Ariya ff love by chance new part 30 apr pg 47

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
i am atempting something to write...i know its a crap...pls try to bear and pls comment should i continue it or not. thnk you😊

Late night , 2.30 pm.

it was about to rain.the road was empty. A girl was walking very fast.she was wearing a black colour hooded jacket and white hot pant.she was shivering due to the cold wind.suddenly her path was blocked by 4 men.

Hey beautiful,kahan ja rhi ho? Kaho to hum chhor dete hain.  The 1st man said.

Look,dnt mess with me ok? Let me go.  Said the girl angrily.

Ooh,attitude haan? I like the girls with attitude.come with us,hum tumhe chhor dete hain. Again the 1st man said.

Go f**k urself. Said the girl and started to walk when again another man block her way.

Chalo isse utha kr le jate hain,bohot akad hain na isme? Let me show u '.. saying this the man tried to touch her,when she punched him in his face,made his nose bleed.

you b***h'.he said while covering his nose with his hands.then the other men started to walk towards her.she made herself ready to fight back.she kicked and puched the men,and then said, kaha tha na,dnt mess with me? She again tried to go,when someone grab her hand tightly.she was trying her very best to free it,bt she was unsuccessful.

Bohot attitude hain na tumme? Let us show you '. The 3 men were approaching her.before one of them touch her,a man came and hold his hand and twisted it.

Who the hell are you? The man holding the girl asked him.he kicked him and said, I am ACP Arjun rawte.the girl and man fight the 4 men.they flew away.

The man then turned to the girl.it had started raining.the girl was fully wet now.she was a girl of some 20 yrs .

What the hell are you doing here in this time? Time ka andaza bhi hain tumhe? Raat ke 2.30 baj rahe hain.agar who gunde tumhe kuchh kr dete to ? laparvahi ki bhi had hoti hain. The man screamed at her angrily. Aur aise kaise kapde pehen rakha hain tumne? Aise kapde pehnogi to ladke to cherengehi'.

Yahan india mein sirf kapdo se hi kisiko judge kyun krte hain? Aur maine aise kapde pehne hain to kya hua? Kya unn logo ka haq bn gaya mujhse badtamizi krne ka?aur main apne desh mein raat ko kyu nhi nikal sakti?aap log kyun iss desh ko safe nhi bana sakte? Aur aap ek ACP ho kr aisa kaisa soch sakte ho? Agar police waale hi ladkiyon ko inn sb haadso k liye dosh dene lage to fir kaise chalega?  The girl poured all her anger on him.

ACP arjun ran his hands in his wet hair.after controlling his frustration,he said,ok let it go. Where are you going? Come I will drop you.waise bhi itni raat ko tumhara kele jana thk nhi hain.

No,thanks.i can go by myself.i can take care of mine. She replied curtly.

I know you can.bt I insist. He said. The girl muttered fine and went to the opposite direction.there was a car.she went inside the car and the man started to drive.

The drive was silent.none said something to break the silence.after some 20 mins ,the girl said, stop the car, mera ghar aa gaya.

She got down and said thank you. The man only nodded once and started to drive again.

cs pg 3

chapter 1  pg 4                                                 nxt chap pg 19

chapter 2  pg 6                                                       pg 22

chapter 3  pg 8                                                        pg 24

chap 4 pg 9                                                             pg 25

chap 5 pg 11                                                           pg 28

chap 6   pg 12                                                        pg 29

pg 31

chap 7 pg 14                                                             pg 34

chap 8 pg 16                                                             36

chap 9 pg 18                                                              38

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey. great start..:) nyc cncpt..:) do continue..:)
-Panda- thumbnail
Nice:))
Loved the thinkin of the girl...way to go...
Do continue...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great start... agree to wat the girl said... update soon...
wildire thumbnail
Very nice... I really liked the deeper meaning that U displayed in this story... Very Good..!!!
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really liked it..plz cont soon
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Amazing start :)
Continue soon ... :)
great start :) 
update soon
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start.. i agree 100% to what the girl said!! update soon!!

hope the girl is riya
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
riya :

seems like your SS is going to be inspired by recent events, at least the start indicates that. do continue. i'll certainly read it. bdw, who's the girl ?