Gracy Singh turns singer for Chanchal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Gracy Singh turns singer for Chanchal
By IndiaFM News Bureau, July 13, 2006 - 07:35 IST
Lagaan actress Gracy Singh has turned singer with her next movie Chanchal where she has sung a children song. She plays the title role in the film which is being directed by Indrajit. The music director of this film, Kuldeep Singh persuaded her to wield the microphone. She underwent training for this for 15 days.

This will be her first release after Yeh Hi Hai Zindagi that released in January 2005. Talking about her long gap from movies, Gracy says that was not offered good roles all this while. Gracy will have two releases this year including Indrajit's Chanchal and Sukhwant Dhadda's Choodiyan.
thanx for sharin...i kinda like gracy singh
thanks for the article, love her acting...I wonder how her singing will be?
The inside scoop is that this transpired after a visit to a numerologist, who felt that silencing the 'h' in her surname would be good for her and her movie.

The director took it a little too seriously and made Gracy Sing.
😆 😆 😆 noopur di i'm okay now...WOOHOO 800 POSTS!!!!!
Originally posted by shadyhtown

The inside scoop is that this transpired after a visit to a numerologist, who felt that silencing the 'h' in her surname would be good for her and her movie.

The director took it a little too seriously and made Gracy Sing.

😆.. Very funny Shady and a good one
Sad that a good actress like Gracy s not getting good films . thy r all reserver for that stupid PZ or ms. overacting karreena . 🤢
awww... thats sweet... thanx for sharing... 😳