Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked them both, decent actresses with good films to their credit. Madhuri appealed to the masses, ie. bus drivers, rikshay waales whereas Juhi appealed to the kids. 
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always liked Juhi out of the lot of Madhuri, Sridevi etc.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

You're delusional. Half of what you said had to do with the fashion of that era. Madhuri didn't endorse it!

And we all know what kamaal Madhuri did with her so-called comeback.

It's funny being called delusional by a STAN.

I am not a stan or hardcore fan of ANYONE. I appreciate them all. I am a fan of the ART. So I say how I see it, objectively. I'm not taking any sides. 

The fact it, Madhuri was and is a complete package. She was outstading in Aaja Nachle. The film itself could have been better as well as her character but she did everything required of her and more. Juhi in that film would not have been half as good.

Juhi knew of her shortcomings, which is why she refused Judaai opposite Sridevi and DTPH opposite Madhuri.

Happy New Year!
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yankees

I liked them both, decent actresses with good films to their credit. Madhuri appealed to the masses, ie. bus drivers, rikshay waales whereas Juhi appealed to the kids. 

🤣 Bus driver! Rikshawalas!! Meenz u are back!

Well Juhi has brilliant comic timing and has done some pretty good films. In hindi movies drama rules and an actress needs to do that really well. Tragedy, drama rule over. Sad that our industry does not see the efforts going in for comedy which is still considered as easy act compared to dramatic performances. Madhuri exceled in dramatic roles like Beta, Anjaam. Madhuri's forte was dramatic roles and Juhi's forte comedy. Juhi did make wrong choices and rejected Raja Hindustani, DTPH movies which wld have helped built her place stronger. Of course Madhuri dances better and did some raunchy numbers which satisfied the fantasy of men and catapulated her to fame.

Now its too late and no one wld really compare the two. Overall the movie shd appeal.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yay Chocolate Chip Cookie :D

And I'm not really bothered because Juhi was known more for her acting whereas Madhuri as dancing...

Ruky! I missed you. How are you? I did ask for you quite a few times. 🤗

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yay Chocolate Chip Cookie :D

And I'm not really bothered because Juhi was known more for her acting whereas Madhuri as dancing...

🤗  HAPPY NEW YEAR QUEEN OF THE NIGHT!

briahna thumbnail
madhuri was the whole package, acting, beauty, dancing skills. perfect. BUT i must say juhi was pure magic in comic scenes. this is one area where  juhi owned madhuri.  Edited by briahna - 11 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
i prefer juhi...though im not a big fan of either of the two...juhi turned me off in darr and some other movies where i just didnt lime her...

Only liked Madhuri in HAHK otherwise, i find her hugely overrated as an actor...whereas i liked juhi in Hum hai rahi pyaar ke, QSQT and some of her recent ones like My brother nikhil, 3 deewarein etc...

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Ruky! I missed you. How are you? I did ask for you quite a few times. 🤗

You have? I have no idea!😲 Because I think I haven't been checking my replies after so yeah I'm great :) how are you!🤗