Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Please tell me Madhuri could act like this! When I see Madhuri on screen, I only see her. But when I see Juhi on screen, I see the character.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Zh1R-nQYI[/YOUTUBE]
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i can NEVER forget juhi chawla in darr, QSQT and especially HHRPK- she was the ultimate heroine for me- also kids loved her- still do- she has always had a very clean and pure image as well- families especially have loved most of juhi's movies as they were so clean and her comedy was to watch out for. Miss her! Today's actresses are all about sex- even when they act they are so concerned about looks-but juhi was so natural and effortless- even when she had to look sexy, she did that with ease- darr any one? 

she is my most special actress! i have adored her in my childhood and watching her brings back those beautiful movies of hers which rocked my childhood

madz- i only remember HANK - most of her movies i have not liked as much as juhi's 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: koiza.k

i can NEVER forget juhi chawla in darr, QSQT and especially HHRPK- she was the ultimate heroine for me- also kids loved her- still do- she has always had a very clean and pure image as well- families especially have loved most of juhi's movies as they were so clean and her comedy was to watch out for. Miss her! Today's actresses are all about sex- even when they act they are so concerned about looks-but juhi was so natural and effortless- even when she had to look sexy, she did that with ease- darr any one? 

she is my most special actress! i have adored her in my childhood and watching her brings back those beautiful movies of hers which rocked my childhood

madz- i only remember HANK - most of her movies i have not liked as much as juhi's 

What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw Madz on screen? Dance.

What were you anticipating as you proceeded with watching the movie? Dance.

What did her comeback have to offer? Dance?

That's exactly why Juhi couldn't match up to Madhuri. Juhi knew what it meant to ACT.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
juhi chawla is good in comedy roles i didnt lyk her serious roles..madhuri is evergreen😊
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

She didn't have to match Madhuri. Madhuri was too busy latkafying her bums, whereas Juhi focused on acting.

Yeah, I am excited for them!

Oh puhleez ðŸ˜†

Juhi tried to copy Madhuri in every way possible.

Madhuri had a smash hit with "Choli Ke Peeche" and 18 months later, Juhi had a very similar/copied song from the movie Naajayaz. The video and treatment was almost identical.

She also copied her hairstyle, shoulder length hair.

And in her performances she used to try to ape her.

But she could never match up to Mads.

Juhi got lucky in 1993. She had a few good films under her belt (due to them being Madhuri + Sridevi rejects) and she got the award for HHRPK - which should have been given to Meenakshi Seshadri for Damini. But Juhi had the YRF brand on her side: Darr, Aaina etc

Juhi became a great actress once the competition phase fazed out, like in the 00's with films like My Brother Nikhil to I Am...

-

Now I would say she can truly match up to Madhuri. It will be a great film.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I loved Juhi in ISHQ,Yes Boss,Hum Hai Rahi pyar ke and QSQT.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_Divas

Oh puhleez ðŸ˜†

Juhi tried to copy Madhuri in every way possible.

Madhuri had a smash hit with "Choli Ke Peeche" and 18 months later, Juhi had a very similar/copied song from the movie Naajayaz. The video and treatment was almost identical.

She also copied her hairstyle, shoulder length hair.

And in her performances she used to try to ape her.

But she could never match up to Mads.

Juhi got lucky in 1993. She had a few good films under her belt (due to them being Madhuri + Sridevi rejects) and she got the award for HHRPK - which should have been given to Meenakshi Seshadri for Damini. But Juhi had the YRF brand on her side: Darr, Aaina etc

Juhi became a great actress once the competition phase fazed out, like in the 00's with films like My Brother Nikhil to I Am...

-

Now I would say she can truly match up to Madhuri. It will be a great film.

You're delusional. Half of what you said had to do with the fashion of that era. Madhuri didn't endorse it!

And we all know what kamaal Madhuri did with her so-called comeback.
atominis thumbnail
Yeah Meenakshi Seshadri deserved the Best Actress award for Damini instead of Juhi for HHRPK in 1993.

Madhuri did many raunchy item songs and suggestive dance moves which endeared her to masses. (TBH I dislike her and Saroj Khan for introducing vulgar dances for leading ladies in films.)

Juhi did try but she was too cutie-pie type to pull them off convincingly. She always appeared like what they call "chhui mui" in Hindi. She was able to gain favour of kids and families but couldn't expand her reach to other sections of audience.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay Chocolate Chip Cookie :D

And I'm not really bothered because Juhi was known more for her acting whereas Madhuri as dancing...
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She didn't have the boobs to go Dhak Dhak and make people ask ke Choli ke peeche kya hai