Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I guess salman became popular due to his adh nanga naach and assets then

Salman has developed those man boobs resently,pehle nahi the I guessπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hasini009

hindi nahi ata, acting, dance, expressions dena kuch nahi ata toh bi chalega par BW mein ek God Father or Big Brother hona zaruri haiπŸ˜†

Exactly!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But please not bhai jaappp thats ewww 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

He got success in his debut movie MPK an ATBB..and shee was booming away in hersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comparing these two is nuts and you know that !! Comparing girls to guys ...guys drool on chicks esp gori chicks..but her advantage nd dont care what you or anyone says her link up with Salman brought her into the lime light and aam jaanta in India started o perceive her as Salmans girl and their bhabhi plain and simple..and till date he promotes her!!

please salman was and is a poster boy it is his hot body that got so many girls attracted to him!! Many people feel he cannot act to save his life, all in all his perception is pretty much the same as Katrina Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Salman has developed those man boobs resently,pehle nahi the I guessπŸ˜†

he did show of his body in MPK also, salman kare tau raas leela Katrina kare tau character dheela πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I understand if u think she cannot act, but she is a looker and dances very well that no one can deny, or maybe it is just me who thinks that way lol πŸ˜†

Actually she looked better till she got all that botox she looks too plastic now !! In her earlier movies and natural look she was naturally cute!!   i like Karishma over her because at least Karishma is a natural looking maybe had some wirk as well not sure but at least she doesnt look plastic and can act!! 
hasini009 thumbnail

I understand if u think she cannot act, but she is a looker and dances very well that no one can deny, or maybe it is just me who thinks that way lol πŸ˜†

IMO shaking and jiggling assets wont be considered as danceπŸ˜†

end of the day 'pasand apna apna'😊

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Actually she looked better till she got all that botox she looks too plastic now !! In her earlier movies and natural look she was naturally cute!! i like Karishma over her because at least Karishma is a natural looking maybe had some wirk as well not sure but at least she doesnt look plastic and can act!!

Karisma has got nothing done and I agree that she acts better than katrina but then again all the 90's actresses are better than the current lot
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he did show of his body in MPK also, salman kare tau raas leela Katrina kare tau character dheela πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Salman Khan was actually Hot in O O Jaane Jaana,Katrina is a good dancer no one is denying that but her dialogue delievery is awkward,to top that her acting is mediocre,had her acting been good the hindi factor could have been shadowed,in emotional scenes she sucks.

Whatever, he knows the language and can act ..and in Tere naam and other movies he gets into his role anyhow this topic is not on him its on actresses...not actors and you started by bringing on Arbaz and sohil to counter Katrina !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Plus point they know hindi ...lets get back to topic 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Salman Khan was actually Hot in O O Jaane Jaana,Katrina is a good dancer no one is denying that but her dialogue delievery is awkward,to top that her acting is mediocre,had her acting been good the hindi factor could have been shadowed,in emotional scenes she sucks.

I like her acting, if she knew proper Hindi she would have been perceived as a better actress