Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Again Kinshuk and Mitali did an oustanding job in their roles,,,they made it so real for us to fall in love with them,,,,

Veer Zaara song was just perfect,,,loved how they both looked in the darkness,,,both thinking of each other,,,gosh,, what is this,,,love?

Sorry guys, I know I can't bring them back, but why, why didn't they focus on this unique love story more ?

Anyway just had to get it out as we are reminiscing,

Thanks Fiza for posting video, was hoping you could do it for every scene,,,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Monica just loved what u wrote the beauty of that scene was that they wnt fully aware that they where in love bt they knew they where losing something important and precious and with that they just took everything to another level for me.

Lisa totally agree with u they looked beautiful in the darkness. I also dnt knw what sort of love was it such purity and innocence bt at the same time so deep.

I dnt think our stupid ct expected the love story to connect with fans the way it did.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thanks Fiza for posting video, was hoping you could do it for every scene,,,,

I look for and post the scenes everyone is talking about if I can πŸ˜ƒ also Lisa why don't you rename this thread: Prishna Scenes Discussion Thread 😳 We Prishnaholics can talk about all our favourite Prishna scenes in this thread and discuss them πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This has been my very favourite scene...the kidnap one...mainly because it was on my wishlist and got fulfilled!πŸ˜›

Romance with a lot of naughtiness...how much I like that...also I must say it was acted with brilliance which only my Hero could have managed! 
It was a typical Kinshuk scene for we all know how naughty he is!
Mitali was excellent...I loved her straight face amidst all the fun we all were having! Isn't she a great actress?

I loved this Prishna scene...My OS is going to be based in what happens later!😳 Watch out for it!πŸ˜‰

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

</div><div><font color="#990000" size="2">This has been my very favourite scene...the kidnap one...mainly because it was on my wishlist and got fulfilled!πŸ˜›</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">Romance with a lot of naughtiness...how much I like that...also I must say it was acted with brilliance which only my Hero could have managed!</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">It was a typical Kinshuk scene for we all know how naughty he is!</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">Mitali was excellent...I loved her straight face amidst all the fun we all were having! Isn't she a great actress?</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">I loved this Prishna scene...My OS is going to be based in what happens later!😳Watch out for it!πŸ˜‰</font>

shanti going to be waiting for your os eagerly i just loved this and pintu accent was so thick and it just made the scene even cuter.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I also loved Kidnapping scene . Shanti di U are righ . it was totally Kinshuk's scene .Like we all know he is naughty and Badmaash in real πŸ˜‰ . Loved the comic , romantic , cute flavour in whole scene . Loved Kinshuk so much here , Aur Jaise ki maine uss scene ke telecast hone ke baad bhi kaha tha ki Itna Handsome Kidnapper ho toh Anyone would love to get kidnapped πŸ˜³

I will also wait for ur OS di πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhd2FVJhAIQ[/YOUTUBE]

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Shanti, waiting for your OS πŸ˜ƒ and Congratulations your a IF Dazzler now πŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

@Shanti, waiting for your OS πŸ˜ƒ and Congratulations your a IF Dazzler now πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you...I have dazzled my way through...πŸ˜†
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for choosing this scene, I watched it like 10 times yesterday, could not get enough of Kinshuk, and was hoping someone would bring it up,,,

So true it was all Kinshuk,,,it all seemed natural for him being the prankster he is,,,he again excelled in this scene,,,as usual,,,

Poor Mitali had the harder job of being so serious during it all,,,,and we all loved it so much,,,

So much naughtiness,,,so much love for his wife, he just wants to be with her,,,so much romance,,, so much care for his wife, he only wants to see her smile,,,,so much trust,,,

Truly one of my favourite PRISHNA scenes as well

Congratulations also on becoming an IF Dazzler

Thanks also to you Fiza for video !!!!
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago