda and princess slept again.

Sharon took a quick shower and went down into kitchen to prepare the breakfast. After when she was almost done she went to bedroom again and found Swayam decently showered and changed in fresh clothes and even Samairah dress was changed and hair combed nicely.

Sh: You woke up without any slaps or shouts? She asked him.

Sw: yeah my angel woke me up..Dadda is rite angel?? She laughed and Swayam said.. "look I am right even angel agreed!.

Sh: You both! Now come down, breakfast is ready! Come to mamma? She said while taking Samairah in her arms.

Sharon made Samairah lick egg which she half boiled for her as Ayesha told her half boiled eggs are very good for little babies health.

Sharon saw Swayam making yucky faces while seeing egg.

Sh: Don't make those face, it's for her I am not asking you to eat it! She said and glare at him.

Sw: Don't you think our angel should be vegetarian? He asked in disappointment.

Sh: She will be! But eggs are very good for babies health that is why I am feeding her this. Fine daddy? She said and giggled.

Sw: Oh, it's good for her? Than feed her as much egg you want? But why is she licking you finger baby? He said scratching his head.

Sh: Swayam! You are a kiddo. She is licking my finger because she can't eat herself you know! She said and laughed.

Sharon managed to do her work till 12 and they left for her dad's pace.

Next chapter only on page 25 and after 25+ likes! (:

Thanks!

-Tanya-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Muahhh baby !
Will comment after reading :)
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
-RES-
UNRES

So you finally updated...Thnk u soo much...
Awesome chapter...
Loved this update...
Awwwiee Swayam and Sharon are back together...
Thnkx to you for clearing all their MU's...
Father-daughter duo is super cutee...
Loved their small happy family...
Please update next chappy ASAP...

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 years ago
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey it's awsum just luved it finally they are back together m so happiee thank yew shooo much for this beautiful update and thanks for the pm
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Finally they are together now
Loved it
tanharockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
so finally everything is clear now.
update soon