Users

Frequent Posters

debosmita2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can't wait anymore ...plzzz update soon.. šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arisha..hayee meri muraad aap he pori kar sakti ho di,cvs ka toh pata nahi..
arjun kitna sweet hai di itna ladne ke baad b usne aisha se pocha 'tum theek ho'..hayee..aisha haat pakad kar arjun ko suv se nikalegi..lol arjun ke expsn dekhne layakh hoge na dišŸ¤£
i'm dying to read pari arjun scenes di...i love your arisha...rocking jodi hai..aur aisha ka bashan to arjunšŸ¤£
fire works honge ab..waiting for ur next update di..awesome

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
will update tomorrow or day after!
aaj ka ARISHA dose toh maine already post kiya na? lol
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Arishans, back with a part...hope u like it...pls read and comment...ur comments are my motivation...so pls comment...

thanks for all the prev comments and likes!

Chapter 10B:

Aisha was rendered speechless by his unexpected laughā€¦though she knew that he was mocking her and making fun of her lectures, she didn't react to itā€¦..She was seeing him laugh for the first timeā€¦."yeh aadhmi hassna bhi jaantha hai??" her lips muttered out slowly

He spoke between his laughs "tum kitna bhakwas baatein bolthi ho Aisha? Aur woh bhi non stop, huh?"

Aisha glared at him for thatā€¦while he continued "waise bhi, tumne aise hi mera help nahi li thiā€¦..I had to force you to take my help!"

She stared at him for a second "okay!" and got down from the carā€¦.

He was confused and wondered how she agreed to get down nowā€¦but before he could think further, she walked around to his side and opened the door and grabbed him out of the car forcefully!

Now it was ACP Rawte's turn to be dumbstruck by the unexpected turn of events!

Aisha: [dragging him out] so now, I force you to obey me!

Arjun: [a bit taken aback and lost for words] Aisha..stop itā€¦.mera matlab yeh nahi thaā€¦.

Aisha was too quick for his words to stop her from doing what she intendedā€¦she continued to pull him out as she replied

"aapke matlab se chalna mera liye possible nahi haiā€¦I do what I feel is rightā€¦and at the moment, I know what I am doing is rightā€¦."

Arjun: [out of the car, shrugs off her hands furiously] yeh kaisa bachpana haiā€¦.dont you dareā€¦.

Aisha: dare toh main kar chukhi hoom Mr Rawteā€¦.ab back out karna impossible haiā€¦.if you had so much problems with me, you shouldn't have taken that extra step to help meā€¦..[seeing his glaring eyes] Oh yes, ab main on duty pe nahi hoomā€¦.so I can call you that! Samjhe Mr Rawte [stressing every letter of it]

Arjun was about to say something when his phone rangā€¦.he muttered "ab iss waqt kaun ho saktha hai?" as he took his phone outā€¦..It was Sameer's call "haan Rathodā€¦.boloā€¦."

Sameer: where are you Rawte? Na jaane kabse tumaara phone not reachable aa raha hai!

Arjun: haan shaayad, raaste mein network nahi thaā€¦.bolo..iss waqt kaise call kiya?

Sameer: raaste??? Tumaari lodge toh bas ETF office se 1km ki dhoori pe hai na? aur mere khayaal se yahaan network ka koyi problem nahi!

Arjun sighed as he wondered what to tell himā€¦."main Pune mein hoomā€¦.kuch zaroori kaam tha"

Simultaneously, Aisha gets a call from Dhruv to know about her whereabouts and if she reached safelyā€¦.she keeps convincing him that she is fine but he keeps enquiring and she shuts his mouth with a loud reply 

" haan dhruvā€¦.main teek hoom aur safely paunch bhi gayi hoomā€¦.ek bhale insaan ne mujhe yahaan tak lift diyaā€¦.." [looks at Arjun and as if sensing her look, he turns to her as well]

Sameer's ears were sharp to catch that..he enquired "Rawte, woh Aisha ki aawaaz hai na??? Kya woh bhi tumaare saat hai?"

Arjun: [unwillingly admits the truth] haanā€¦.usse Pune drop karne aaya thaā€¦

Sameer chuckled at that "kya?? Usse drop karne tum wahaan Pune tak gaye ho?? that sounds interesting! Toh saahir si baat hai ke dho din baadh usse waapas Mumbai bhi drop karoge, right? [indirectly asking if he was going to stay there for 2 days with her]

Arjun: [grabbing that sarcasm instantly]nahi bas nikhal raha hoomā€¦..subah tak paunch jaavungaā€¦.[quickly changing the topic] waise tumne kyun call kiya Rathod?

Sameer: [in a serious tone] no Rawteā€¦I suggest tum kal subah hi wahaan se nikhloā€¦..actually, ETF office mein ek threat call aaya thaā€¦..hum officers ko jaan se maarne ki dhamkiā€¦Shree ka mail server pe kuch threatening mails bhi aaye haiā€¦..He is trying to track the source of the calls and mailsā€¦ā€¦bas isiliye tumhe warn karne call kiya thaā€¦..now that you are away from here, I am rā€¦..[stops midway without completing itā€¦he was relieved for his friend, someone whom he always cared for but never showed outā€¦.He was also happy that Aisha was becoming gradually important in his friend's lifeā€¦.else, he never could imagine his hot headed buddy who couldn't think of anything beyond his past and the cases he worked on giving a lift to herā€¦ā€¦]

Arjun tried his best to protest while Sameer insisted that he doesn't travel back during the night timeā€¦.And that he should take good rest before driving backā€¦.He even offered a day off in case he neededā€¦..One purpose was to keep Arjun away from those threatsā€¦.Somehow, Sameer had a hunch at the back of his mind that Arjun was the main targetā€¦.and secondly, Sameer felt may be a day or two with Aisha might bring them both closer! Well whats there in hoping! And Sameer always hoped for the best!

Arjun agreed to Sameer and looked at Aisha who had understood what the conversation was aboutā€¦She just walked into the building after gesturing him to follow herā€¦.

He had no choice but do what she saidā€¦..at this time, he wouldn't get an accommodation anywhere elseā€¦.It wasn't wise to drive backā€¦Aisha is right, he thought to himselfā€¦..

But he couldn't accept that outwardlyā€¦.he walked in as if he was tied up and dragged insideā€¦ā€¦totally uninterested and in a denial modeā€¦..

They take 2 rooms and they have a short yet good sleep! Oh yeah, Arjun takes a short deserving rest after the long tiring driveā€¦..he doesn't sleep FYI!

Next morning, he steps out of his roomā€¦.He looks aroundā€¦..it was a beautiful placeā€¦ā€¦a garden and a children park to its leftā€¦.a helix like structure which mounted a telescope which probably showed the city viewā€¦.A big ground where children of all ages were indulged in various forms of exercises ranging from simple aerobics to yogaā€¦..

A tennis court, a basket ball court, a swimming poolā€¦.you name it and it was thereā€¦ā€¦Arjun was impressed by the way it was developedā€¦ā€¦Kids had everything they wanted thereā€¦.yes except for one thing...one thing which they would miss by all meansā€¦their parentsā€¦their loveā€¦.the sense of belonging, the homely and family atmosphereā€¦.

Arjun's eyes fought back the tearsā€¦perhaps he was reminded of a similar boarding school where he was dumped in owing to his parents career optionsā€¦ā€¦.He shook his head and looked to the other sideā€¦..Towards the end of the corridor, Aisha stoodā€¦perhaps she was going to see her daughterā€¦.

He walked to her "Aisha, main chaltha hoomā€¦.Apne beti ko mere taraf se birthday wish kar dena"

Aisha nodded but added "agar aap chaahe toh usse milkarā€¦"

He cuts her short "nahiā€¦phir kabhiā€¦.abhi main nikhaltha hoomā€¦."

As they walk out together, the warden notices and comes rushing to themā€¦addressing Aisha, she speaks up 

"arre mr and mrs kapoor, Good morning!ā€¦..accha hua aap dono ek saat aa gayeā€¦..Pari bohat khush hogi aajā€¦.chaliye abi mil lijiyeā€¦come come"

She almost forcefully drags Aisha towards the hostel buildingā€¦..Aisha shrugs off and sternly speaks up 

"ek minute mamā€¦.let me clear thisā€¦..main ek single mom hoom, aur mera naam Miss Aisha Kapoor hai [stressing it]ā€¦aur yeh [pointing to Arjun] Mr kapoor nahiā€¦.He is Mr Arjun Rawte, my senior officerā€¦he is here just to help meā€¦ā€¦I hope its clear mamā€¦

The warden is embarrassed hearing that "ohh sorry sorryā€¦mujhe lagaaā€¦ā€¦[turning to Arjun] Sorry Mr Rawteā€¦I..

Arjun raises his hand and indicates its ok "its ok madamā€¦.ek choti si misunderstanding thi jo Miss Aisha Kapoor ne bohat acche se dhoor kar diyaā€¦." [sarcasm spilling in his words...she stares at him]

The warden senses a light trouble there and rushes in saying that she got reminded of some urgent work leaving Aisha and Arjun behindā€¦.

Arjun shakes his head mocking her while she notices and remarks "sorry for that!"

Arjun: that's okā€¦..par tumne toh unne daraa hi diya..bechaari bhaag gayi! 

Aisha: woh kehna zaroori tha sir! [she was back to calling him Sir and he looked amused at her instant changes]

A few moments of silence as they look at each other intentlyā€¦ā€¦.She snaps out and turns to goā€¦.He also turns to the opposite direction to leave when he hears a sweet little voice calling out "Mammmaaa"

He is forced to turn around hearing that cute voiceā€¦he was damn sure that it was Aisha's daughterā€¦ā€¦.though he had said "phir kabhi" to Aisha, he wanted to see herā€¦.

Aisha's response to her confirmed that it was indeed her "Pariii"ā€¦.

Aisha's voice cracked a bit and he could see her eyes welling up as the cute little angelic girl ran into her armsā€¦ā€¦Aisha bent down and gathered her up in her arms and swirled her aroundā€¦..the little angel giggled in her arms and her laugh sounded like fresh rain drops drizzling...and her face was like a pretty flower that just bloomed seeing its mamma...

Arjun truly enjoyed the sightā€¦.it was the most beautiful sight he had seen in recent timesā€¦ā€¦

a true mamma moment indeed! 

so all of u who wished to see Pari...thats my lovely pari...Aisha's pari...ur comments!

Pari

[To be continued]

So how was it?? pls reply to me in long comments...more the comments...quicker the updates! samjhe right?

kunchu thumbnail
yahooo me first! šŸ˜†

ok coming to the update..loved that Mr. Rawte line...
and then Sameer's call.. bechara... what the problem in giving chances...
threat to ETF... oho... and Sam thinks it maybe for Arjun too... the old friendship blossoms... lovely...

and Pari... to...cute... (just like mine too...šŸ˜‰)

loved it... chechi... ā¤ļø
Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!! so nyccc !! awsomeee!!

sameer always thinks right!!

threatening calls and mails to ETF!!! so somebody knocked d door of hell demselves šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜†!!!! poor dem!!!

wow!!! pari is sooo cuteee!!!!

update soon!!
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mind-blowing...šŸ‘
sameer is so adorable.. kinni care kra hai Arjun ki..
Duo show nhi krta butcare to krta hai...
awesome update...
Continue Soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uff
arisha fight..
sam tease arjun!!
aww arjun remember his own past..
beautiful di
awesum ch di..
loved it
pari cute n sweet di..
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
threatening calls to ETF 
hahaha teekattayil urumbarikkunno
lovd the update
one thing is pakka yeah aisha and arjun ka kuch nahi ho sakta
pari is sooo cute
ab shayad arjun wahi rukegi rite?
pari se to milna hai

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome chapter di. Sameer caught up Arjun & Aisha to be together šŸ˜†
Mr. & Mrs. Kapoor!!! I was so sure that ab warden toh gaya šŸ˜† ek taraf sher khan dusri taraf jungli billi šŸ¤£
pari is very very very sweet love her a lot.
do continue soon di šŸ˜Š