Prishna Scenes discussion thread

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,
Just thought of making a new post to keep us active,,it's a bit of a tough one, as there are so many to choose from,,but we have a whole year of episodes to help us,,,

I think we can choose from romantic, funny, sad, or anything that really stuck with us and makes us smile to ourselves,,,it does not have to be only Prishna, but individual scenes as well

I think there should be a limit of let's say, maybe 1-10 scenes,,,,,, so please give it a try,,,

I'll start :

1 - When Pintu tied the thread around Krishna whilst going around the tree; when they were just looking at each other and asking god to keep them together;
2 - When Pintu came to drop her home on his bike, after he told her they won't meet again;
3 - When Prishna finally confessed their love for each other, and Pintu sits on the bike next to her; then takes her for something to eat;
4 - When Pintu meets Krishna after she got suspended; perfect timing; perfect husband;
5 - When Pintu takes her back home after she met Babloo sir and his family after coming from Patna, scene in car when he leans over to tell her she's home;
6 - When Pintu offers Krishna tea the morning after their marriage, then moves her hair aside; then when Pintu offers Krishna a ride to work on his bike, the gestures, the smiles, the love, the closeness;
7 - When Pintu sells golgappas to Krishna; the way he looks at her when he gets paid and when he pays the vendor;
8 - When Pintu brings prasad for Krishna after Ganga gets released, his coming on the bike to meet his love etc., and him meeting her later in the night;
9 - When Prishna make up through Sonu; then Pintu's teasing; then the perfect hug;
10 - When Pintu tells Krishna about her lucky saree, the teasing, the loving hug, the way he wraps her hands around him;

Well I have so many more, but at least it's a start

Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great thread...I have loads of them...will get back on this...I would however prefer to write one scene and analyse it...😊
I really miss AB!!!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
My first favourite scene - 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq2xwt_afsar-bitiya-12th-april-2012-part-3_fun?search_algo=2#.UOUAvOR3ZSg

This was the turning point...Krishna actually saying the magical words in the most unique style...

I have always wondered why is it so difficult to give words to your feelings especially with those who mean so much to you...probably it is the fear of rejection...kahin na...na ho jaaye...And when you know that you are safe...you can go ahead and voice yourself...may not be in the classic - I LOVE YOU...way ...but in ways which can take the other by 
surprise, shock and even complete disbelief...
slowly finding way into relief...( Wow - I seemed to have rhymed it too...)

The expressions of Krishna and Pintu were out of the world...
So pure and so true...
You for me I for you...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Thanks for commenting Shanti, I have sooo many more,,,but that moment when Krishna began professing her love was so different to others,,,,as we all well know Pintuji had just yelled at her for following him etc. yet Krishna just blurted out her heart and soul without realising,,,wow,,,magical love story !!!!!

Loved Kinshuk's facial expressions, loved the roll of his eyes in time with the music,,,and especially loved how dashing he looked in black !!!!

Miss Prishna so much 😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh What a tough thing t do this .It's very diffciult to choose Fav Prishna scenes for me . I loved all scenes of them always . 

Well some scenes are their confession , Bol Halke halke dream song seq ,Passionate Hug scene of Prishna in bedroom when Prishna clear their misunderstanding through Sonu , Chekha track (Car scene , Jhumka scene , temple scene ) , Slapping scene when Pintu slaps Krishna  , Bangle scene , Thread tieing scene ,Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur contest , Scene where Pintu gifts Pen to Krishna and shows his happiness for his coming child  . 

Phew!! There are lots and lots more which I loved . Kya kya Likhun πŸ˜†
I miss Prishna πŸ˜­
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
I will post one scene and discuss it everyday...instead of just naming them ok? 

Like I did with the confession scene which tops the list for me...it was brilliantly acted by both...
trinilisa thumbnail
I think that's a good idea Shanti, maybe someone could post a favourite scene daily, then have everyone input on it,,,,be it happy, sad, romantic, whatever magical moment of Prishna we think of that day, to cheer us up,,, as there are sooo many to really make a list,,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

I think that's a good idea Shanti, maybe someone could post a favourite scene daily, then have everyone input on it,,,,be it happy, sad, romantic, whatever magical moment of Prishna we think of that day, to cheer us up,,, as there are sooo many to really make a list,,,

I opt for the romance...😊
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really miss AB...Miss prishna soo much
trinilisa thumbnail
I am a romantic at heart too Shanti, but I must admit that some of the sad scenes were done so brilliantly, I have to give credit to Prishna and for me shedding lots of tears,,,

Sorry, but I can't wait for tomorrow, have nothing to do right now except be on AB forum,,,

Loved the sad romantic scene when Pintuji felt dejected after hearing about Krishna's marriage proposal,,,,,,I cried all the way to Madhav's house with Pintuji,,,felt so bad for him,,,,then when Krishna came over and he told her I don't have to answer all your questions,,,,gosh,,,,then he told her that they should stop meeting,,,,my heart burst in two,,,,poor Krishna was lost,,,,,loved how he came to take her home despite everything, which just showed the amount of love he had for Krishna,,,,they both loved each other but could not say it ,,,,❀️even the scene that followed on the bike with Pinto stealing glances at Krishna,  and at Krishna's house was outstanding, Krishna trying to defend her love (Pintuji's) feelings,,,and the way they looked at each other...gosh Best love Story ever...PRISHNA

Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago