Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Parichay - badalte professions kaπŸ˜•

if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?

@Bold - I agree.. In this profession, sirf attitude dikhana hai... That our hero does well πŸ‘
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

You have to look out for a job and get hired... noone offers jobs just like that...

Waise KC ka kaam karne ka mann nahi tha

Shweta today you are truly in rocking mood πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for all your comments they are better than the show πŸ˜› and thanks for the LU
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Someone has to hire him na... Even the criminals have a lot of choices.. 

ofcourse someone will...but before that some dramatized struggle to banata hai naπŸ˜‰
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

I wonder if KC's medals r original πŸ˜† How a gold medalist lawyer remained unemployed till so long 😲 ??

OMG - did you not read disclaimer "do not use your brain or look for logic and common sense watching Parichay"

Sayaani, Parichay dekhte waqt sayaani mat bano, varna sayaanapan pagalpan ho jayegaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Parichay - badalte professions kaπŸ˜•

if they are just going to try one after another, well I made suggestion Kunal should be a model. So are they going to incorporate that?

So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, 
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Sayani - that's the question of millenium. Even CVS don't have answer for that

I will like to ask it to EK mam if I ever meet her πŸ˜†
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

cI just noticedKC's pen ( the one his father gave him when he got a gold medal ) , its color has changed , before it was a balck and silver now  , today it was a yellow or gold color  one πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

raj ke tarah the pen that he gave also changes colourπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

cI just noticedKC's pen ( the one his father gave him when he got a gold medal ) , its color has changed , before it was a balck and silver now  , today it was a yellow or gold color  one πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

🀣
Today's episode was full of bloopers... First KC calls so many people for money and nobody gives him anything and then finally when dada offers him monetary help he says bahut ho gayi udhar ki zindagi...

He changed his stance very fast!😳
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rani

So far he has been everything but a Lawyer, a boxer, a gambler, a bartender, a business man, a typist, 

@blue what he's doing is related to his law profession only naπŸ˜› Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Like papa became dad yesterday - yeh to sirf pen hainπŸ˜‰