Dharmayuddham 31 Dec -4 Jan disucssions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Tuesday - New Year programs 
flashback by arjun vaa... i thought it was nambi nu ... so we know now how this trio started their own firm. Loved the way both saradha mani are from the very beginning .. and saradha's concept a friend is not only for happy moments... also when he/she in trouble 👍🏼

thanks roja for the updates  ...

Thanks Roja for the update..

Loved their friendship and the way sharadha held arjun's hand and left the office too good..
Now we can look for the euthanasia case - should be interesting. 
thanks roja for the updates.

agreed we will be seeing some good court scene too. But my question is, how does nambi feels for this case? Is it right to give the self killing ..? somehow Ram does not know its arjun doing the case nu. His anger for now is that Nambi is asking Gayathri to assist him nu ...

I like the way they started their office, they look like so happy to make it together. 
Thanks for the great updates 👏

I also loved it how they started the firm together 😃 Really great friends. Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Hello Girls

Enjoy your weekend.  What happ thu n fri?? can someone let me know. been too busy to watch. thank you.

Roja is awfully busy - both updates will be posted tomorrow. sorry for the delay