Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SingularlyGood

WTH. People are pitching Star babies against each other in a popularity contest? Some people are really sick in their heads. At least wait until they grow up to defend themselves.. or get some plastic surgery. 

LMAO  ðŸ¤£

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

soon we'll hear news like : whats cooking between azad and aaradhya

MEDIA NEVER LEARNS! :P

thank God my cherry doesn't have a cherry junior else she would win all such polls with her baby milky silky skin just like mommy cherry :D

abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: koiza.k

soon we'll hear news like : whats cooking between azad and aaradhya

MEDIA NEVER LEARNS! :P

thank God my cherry doesn't have a cherry junior else she would win all such polls with her baby milky silky skin just like mommy cherry :D

go vote for cherry in the fandom poll...the no of votes she has is heartbreaking!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

go vote for cherry in the fandom poll...the no of votes she has is heartbreaking!

i was purposely ignoring tht thinking its abt smething else- my cherry is there too? OMG har jaga cherry cherry- im cming to that one :D

abjbdishiuw thumbnail

i was purposely ignoring tht thinking its abt smething else- my cherry is there too? OMG har jaga cherry cherry- im cming to that one :D

:O

how could anything be complete without her!
she's got only 2 votes-hasini's and mine:(
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koi link do jaha vote karna hai cherry ke liye,will do it akh band karke😳😆
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both are cute in there own perspectives, why compare and poll 2 cute innocent infants who don't even understand things?
Salmansucks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor babies. Have to face criticism at such a young age!
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Media..🥱 atleast leave the kids alone...
atominis thumbnail
Azad is truly a super cute baby! But these comparison polls are too much. Indian media is total vella kya? Nothing else to report or talk about? Constant comparison of Khans is nauseating enough and here they compare babies also!

What will they do tomorrow? Put pics of stars' houses and ask people to vote who has the best house? Compare their parents also? (Tahir Hussain vs Salim Khan anyone?!)

It's just bullshit!

Even people are at fault for encouraging such foolishness by voting in such polls and giving hits to such websites! Keep celebrity gossip addiction in control for God's sake!